Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 14, 2023
I just saw April but I feel like that’s too long a wait now 😭😭😭. This low to high marketing really…
Read some melon about this airing on March 20. But after the match 15 rumors not happening, i don't wanna get my hopes up anymore. 😅
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 14, 2023
I can’t believe people are saying PXR is ugly in this😡 Seriously Weibo needs its eyes checked.
Srsly? I don't know who their standard is but tbh Xiaoran is prettier than many other popular c actresses. Her make up and clothes here just doesn't stand out, it's her natural looks that's carrying her appearance here.
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 14, 2023
I just saw April but I feel like that’s too long a wait now 😭😭😭. This low to high marketing really…
Oh no 😭 I saw some say next week. Hmm.. maybe this will air after Royal Rumors. That one is only 24 episodes long.
3 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 14, 2023
They usually don’t air the same type of show unless it’s not doing well. I’ve not heard of Royal Rumor but…
Yeah, it got the Chong zi slot. Still hoping this drama can be released soon tho. 😭
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 11, 2023
They usually don’t air the same type of show unless it’s not doing well. I’ve not heard of Royal Rumor but…
Royal rumors is Meng ziyi and Jeremy's drama. Oh I see. So we have a higher chance of airing first. 👍
2 3
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 11, 2023
Chong Zi already ended. Hope this one gets the slot. Idk how many dramas Tencent can air at a time. From the rumors, these dramas are to be lifted soon.
- Romance of a Twin flower
- Royal Rumors
- Snow Eagle Lord
0 6
Replying to Aira • Mar 9, 2023
Title Save Me Spoiler
1st half I was enjoying. 2nd half was kinda annoying tbh. Ending didn't satisfy me.
Why didn't they arrest Apostle Kang? She was injecting people and giving them those drugs that made them mentally ill.
2 1
On Save Me • Mar 9, 2023
Title Save Me
1st half I was enjoying. 2nd half was kinda annoying tbh. Ending didn't satisfy me.
3 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 8, 2023
Getting another tidbit today!!! This show is really full of beauties🥹🥹🥹:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4876987968260547
The casts are really good looking. And I see some pretty dresses this time. We are winning. 😀💗
5 1
Replying to Aira • Mar 7, 2023
I can't with the female casts' dresses they all look so low quality. 💀😭 Thank God they're all good looking…
Looks like they have tight budget for this drama. The actors are gonna have to carry this show with their looks and acting. Hope the editing can be good too. 😭 I'm still traumatised by SJFY. Lol
6 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 7, 2023
Just saw the stills. The make-up is really light/nonexistent but at least everyone in this crew is really good…
I can't with the female casts' dresses they all look so low quality. 💀😭 Thank God they're all good looking tho. 🤣 Jiman looks flawless even with really light make up. 💗
3 2
Replying to Aira • Mar 6, 2023
From weibo, it seems it's gonna air on March 15. Chong zi will also finish airing by that time. Anyway, just few…
Yep. We''re getting more contents recently so it's really coming soon. ✌️
1 1