Celebrity
Replying to Yokozawa • Aug 29, 2024
Title Black Out
Just submitted the correct synopsis from Hulu. 8 episodes are available on Hulu now. It has English dub version…
The synopsis doesn’t make sense.
0 1
On Black Out • Aug 29, 2024
Title Black Out
All I have to say is that if police in Korea are really that bad, you guys are in big trouble. Thankfully, I doubt that they are.
1 4
On The Rise of Phoenixes • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Rise of Phoenixes
Omg, the parrot bit is hilarious. 😂 (Ep 11)
3 0
On The Double • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Double
This show is soooo intense. I can’t watch more than one episode a night.
3 0
On The Double • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
I am on episode 19, and can I just say I’m really sick of Feng Yutang. What a nasty character he is.
1 1
On The Double • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
I’m on episode 19, and can I just say that I’m really sick of Feng Yutang, And I’d really like to see someone kick his you know what.
1 3
On My Wife's Double Life • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Wife's Double Life
I hate this FL more than any FL in anything ever.
4 0
Replying to Esvar • Jun 3, 2024
Title My Wife's Double Life
So many people gathered for spring banquet ,but no one have seen the real miss Su
Also, why would they get somebody to replace the real Miss Su could not do any of the things that she can do like playing the qin, or judging tea, or any of the other things that noble ladies are supposed to be able to do?
0 0
Replying to Esvar • Jun 3, 2024
Title My Wife's Double Life
So many people gathered for spring banquet ,but no one have seen the real miss Su
Yeah, I was waiting for someone to be like you’re not miss su!
0 0
On My Wife's Double Life • Jun 3, 2024
Title My Wife's Double Life
It’s really amazing how the writers managed to make the fl both immoral, immature, and stupid. The only good thing about her is that she’s good at martial arts. I think it’s partly the acting too. I’m only on episode 5, but so far she just has a rude and annoying personality. What I find unforgivable is that she lies to him, and tries to rob him, and then on top of it fake cries and acts like he’s being a jerk. I mean wth? Who does that?
7 0
Replying to tshay • Jun 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
??? I’m watching it on WeTV in Boston.
😟
0 0
Replying to MDLFinale • Jun 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
To all those who understand the original language of the show, which of the above sources do you think has the…
Yeah, I don’t know about Viu, but Viki is good.
0 0
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Jun 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Cant believe one of the biggest sequel this year is not available on wetv intl 😂
??? I’m watching it on WeTV in Boston.
1 2
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jun 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Did anyone else notice that the poetry that Fan Xian’s mom wrote was from the 1984 TV series Black Cat Detective? I realize lots of you probably weren’t even born in 1984. 😅 Ep26, around 36:30.
3 2
Chinese Empress • May 31, 2024
Review Scout Hero
We’re not all bad.
0 0
YYIph • May 30, 2024
Review Present, Is Present
I loved him in My Lethal Man also! I was just thinking how weird it was that this show also featured a car accident at the very beginning.
2 0
On Royal Nirvana • May 29, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
I can’t remember a show that was this intense ever. I’m kind of obsessed with it now, but it’s also really hard to watch because it’s just one emotional stab in the heart after another. But it’s also amazing.
8 4
Replying to tshay • May 29, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana Spoiler
The Crown Prince’s character kind of reminds me of Hamlet, only he has vastly different family issues.
haha! I was so right! his stepmother marries his dad instead of his uncle marrying his mother.
2 0
On Royal Nirvana • May 26, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
The Crown Prince’s character kind of reminds me of Hamlet, only he has vastly different family issues.
4 2
On Royal Nirvana • May 26, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana Spoiler
YOUKU has an absolutely bad wrong translation of a small part In episode 23 where the Crown Prince goes to see his wife and he says something like there’s a room full of beauties here, but I am all alone alone. It’s part of a poem and the meaning is very clear that he doesn’t love her. But the translationsays the exact opposite. In the translation he says there’s a room full of beauties, but I only have eyes for you. It’s totally wrong and it makes the rest of the scene if not the drama very confusing. in my humble opinion, he is actually Giving Gu A”bao A secret signal that he actually knows who she is. Because he knows she reads poetry and she’s smart.
3 1
