News
On Love in Translation • Apr 21, 2024
Title Love in Translation
That annoying, meddlesome, incredibly full of himself older brother needs to be punch well and good.
3 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Does Lu Yu Xiao have a pairing?
0 2
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Who did the ML's makeup? His eyebrows are so high up his forehead. I don't remember him looking like this in his previous dramas.
0 1
On In Blossom • Apr 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
Nonsense and boring finale! I didn't expect nor wanted to see the ending get resolve by another autopsy lecture and endless babbling.
3 15
On In Blossom • Apr 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
It was good until the finale episodes when the third rate writer wrote some outrageous scenes to get to the confrontation with the villain. Let's just say some main characters ended up with the most pointless and pathetic end because writer just couldn't come up with a better way to move the plot. WTF was that!
3 1
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Apr 11, 2024
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Shit story, zero chemistry and even shittier unwelcome 3rd wheel who acts like a body guard around the other ML. At least the first one in the series had good chemistry from the leads. This one is a fail in all aspects. If you are watching this because it looks like A Tale of 1000 Stars don't bother as this is not even half as good.
3 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Apr 9, 2024
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Love the main OST in this one. A perfect background for the plot and setting
6 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 8, 2024
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
It was cute in the beginning then Daonuea decided to become a jealous, emotional, selfish twat. Stupid writing and Dao's acting need to improve.
4 0
On In Blossom • Mar 26, 2024
Title In Blossom
The little sob story they created to make that twat and serial murderer a pitiful person is not my cup of tea. What a pathetic story line trying to excuse her behavior.
0 1
On In Blossom • Mar 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
How many more episodes are they going to dwell in this stupid misunderstanding? Not only it's start to drag now, it's irritating watching how stupid and emotional YCW has become with her idiotic investigations and conclusions.
6 5
On In Blossom • Mar 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
If JJY reclaims her identity as YCW can we expect her to tone down her thick as cake makeup and wide eyed facial expressions?
7 2
Replying to Lailamajnun • Mar 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
I like the FL from her days acting in Yunxi and Ruyi but I didn’t like ML since L&R. I can finally say I have…
What a lousy and pathetic reason to not watch his dramas! Same nonsense and shallow comment I read all the time with Maggie Huang after Eternal Love or recently with Chen Du Ling.
3 2
On In Blossom • Mar 16, 2024
Title In Blossom
Yang Cai Wei as played by the original actress was very convincing as a marginalized corpse collector who is practical, intelligent, sympathetic and charismatic character. The actress has to be commended. I'm not sensing any YCW vibes from the main FL who now plays her character. Sure she has to remain incognito and hide her mannerisms but she doesn't have the aura of the original character. It just looks to me like Shangguan Zhi was enlightened overnight, shed her villain persona and became a more agreeable character.
11 1
On Full House • Mar 6, 2024
Title Full House
Best thing about this drama that probably made it very popular was there chemistry. Setting aside their constant bickering and fights, they are one of the best couples in dramaland to showcase palpable and realistic depiction of a couple in love.
3 0
On Full House • Mar 6, 2024
Title Full House
Rain and Song Hye Kyo. My first OTP
2 0
On I Am Nobody • Feb 10, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
Episode 27 was extremely annoying. The fight scene was just plain over extended, over the top, over wrought etc...
4 0
On The First Frost • Feb 6, 2024
Title The First Frost
I just recently started watching Hidden Love and I got to see why I lot of people are clamoring for Victor Ma to play this role again. He did extremely well and I dare say perfectly casted in this role. If not him then someone who share his aura of a tall, handsome and playful ML. I do like BJT and You Are My Hero is one of my favorite modern C-drama but for this one, I would have preferred the previous rumored leads SWL or ZLH. I think we can trust BJT though if he is really confirmed. I do have some reservations with ZRN as I have not heard good impressions of her and from the bits I have seen of her dramas, I am not interested nor the appetite to watch more of her.
5 2
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Feb 5, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
i won't watch this because i don't like Ur*ss*ya. Anyone who thinks tanning their skin is considered "dark skin…
LOL unlike current Hollywood which I don't watch and their inappropriate and woke castings of POC/minorities in every single drama and movie including historically white characters, Asian dramas will not put up with that nonsense.
1 3
Replying to S K • Feb 3, 2024
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I saw a comment on Twitter "He's gonna look like her son"😭😂🤣 Wt* Why some people are making a big deal…
CZY is the male Tan Song Yun. Eternally youthful looking. Age wise there is no problem but without knowing real age anyone would assume there is a decade between them. Definitely noona/jiejie vibes but not to the point where Reba could be mistaken as the mother.
2 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Feb 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
This page is littered with nutty fans of one of the leads who react and spit venom to the production especially the director each time they see some rumor or gossip online. They then make up insane theories and POV's then come here and stink this place up. Show some respect and a little courtesy to the other people here who are not here to whine and run their mouths off everytime they think their fave actor is slighted.
2 4
