Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
On Twelve • Aug 23, 2025
Title Twelve
Hmm not sure about this one. The fighting scenes were underwhelming and I figure that, with only 8 eps, fighting scenes will matter more than a plot xD
9 0
Replying to Tanky Toon • Aug 21, 2025
As much as I love KDH, I believe that this should not belong here. First, it's animated. Secondly, only certain…
I agree... like how MAL used to be a site for Japanese animation and now you find Korean and Chinese animation there as well. Fine, they're animated as well, but historically "anime" is animation produced in Japan (not anymore apparently). I also don't think this should be here at all, even if some Korean actors were voice actors. I mean, lots of Korean actors and others do voice overs for cartoons and other content, should all that content be here? If I wanted a list of everything I ever watched I'd just use IMDB 😬
2 0
On King the Land • Aug 21, 2025
Ok, I'm 7 episodes in, and it seems like a very generic romcom. Anyone can tell me if there is anything that makes this a bit more original than every rom com ever produced in SK? Like seen one, seen them all type of thing? Thanks
1 1
Replying to aiishastou • Aug 17, 2025
Title Trigger
well yeah!! guns are basically a thing only in the USA loleven in France where I live, that's usually not something…
Strange... I live in Europe as well and am pretty sure organized crime has guns. Criminals aren't likely to NOT use guns just because the government forbids it. I'm not seeing the link. They may not be common among the general population but I see it all the time in the news when the police dismantles illegal operations, guns are almost always present.
0 1
Replying to Kol Hueb • Aug 17, 2025
When does Pu Yi Yong change his haircut?
Was coming to ask the same, that is some outdated 90s thug kind of look he got there xD
0 0
On Trigger • Aug 16, 2025
Title Trigger Spoiler
Money was spent on this... why? It makes no sense, only saved by Kim Nam Gil's acting and Kim Young Kwang being hot (not sure about his overal acting ability since I don't think I've watched any dramas with him, but he was serviceable at best, not a great portrayal of a sociopath) on screen
5 0
Replying to Gojo • Aug 15, 2025
Title Trigger
Personally I think it would have been nice if young kwang was not the villain, instead he was helping nam gil…
Please put this inside a spoiler tag, you just spoiled the series for me... 🙄
0 1
On Trigger • Aug 15, 2025
Title Trigger
I say Moon Baek is either an FBI officer or the mastermind xD
0 0
On Trigger • Aug 15, 2025
Title Trigger
So what you are telling me is that criminals in SK, and gangs don't use guns... uh, right.
3 4
Replying to Kayeol_L0808 • Aug 12, 2025
Isn't the MDL list only Asian-produced dramas, films, variety shows, or official co-productions with an Asian…
Wondering the same, maybe it's the subject?
1 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Aug 6, 2025
Probably because they've never learned how to swim, and more so in the ancient days.... 乁⁠[⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠]⁠ㄏ
She's a modern woman though xD
2 1
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Aug 5, 2025
Loved this version. I'll have to rewatch all episodes of the korean version because it has been on hold in my list for over an year, but so far, I think I remember the korean version being more draggy (i watched 11 episodes, so....)
1 0
Replying to Patricia • Aug 4, 2025
They did ok with Sweet Home and Hellbound I thought...
Alchemy of souls then (not sure if this was netflix) 🙂 What I meant anyway is that the quality of the cgi was pretty good in all of those. Same with Squid Game. I think for something as wildly popular as Solo Leveling they must have quite the budget for special effects. It would enrage the fandom otherwise, as it's already happening to Omniscient. Let's see what they do with it. They have a strong baseline to live up to in the anime, the animation was top notch as was the pacing.
1 2
On The First Night with the Duke • Aug 4, 2025
I wonder why the FLs never know how to swim. Maybe it's because I was born in a country surrounded by the ocean, but I've been able to swim since I was a small child. Also, yeah let's just chill and kiss underwater, I mean O2 is overrated 😂
4 3
Replying to Random109 • Aug 1, 2025
Sooner or later kdrama would learn to leave action fantasy manwha adaptations alone, they are very hard to do.…
They did ok with Sweet Home and Hellbound I thought...
1 5
On Solo Leveling • Aug 1, 2025
The chosen actor is good and all especially good looking, tbh his acting needs polishing. I'd've loved to see Park Ji Hoon play Seoung Jin Wo. Talented actor, if any younger actor could pull it off it's him. Love his work and the looks fit. Let's see if the current actor does justice to the role I guess
3 0