Celebrity
On Behind Your Touch • Nov 12, 2024
Title Behind Your Touch
lol at all the people who don’t know that arguing can be very romantic. 🤞😇❤️
10 1
On Sweet Home • Oct 31, 2024
Title Sweet Home
philosophical horror. outstanding.
2 0
Replying to LiceBite • Oct 16, 2024
Title Revenant
If I was possessed by an evil spirit you bet I would be running around crying as well smh.
It’s true. I just get impatient with it I guess.
0 0
unterwegsimkoreanischenD • Oct 9, 2024
Review Hellbound
I haven’t watched the whole series yet, but so far it seems like an allegory of corrupt Christianity, and late stage Capitalism.
0 0
On Kingdom Season 2 • Sep 22, 2024
Title Kingdom Season 2
It’s really lame to create a cliffhanger ending, and then never put out another season. 😡
3 0
unterwegsimkoreanischenD • Sep 15, 2024
Review Maestra: Strings of Truth Spoiler
I loved this show. It had romance, music, suspense. It was pretty thrilling. I’m glad that the ML didn’t turn out to be a total stalker creepy kind of guy which I was afraid of it first. The one big question I had about the plot was how the heck did Luna know about the Remington connection?
0 1
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Sep 14, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
Can’t wait!!!🫶🏼🌻
3 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Sep 14, 2024
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
Yoo Jeong Jae nd Cha Se Eum chemistry is just wowwwwww ❤️🧡
Imo, Lee Moo Saeng is 🔥🔥🔥.
1 0
Replying to rov3 • Sep 14, 2024
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
There's zero romance in this drama and is full on suspense thriller. I was really keen on completing this as it's…
Disagree. YJJ was full on in love with CSE. It just wasn’t your standard romance.
2 1
On Revenant • Sep 6, 2024
Title Revenant
I am mostly enjoying this, except the fl drives me absolutely bananas. Basically, she just runs around like a moron screeching and crying. She’s pretty much the exact opposite of the type of female lead that I love: kick-ass, intelligent, strong. Otherwise, it’s cool.
0 4
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Sep 4, 2024
Title The Silent Sea
I want to know opinion of science people from astrophysics/physics/astrobiology background not of people who didn't…
terrible 🤦🏻♀️
1 0
On The Silent Sea • Sep 4, 2024
Title The Silent Sea
If you’re going to make a show about a bunch of super smart people (astronauts and scientists), don’t write a script where they constantly do really stupid things. So cringey.
5 0
unterwegsimkoreanischenD • Sep 1, 2024
Review Gyeongseong Creature
thanks for the amazing review
0 0
Replying to Yamuri • Aug 31, 2024
Title Black Out
The german book is actually part of a series about two police officers, a female and a male one who solve cases…
Yeah, that’s a good point. The Koean style is probably a much more honest depiction of police. It makes it a better show in a way because it depicts the cops more realistically than in say Germany, or definitely the USA, where they are idealized. I just can’t bear to see the injustice go on for several episodes.
1 0
Replying to saphira • Aug 30, 2024
Title Black Out
it's adapted from the german book so I doubt there's a thing about any country's police. just to give plot twist…
thx
0 0
On Black Out • Aug 30, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
If the cops had done their job properly in the first place, Jeong U would not have gone to jail for 10 years. He wouldn’t have been ostracized by the entire community, including his stupid mother. If that wasn’t bad enough, they get a new idiot cop from Seoul who comes to beat him up after he gets out of prison. It’s maddening. I was hate watching for a while, until I just couldn’t take it anymore. Shows in which dumb cops endlessly harass innocent people drive me nuts. Of course, I could be wrong, and he actually did the murders, but he sure seems like a nice guy.
4 2
edneversleeps • Aug 30, 2024
Review Adamas
imo, your score is too low.
0 0
AlohaX • Aug 30, 2024
Review Adamas
While the story had some flaws, I still found it to be consistently entertaining.
0 0
simmetra • Aug 29, 2024
Review Black Out
The cops are morons. if the cops in the story had been halfway intelligent, there wouldn’t be a story, because they would’ve caught the real killer in the first place.
0 0
crowedly • Aug 29, 2024
Review Black Out
if the cops had done their job properly in the first place, Jeong U would not have gone to jail for 10 years. He wouldn’t have been ostracized by the entire community, including his stupid mother. If that wasn’t bad enough, they get a new idiot cop from Seoul who comes to beat him up after he gets out of prison. It’s maddening. I was hate watching for a while, until I just couldn’t take it anymore.
0 2
