News
On Love in the Desert • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
Hanikezi aura here with red outfit is so similar to one of my all time fave character Xiao Feng by Peng Xiao Ran in GMP. Some scenes actually are very reminiscent of GMP.
6 1
On Love in the Desert • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
It's always a pleasure watching a beautiful FL like Hanakezi plus Alen Fang is one of my most favorite ML.
11 0
On The On1y One • Sep 22, 2024
Title The On1y One
I really did think for a moment the English teacher was Tang Yan haha.
0 0
Replying to Euphoria • Sep 17, 2024
Title The Journey of Legend
She was NEVER announce as one. You fans just kept assuming. Ies been going around telling everyone theres no FL,…
Why are you so animated? Did someone stole your wig? I don't understand your incredibly off putting and rude reply to my casual comment. NO, I did not know anything about this drama until I saw it here unlike YOU(A crazy Cheng Yi fan from what I can tell) who spend all their time in this page trolling and creating controversy out of everything.
3 9
Replying to reefpicker • Sep 17, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
You didn't read the novel then. Noh and Phun have sex but they are not too explicit. I think there is a very generic…
You seem to be quite enthusiastic in sexualizing children from what I can gather. Where we come from people like you don't end up very well. Try to hide your proclivities and kinks. Most people in the world are naturally disgusted when children are used in inappropriate materials. Don't come here with your modern Western values and expect all of us to embrace your latest social engineering.
0 1
On Dashing Youth • Sep 6, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I had an intense dislike of both the character Sikong Qianluo and the level of acting by the actress played by her in TBOY. Whatever fault or shortcoming the character had both in how she was written and how she was acted now seem inconsequential and irrelevant in comparison to the train wreck that is Yi Wen Jun. After watching this I have lost any remaining sympathy or empathize with her situation. She is horrible both as a mother and a wife. She practically destroyed two families. I think her surviving at the end of TBOY in hindsight was a mistake. She should have been the one that got killed instead of her son.
4 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 6, 2024
Title The Journey of Legend
I was thinking it was a Cheng Yi and Nazha pairing when I saw the cast list. Now I've found out they are playing siblings and Cheng Yi has another FL. Maybe they should put Gulinazha as guest star than billing her as FL.
1 16
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty 3: To Changan • Sep 5, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty 3: To Changan
I wonder what kind of historical revisionism they are going to do this season. The nephew eventually prevailed over his aunt and it was a bad ending for her.
0 2
On Adventure behind the Bronze Door • Sep 4, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
Honestly I've watched most of the Lost Tomb adaptations and now have forgotten most of of the plot. I'm especially hard pressed to remember anything outside the tomb raiding aspects and the mysterious events they encounter. I remember that Ah Ning was always after Wu Xie and Zhang Qi Ling was always played by some eye candy and fresh meat. I think I need to watch this again.
1 0
Replying to cleo • Aug 22, 2024
Title Wo Xin Er Er
i read on weibo that gjm offers this project to Tian Jia Rui. It's not official yet, but i hope he will take this…
Guo Jing Ming really favors TJR. He already has a Republican drama filming and is rumored to star in 2 more Edward Guo dramas.
4 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Aug 15, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty
If you like heavily male centered story you might like this, me not so much. Honestly I just can't get into it,…
There's a lot of Mulan type rehash these days. I'm pretty sure you would enjoy those kinds of ahistorical dramas.
1 1
On Are You the One • Aug 14, 2024
Title Are You the One
I thought at first the ML was the previous emperor's son or brother but it looks like he is a nephew of the previous emperor.
1 0
On Dashing Youth • Aug 13, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Consort Xuan was a lot more likeable and relatable from what I remember in Blood of Youth than this wannabe Helen of Troy piece of t*rt.
2 1
On Dashing Youth • Aug 10, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
This is possibly the most flower boys I've ever seen in one drama. Not that I'm complaining but it's very amusing.
3 2
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Aug 7, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
They should have dropped all episodes at once so series would have been released completely before being ban.
8 1
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Aug 6, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
I guess this is only for IQiyi international.
4 2
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West • Aug 4, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West
That last murder mystery got me wrecked. I don't think I've been as sad and touched since watching Goodbye My Princess ending. Great preview *cross fingers* to third season. Surely there is a third season!
3 0
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West • Aug 3, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West
The penultimate murder mystery left me unsatisfied because of the morally ambiguous resolution to the murder. The 2 ML have always carried themselves as honest, objective investigators and then all their principles were thrown out because they felt sorry and did a coverup on a vigilante crime.
1 3
Replying to Xavion15 • Aug 1, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West
The Su Wuming and Yingtao romance they try and do still feels incredibly bizarre to me I really have no idea why…
This love line irked me to no end in season 1 but I have grown to accept it over time. It's something that I could ignore. This relationship felt unnecessary and contrived.
2 0
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West • Jul 29, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West
If you are only starting to watch this, don't go perusing the cast list as it reveals major spoilers on the identities of the culprits and personalities in the investigations.
9 4
