Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Aug 3, 2025
They hinted us with the voice of YeSha (the masked man with black cloak). He seems to be a man in his 30s, so…
I would like, for once, for the Emperor to be innocent. I mean, it's almost always the Emperor the villain in dramas.

The massacre took place during the last year of the previous emperor/first year of this present emperor.

Is there a reason for that? Why that year precisely?
2 3
Replying to Ciel • Aug 3, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
Dilraba est ma préférée, et j'ai connu lusi grâce à elle. Je trouve donc un peu offensant que vous les compariez.…
Est-ce que le français est ta langue maternelle? Parce que: "j'essaie de m'attacher à elle", non, désolée, ce n'est pas comme ça que s'exprime une personne sincèrement intéressée par une actrice. "J'essaie de..." révèle juste que tu te forces à aimer cette actrice. Pour une raison que j'ignore, c'est vraiment une tournure de phrase très bizarre. Tout comme un comportement très bizarre si cela reflète rééllement ta pensée.

Aussi, pas de fausse naiveté. Tu vas sur n'importe quelle page d'acteurs et d'actrices chinois ou autre et tu verras des haters d'autres acteurs, qui n'hésitent pas à insulter et rabaisser des acteurs/actrices qu'ils percoivent comme des rivaux/rivales.

Tu as lu un commentaire par un troll, et alors? Les trolls pullulent sur MDL. Quelle que soit la page de l'acteur ou de l'actrice.

Tu fais croire que cela n'arrive que sur cette page alors que c'est rampant sur MDL.
0 0
Replying to arpar • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective Spoiler
I think the FL's fathers wasn't a survivor of the massacre, but one of the soldiers involved in the massacre.…
Don't you find strange that the last two murders, Shen Bi and General Hu, were killed just when the FL and ML were about to investigate them?

Who knew, apart from them? Little white dragon and the other guy, Tong Shong I think his name is? Could one of them be a spy or a Yesha? I would vote for Little White Dragon. He was raised in that mysterious poison valley, maybe he was a survivor of the massacre, too. Also, he was the one who supposedly "mixed" the poison. Maybe it wasn't an accident? And there is an antidote, only he keeps it secret for later on, if he needs blackmail ? Maybe him being a nice guy is an act?
0 3
Replying to arpar • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective Spoiler
I think the FL's fathers wasn't a survivor of the massacre, but one of the soldiers involved in the massacre.…
Yeah, same. Honestly, I wasn't feeling the first episodes but I decided to stick with it because there are no dramas capturing my attention after Coroner's diary. But I'm glad I decided to watch the new episodes because the mystery is fascinating. I have no idea how many survivors there are, how many Yeshas there are, why the villagers were murdered, who gave the order, who was the leader of the troups during that night...
1 7
Replying to arpar • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective Spoiler
I think the FL's fathers wasn't a survivor of the massacre, but one of the soldiers involved in the massacre.…
Good point, it could be both. Either he is a survivor, or he is a perpetrator who feels remorse, adopted a baby who was a survivor of that massacre and that would explain why he chose to be murdered with the others on that boat: he was eaten alive by what he had done and once his daughter was safely married, he could finally die.
2 9
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective Spoiler
The mystery is great! I have a few theories. So Yesha is not one single person but a name used by the survivors of a massacre: the Hayia massacre.

The FL's father was a survivor of that massacre, right? So he was A Yesha. I wonder if he asked Zhu Yi Tie to spare the ML not just because he was his daughter's husband, but because he was ALSO a survivor of that massacre, only he was too young to remember?

Wouldn't it be incredible if he was investigating to arrest all the Yeshas, only to discover that he was a survivor who was trying to jail the victims who wanted to kill the ones who ordered the Hayia massacre?

Was Shen Bi and the 4 officials killed in the first episodes either the ones who had given the order to massacre the villagers of Hayia, or who covered who was responsible for the order?
4 11
Replying to protista_bp • Jul 21, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
One thing I find quite weird is Qin Yeyun. She's actually too weird. I mean what type of friend is like that?…
Huh? Just in the last episode, there were 3 scenes between them and all of them were about... Yingtao. Even when there's a light, very light line about her wishing that she would be as silly and free as the FL, instead of asking her friend why she thinks that, the FL brings the discussion back to her.

QY is more mature. Probably because she lost her mother, her father is handicapped and she oftenly has to take care of him and of his shop.

She is just there. Part of Cherry's entourage. She is there to be a sounding board to the FL. Asking her questions about her well being, about her problems. It doesn't look like the FL is reciprocating and helping her friend who also has a... not very fairytale life.
2 0
On Our Generation • Jul 16, 2025
I just posted and does anybody know why the format isn't respected? I had separated into paragraphs and it doesn't show up. Same, I edited my post but it doesn't take the new edits.
2 1
On Our Generation • Jul 16, 2025
There's something frigthening with the FL. In episode 2, she is so upset by the incident at the ML's high school (which she traveled to after just a phone call and without telling her parents) that she ran and jumped on that woody railing. The woman passing by saw her being so distressed that she believed she was about to commit suicide. Not her intention, I know, but that was what it looked like. Plus, accidents happen. She was in such an emotional state that she could have lost her balance and fallen to her death. The woman prevented at least an accident. Then in episode 5, she is so angry with the ML about the cat that she starts throwing stones at him and even a red brick. She could have injured him seriously, if not worse, if her friends hadn't been there to stop her.In two different situations, someone stepped in to prevent the worse.I know, people here will answer: she is 15. As a teen, she is irrational. She has been hurt by the ML so she is lashing out. She has had a fairytale life so far so she is blinded by her own feelings without taking others into consideration because it's the first hiccup in that perfect life and she can't deal with it.Yes, I get that. But she is so temperamental right now that she can be a danger to herself and to others. If her parents knew about those two incidents, they would take her to a shrink. If they had the means to pay for one and if it was something people did in China in 2006.But in 2025, if I had a child behaving like the FL, I would take her to a shrink. She needs help to control her emotions, to understand why she reacts that way, and especially so violently.
4 7
On Our Generation • Jul 16, 2025
I have stopped paying attention to MDL ratings because they are generally... insane. But this one tops the cake! This is, so far, amazing. It's a youth drama, but with depth, without being too much slice of life. The first episode with the kids was very well acted and written. I just wish we had spent more time with the kids in their village, that's how GOOD the first episode and the kids were.

