News
On Truth or Dare • Jun 18, 2021
Title Truth or Dare
I want to see more Bai Lu, Dilraba, Peng Xiao Ran, Li Qin level leading ladies. Is it so hard to match a handsome ML(very handsome in this case) to a truly beautiful FL?
5 11
On Payakorn Sorn Ruk • Jun 13, 2021
Title Payakorn Sorn Ruk
If not for James Ji I wouldn't even waste my time watching this. A poorly written romantic suspense drama. Too many irritating characters that are way past their due date. The antagonists here seemingly have a free run because our leads and their sidekicks are inept and useless.
0 0
On Game Sanaeha • Jun 7, 2021
Title Game Sanaeha
What a selfish, insecure and schizophrenic FL. ML should never have gotten back with her. The crocodile tears she shed in the last episode didn't move me one bit.
6 0
On Payakorn Sorn Ruk • Jun 5, 2021
Title Payakorn Sorn Ruk
The stupidest FL I have ever seen. Apparently her gift of premonition does not include any analytical ability as she should be able tell right away it was not the ML who was threatening her. She mouths off about her predictions being true which in the drama is accepted as reality and does happen yet completely forgot she babbled and saw far more ominous prophesies from the other guests.
0 0
On Kleun Cheewit • May 28, 2021
Title Kleun Cheewit
I still can't get over this couple. I did not even know who they were when I started to watch it 4 years ago. Imagine my disappointment when I found out about their real life status.
14 0
On My Dear Guardian • May 19, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
Hopefully Mango TV subs this quick. Croton on Youtube still hasn't put English subs on You're My Hero and I was hoping to watch that before this one.
1 4
On Court Lady • May 14, 2021
Title Court Lady Spoiler
What a conniving liar Yan Zi Fang turn into. Hopefully he gets his due for joining in conspiracies and court politics.
0 3
On Court Lady • May 9, 2021
Title Court Lady
Lu Yun Ji and his son are very lucky they've got Ying Ying in their family. How many times does she have to sacrifice herself for those two. They don't deserve her. Except for the weak lead couple and that bratty princess, I am liking the characterization of most of the characters here even the antagonists. It's refreshing to see the characters here aren't purely black and white like most other dramas.
0 1
On Court Lady • May 9, 2021
Title Court Lady
I'm watching at 30 and it would be good if the lead couple stay where they are and never show up again. They are utterly dragging this drama down. Possibly the most silly leads ever since that train wreck Princess Silver.
1 1
Replying to Becky • May 9, 2021
Title Court Lady
Calling Prince Zhou supporters, stop loving him asap!! With the way the plot is developing, he has become the…
His character still has a lot more nuanced and development than the the very bland and boring lead couple. Even Fu Rou's sister has had to face some very serious predicaments. The FL though is enjoying playing house and patty cake somewhere with the ML. I've never seen a more inconsequential lead characters ever. They could be gone from the story and no one would notice.
1 4
On Court Lady • May 6, 2021
Title Court Lady
The FL's character is so incredibly one dimensional. She might feign indifference and aloofness from the cares of the world but for her silly and immature lover you can bet she'd turn the world upside down. In simple terms her world pretty much revolves around ML. Her siblings which were entrusted to her are facing trials and making some questionable decisions and yet she could care less what happens to them as long as she could go on a weekend rendezvous with her lover. The drama really does try to portray them as this great love but they just come off as 2 immature brats that want their way all the time.
6 6
On The Legend of Dugu • Apr 25, 2021
Title The Legend of Dugu
Goodness me that Man Tou sister is one of the most annoying characters I've ever come across.
1 5
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • Apr 23, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Good to see Ren Jia Lun in a modern drama. The character is obviously not original. It seems every ML in China do eventually play a CEO.
5 1
On Court Lady • Apr 23, 2021
Title Court Lady Spoiler
Drop it at first episode, did not expect the FL to be a petty thief. It was obvious her endgame there was just to scam the groom's family of money to ransom her brother.
1 5
On Court Lady • Apr 14, 2021
Title Court Lady
I was surprised by the trailer. Did not expect the drama to have comedic tone to it. It look like Wang Lu from Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain was transported to this drama.
11 0
On No Boundary • Apr 10, 2021
Title No Boundary Spoiler
They really should have thought of a better plot that exposes Wengu's true identity, instead they just took a pointless accusation and some dubious investigations and now apparently he is a suspect. I would think a High Immortal's fall from grace should be a lot more convincing than being cause by a silly scheme of petty creatures and mortals. He is a High Immortal after all, the power dynamics in this drama are very odd.
3 2
Replying to DreamingViolet • Apr 8, 2021
Title No Boundary
If you compare their age with TMOPB, you'll know that Duanmu Cui is consider young for 1,000 y.o. You see A'li…
Have you read the novel? That makes sense when you consider it although I would never in a million years be able to piece together anything close to that. Your theory is a lot more plausible than what I had in mind.
0 1
On No Boundary • Apr 7, 2021
Title No Boundary
The production quality of this one is so much better than other supposedly higher budget dramas with A-list actors like that train wreck Legend of Fei. The sets look realistic and well made and there are nice natural scenery. The pacing is great. I was worried they will not be able to fit the story in 32 episodes but I think they'll be able to base on how the story is developing.
7 0
On The Best of You in My Mind • Apr 6, 2021
Title The Best of You in My Mind
I actually followed this drama up until episode 15 nearly a year ago and then put it on hold because Irene's character bugged me. I've been egging myself to finish this one and I've finally completed it after nearly a year. A very good college and sports drama.
1 10
On The Rational Life • Apr 6, 2021
Title The Rational Life
Good thing they shaved several years of their real age in drama. Fifteen years is the limit for me after that it's pretty much mom level. Find Yourself did the age gap romance very well.
4 1
