K-Drama
On Shooting Star • Jun 26, 2018
Title Shooting Star
A very mild romance. Worth watching once.
1 0
On Seirei no Moribito Season 3 • Jun 25, 2018
Title Seirei no Moribito Season 3
It is rare that a three season drama gets better with subsequent seasons. Season 3 was the best. Great fight scenes and a light touch of romance. Plus, the ending was complete and satisfying. All plot holes were filled and no rush to the ending which is hard to find in most of these recent dramas. 9/10
8 0
On My Story for You • Jun 24, 2018
Title My Story for You
The unsubbed episodes on CROTON's channel: https://youtu.be/hQY3cBZVxes
1 0
On Legend of Fu Yao • Jun 21, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I am surprised at just how much I like this so far. Of course, this is only the beginning. Chinese fantasy dramas have let me down at the end. This one is exciting. The good guys are bold and funny (Ethan). The women are strong and confident. The bad guys are superb and smart. The CGI is watchable. Plus, there are no 50K flashbacks! That's a plus. Looking forward to more.
2 0
On The Accidental Detective • Jun 10, 2018
Title The Accidental Detective
This is hilarious!
0 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Jun 10, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
The Japanese version was great. I hope they actually remake this with the leads above.
0 0
Replying to Diefenbaker • Jun 10, 2018
Title Inuyashiki
Wow. This is an above average live-action adaptation. I enjoyed it very much!
where did you watch this?
0 0
On HIStory2: Right or Wrong • Jun 9, 2018
Title HIStory2: Right or Wrong
Short and sweet without the standard set of perfect people found in typical dramas.
4 0
Replying to hirmah • Jun 9, 2018
Title Secret of Three Kingdoms
is this drama worth to watch anyone?
I loved the beginning and most of the middle. The last 10-15 episodes were not my favorite. I could rewatch the beginning, but, would skip the ending.
0 0
On Only Side by Side with You • Jun 9, 2018
Title Only Side by Side with You
William Chang is the only reason to watch this past the first 10 episodes because of his charisma and bright smile. About half of the drama was excessive flashbacks and dense product placements. You really have to skip through the beginning middle and end of each episode to endure. The antagonists were not worthy only irritating to see on screen. 7.5/10 for me.
4 0
On Shoplifters • Jun 6, 2018
Title Shoplifters
I definitely want to watch this. Looks heartwarming.
1 0
On Wok of Love • Jun 5, 2018
Title Wok of Love
The cast is good. But, the script is mediocre, so far, after watching 16 episodes. Jun Ho and Jang Hyuk are wasted.
4 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jun 4, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
Can I say this without making people angry?This drama started out excellent and the characters are great (Jun…
This is so true. I dropped it during the middle and forced myself to finish hoping for a happy ending. The ending was ridiculous. It was like one writer for the first half and a less than spectacular writer for the ending. It's an 8/10 for me and I'm being generous.
3 0
On Miracle That We Met • Jun 3, 2018
Title Miracle That We Met
I loved the initial concept. But, did not believe the relationship situation saw it progressed. It moved too fast and felt really greedy/self-centered. It really felt depressing in the middle as stated below, The end felt like a lazy writer's way to keep the ratings up and not make everyone angry. Came too late for me. I still feel pissed. LOL
3 0
On Prison Playbook • Jun 3, 2018
Title Prison Playbook
It was near perfection for me! A great blend of melodrama and comedy. I seriously want to prison date Lee Kyu Hung, a.ka. Looney! He is a scene stealer that sneaks up on you. I will start giving attention to the lead, Kim Hae Soo. He did a great job playing the strong silent type.
1 0
Replying to mrwyoo • May 29, 2018
Person Choi Min Soo
Heyyyy, still waiting for a hunter special running man episode
He is my favorite Running Man guest. He was so scary. He should be an assassin or secret agent and not an actor.
2 0
Replying to Dramaknits • May 26, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Honestly this drama started out as a 10. It was really refreshing to see their relationship develop, but then…
I have to agree the start had so much promise. Then, it dipped at the end like a Chinese drama. You don't miss much if you stop watching it about 80 percent of the way through it. LOL
1 0
On My Mister • May 23, 2018
Title My Mister
This is one of the best all around drama I have seen in the many years I have watched Asian dramas. No less than a 10/10 rating. This drama made me question if I am living my life right. It cuts to the raw emotions exposing greed and ungratefulness when we should be happy we can get up out of bed each day.
16 0
On Kim Won Suk • May 22, 2018
Person Kim Won Suk
The man is a genius!
11 0
On Something in the Rain • May 20, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
I should have known this is the same director for Heard it Through the Grapevine, Secret Love Affair and A Wife's Credentials. Same easy going, close to real life scenarios with little makjang over the top drama. I love this style. Feels slow, but, captivating as the story builds. Another JTBC hit!
3 0