We are now in their high school life and it's just as good. The friendship between the kids once teens is great, I hope it stays that way (no love triangle, please!).

Honestly, so far, it deserves at least a 8.7 ratings. We'll see how it ends up but it's a really good drama and I recommand it.
10 3
Replying to JJJ • Jul 15, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary Spoiler
Caihe is valid (to a certain extent) but leave that pregnant woman alone. 😭 She did nothing.
She wants to eradicate the 3rd branch of the Qin family, that means killing Chen's wife and her baby. She never loved Chen, the guy fell for her, and well, he is his father's son. Strange how he can't see how alike his father he is, in the end. Just as bad as him.
4 1
Replying to Gillianpoet • Jul 3, 2025
Title Deep Blue
Military with romance seems to be banned for now.
"Rose and gun" is airing right now while it's a military romance which was shot in 2019. Is the ban lifted?
1 1
Replying to 14512526 • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
they said its related to how weak a person spirit is, that if you're upside down you'd be prone to evil spirits
The question is, then: why is his spirit weak? He was an athlete with a bright future, so he had to have a strong mind, a strong will, a strong energy, so basically, a strong spirit.

Did something happen? Was it linked to his parents living abroad? Did he have a nervous breakdown or something like that, weakening his spirit?
1 1
On Head over Heels • Jun 24, 2025
I wonder what's the reason for the upside down people? Are they cursed? Are they born that way? Are they paying in this life a crime from a past life?
2 3
Replying to onmyway123 • Jun 19, 2025
They didn’t include the reason shown in the novel—and yeah, that’s annoying. But like… chill. It’s not…
Not busy enough to keep posting and ranting again and again here.
9 1
Replying to xmag • Jun 16, 2025
True, she was amazing in that drama. The trauma the FL was going through, the mystery, the pain and she was crushing…
So-so. It was okay but not the best. I have seen Lin Yi in a few dramas and while I like his projects in general, I can't say that I've been blown away by his acting. He does the job though.

I think it still worked, though because it was not a romance drama but a sci-fi/mystery drama with a lot of pain and emotional growth for the FL, even away from the ML.

I loved DR because of the story and the main actress. As I said, she just killed it in the role. That's why I was shocked by how... passable she was in her latest rom-com with Wang An Yu. The guy could have chemistry with his water bottle or a piece of furniture and can sell romance. Except in that drama. I litteraly cringed when I saw a scene where they had been apart and the actress was supposed to run towards the male lead and jumped in his arms.

She just... shied away from him. I understand that she doesn't want to do kisses. But she didn't even manage to sell the love between them with her body language.

When she can be so amazing in other roles, that's just crazy to me!
1 1
Replying to 14510280 • Jun 15, 2025
That chicken n mudai teacher episodes will give us all the answers that were hanging from ep1
I have that one on my list, too ! I love the main leads, especially the main male lead.
0 1
Replying to 14510280 • Jun 15, 2025
That chicken n mudai teacher episodes will give us all the answers that were hanging from ep1
Wasn't there supernatural chicken in "Parallel world", too? And aren't "Parallel World" and "7 relics" written by the same author?

Maybe there is a link between those two dramas. Or it's just the author liking the idea of supernatural chicken and using them in his novels.
0 3
Replying to TheNostalgicType • Jun 15, 2025
Derailment fans know LHC crushes any role with an element of mental disturbance 😁.
True, she was amazing in that drama. The trauma the FL was going through, the mystery, the pain and she was crushing it with the crying scenes in "Derailment". And it's the same here with 7 relics.

She does so very well in those kind of genres. It's too bad that romance is not her forte. I get the no kissing, but if she could sell the romance, the longing one feels for a loved one, through body language, I would gladly watch romance dramas with her. But even there, I felt she was lacking in her last romance drama with.

It's strange as she can be one of the best actresses in serious dramas, sci-fi dramas, pain dramas, but be blah in romance dramas. It's a mystery to me.
1 3
Replying to xmag • Jun 6, 2025
In that case, she should add to her contract : "no romance drama". Honestly, I just saw a clip of the two leads…
Maybe it's because english is not my first language but my god, can you at least make an effort to write in a comprehensible english, please?

Plus, I already said I don't care about the no kisses if the couple has chemistry and can convey love and passion and longing through body language.

She can't.

She is fantastic in other areas, mostly serious, dramatic dramas. She has an amazing talent for crying. But the love language is foreign to her.
1 1