K-Drama
On Ashes of Love • Aug 30, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
I admired and felt sympathy for Night Immortal. He was intelligent, kind, humble and had a good relationship with his brother despite the mistreatment from the empress. Now, I wish he would just stop with the tricks, lies and vengeance. He is acting like the empress he hates so much by manipulating Jin Mi and others just to keep her when he knows she does not love him. Plus, he is claiming he is trying to protect her. His brother is willing to give up everything. That is true love, i.e., putting the one you love above all. Night Immortal sank my ship. Now, I am happily onboard the fire phoenix deck. lol
1 0
On Legend of Yun Xi • Aug 29, 2018
Title Legend of Yun Xi
I wish I stopped watching at about ep 40. I did not like the way it played out 8/10
1 0
On Bloody Romance • Aug 23, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
The drama is hypnotic, truly mesmerizing! I still can't believe the actor playing Chang An just graduated drama school a year ago. Insane talents. I cry when he gets sad. lol
12 0
On Qu Chu Xiao • Aug 23, 2018
Person Qu Chu Xiao
This man has a huge future on screen.
8 0
On Legend of Fu Yao • Aug 22, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
The drama was good. It appears the trend is to stretch out the mundane parts with fillers to reach the 50+ episode package for the Chinese audience.. It definitely dragged in the middle episodes. But, still worth watching. This is the typical empire struggles, disciple/master, fantasy drama with a lot more romance than usual. It has its funny moments and a dramatic finish. Don't expect Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. That one is hard to duplicate. 9/10
1 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Aug 20, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
This drama is one of my favorite, right now. It truly pulls out all the emotions. The story is well paced. The acting is superb. The tension is building without the typical dead middle episodes. The music is beautiful and fit the scenes. Well done.
13 0
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Aug 13, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
can people please request this on viki we need good subs. https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/
The Youtube subs are very good.
0 0
On The Way We Were • Aug 12, 2018
Title The Way We Were
This is about 30% romance, 10% crime drama and 60% stuffing. There is a thread of a decent love story in it. But, one has to wade through the side story nonsense with a lot of fast forwarding. 7/10
4 9
On Are You Human? • Aug 9, 2018
Title Are You Human?
I loved the robot-female lead chemistry, the great double roles beautifully executed by Seo Kang Joon and the gym rats supporting cast! The storyline deviated in the middle and got a bit boring. The ending felt rushed. It's still worth watching 8/10
3 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Aug 5, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
It's a feel good romance that is worth watching. Giving it a 9/10 for the great chemistry between the leads, the fabulous supporting cast and no hateful mother-in-laws!
3 0
On Still 17 • Jul 23, 2018
Title Still 17
It's off to a good start. Jennifer the housekeeper is more robot-like than Nam Sin III.
4 0
Replying to BlackPanther • Jul 22, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
Idk.... It's definitely giving me Goblin vibes, but to put it bluntly, I think there are so many things going…
The pacing is not fast. The story has substance and layers that is not typically seen in the average drama. Most dramas have the poor girl/rich powerful boy and they fight, get together, break up and make up. There are side kicks who are mostly irrelevant. This story has depth from the childhood of at least 4 of the main characters plus their current situations and their lives leading up to them meeting again. Add in the new issues and all the side characters (whom I love) and there is. a lot to take in each episode. The beautiful camera work is a bonus. I watch each episode three times: unsubbed, subbed and one more time to catch the facial expressions after I know what they are saying!
2 0
On Final Life • Jul 21, 2018
Title Final Life
Very disappointing all around. Not recommended.
0 0
Replying to Wiktoria • Jul 17, 2018
Title Mengfei Comes Across
me every damn time when no one is translating drama i want to watch
Bless you!
0 0
On The Fox's Summer Season 2 • Jul 17, 2018
Title The Fox's Summer Season 2
Only about 1/4 of season 2 is fresh. The rest of it is flashbacks of the flashbacks. LOL. The best parts are the closer of the plot holes left from season 1. A rating or 7.5/10 is generous,
2 0
Replying to DoYouLikeMessi • Jul 16, 2018
Title The Fox's Summer
I love this drama so much and I don't know why.There's nothing great about the plot (I honestly didn't bother…
I have to agree with you. The main couple is the reason I am binge watching all 44 episodes! They have the cliche moments. But, they veer off from the typical rich, young male CEO who looks down on the world and the sassy young oppressed talented girl who stands up to him. She is a fighter and he pushes back against the dominating parental unit very early in the drama even though it is under cover. His assistant is precious. LOL
5 0
Replying to Vina96 • Jul 15, 2018
Title Sachiiro no One Room
So where do we watch this that will have the episodes subbed regularly? And for those who read the manga does…
http://www1.dramacoolfirst.com/sachiiro-no-one-room-episode-1.html
1 0
Replying to ELFishes • Jul 15, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
Where did you watch it? The sites I usaully use, doesn’t even have the raw version
http://www1.dramacoolfirst.com/mr-sunshine-episode-3.html
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jul 15, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
Where can i watch EP3 with subs?Not Netflix pls....
http://www1.dramacoolfirst.com/mr-sunshine-episode-3.html
0 0
On Sweet Dreams • Jul 14, 2018
Title Sweet Dreams
Dropping this one. I love the leads and dislike the script, especially the spoken words that seem to be written by a high school film student. The English voice overs are terrible and the scenes that are supposed to be romantic are unbearable and makes one cringe.
3 0
