Editorials
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • Mar 27, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
Count me in!
0 0
On Yin Zheng • Mar 26, 2020
Person Yin Zheng
He has risen to god level in Winter Begonia. Now, I have to Stan him!
20 0
On Winter Begonia • Mar 26, 2020
Title Winter Begonia
It’s perfect!
1 0
On Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2 • Mar 24, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2
I like it. It’s funny and not too serious. It is what I need right now.
4 0
Replying to Sofi • Mar 23, 2020
Person Jung Hae In
Wonderful performance ??
What??
0 1
On Wang Rui Chang • Mar 19, 2020
Person Wang Rui Chang
He does well in his movies and dramas. He looks like a distant cousin of Korean actor/model Lee Soo Hyuk.
8 0
On Under the Power • Mar 18, 2020
Title Under the Power
I made it to the end by completely skipping over a dozen episodes and fast forwarding through many. The weak storyline is offset by the charisma of the male lead and the protagonist, the Yan Shi Fan character. 8/10
0 0
On The Legend of Ba Qing • Mar 12, 2020
Title The Legend of Ba Qing
I give up! Lol!
0 1
On Han Dong • Mar 12, 2020
Person Han Dong
He is great in both historical and modern dramas! He’s been acting at least since 14 years old. The experience shows.
5 0
On Ren Jia Lun • Mar 12, 2020
Person Ren Jia Lun
His serious mode is off the scale! His eyes make you obey! He’s a very good actor.
8 1
On Le Coup de Foudre • Mar 12, 2020
Title Le Coup de Foudre
It’s a good drama to watch because of the friends and family dynamics without all the hateful people found in typical family dramas. 8/10
2 0
On Shen Qi • Mar 10, 2020
Person Shen Qi
He caught my attention in Arsenal Military Academy!
7 0
On An Ge • Mar 10, 2020
Person An Ge
He is very talented! He performs like he has a lot more experience than shown. Need to see more of him in roles.
5 0
On Hyena • Mar 7, 2020
Title Hyena
This is not the typical cookie cutter kdrama and that’s a blessing. The characters are edgy and some are shady. This enhances the storyline since they are closer to reality than dramas with perfect characters with perfect looks, and too young to be taken seriously.
14 0
On I've Fallen for You • Mar 7, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
It’s funny with some adorable interactions between the couples. 8.5/10
1 0
Replying to yonsama • Mar 7, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
It's great to see a rookie ML performing his role well. Good range of emotions, endearing and obviously very handsome.…
I fully agree! It’s hard to believe the male lead is a rookie. I couldn’t finish Dr. Cutie. Only got about half way through it before getting bored. This drama is much better.
2 0
On Lucky's First Love • Mar 4, 2020
Title Lucky's First Love
Good leads and supporting characters with a decent storyline makes this enjoyable to watch with few haters. The little male actor is adorable and talented. He has a great future. The cheap, too small wig on the female lead is the only weak link in the drama. It’s too distracting. 8.5/10
0 0
On Everyone Wants to Meet You • Mar 3, 2020
Title Everyone Wants to Meet You
I am barely making it past episode 18. The storyline and dialogue are boring.
2 0
Replying to Yoongibbies • Mar 3, 2020
Title Zhao Ge
How does a company cover its production costs if a drama's airdate gets delayed for so long?? Like this has been…
Sadly, 2-3 yrs is the average start delay for most of these 50+ episode dramas. There are a lot more dramas than time TV slots to fill them where they make most of their money back. They can get wasted if any scandal happens to the actors during the wait period.
6 3
On Toby Lee • Mar 3, 2020
Person Toby Lee
I’m surprised he is not in more lead roles. He’s great!
4 0
