Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 26, 2023
Made it to the 100,000 reservation milestone!🎊🎊🎊 With no trailer and few posters, the fans are really…
That's great. Can we still expect a new material? I thought they already gave up on the promo. 😂 I was pretty sure wetv would have it since I saw them promoting it on twitter. ✌️
2 1
Replying to Aira • Feb 25, 2023
Oh well. I guess we should get used to this style of Tencent. Shame tho, this drama really has potential. It would…
What happened with Immortality?

Wha? 😱 But this is going to be released also on wetv which has eng subs right?
0 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 24, 2023
So,according to the rumor mill, this show is going to get ZERO advertising- it will basically just air. There…
Oh well. I guess we should get used to this style of Tencent. Shame tho, this drama really has potential. It would be a waste not to promote it well.
1 3
Replying to Aira • Feb 23, 2023
Person Peng Xiao Ran
So many melon posts but they said not to believe since there's no official announcement yet. 😅 Anyway, if it's…
Suddenly the pxr tag on weibo is on fire. 🤣 same, i didn't know about the movie's info until recently. Just hope PXR get recognized more through this movie.
Yeah, it would be good to see them pair up again. 🙏
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 20, 2023
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Ahhhhhhh!!! I think I might have been right! Rumor has it PXR is in the new Jackie Chan film, Myth 2. If this…
So many melon posts but they said not to believe since there's no official announcement yet. 😅 Anyway, if it's true I'm happy for her. Hope there's no love line between Jackie Chan and PXR tho. 😂
I saw a melon with the casts and there 's Yixing. 😍🤭
1 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 20, 2023
From my snooping around here it seems XZ's other drama will air first in early march. So this drama might have…
Yeah. It seems Xiao zhan's other drama (Where Dreams begin) will air first. (Early march).
Oh.. so it hasn't been licensed yet?? so Yuguyao most probably won't air after chong zi then. :)
0 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 18, 2023
Title Moving
I think your link is about hotd lol 💀
Thanks for providing the correct link. 🙏✌️
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 18, 2023
Really starting to feel like the producers lied to everyone about why they brutalised this show. Just came from…
So it was not about the censors? Why did they lie? Still hoping for the original cut of this show.
0 1
Replying to linacaromina • Feb 18, 2023
Title Moving
Critic Jung Deokyeong chose Moving as the most anticipated drama in 2023 alongside with Gyeongseong Creature but…
I think your link is about hotd lol 💀
0 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 18, 2023
There's a melon that this will air after Chong Zi (March15). But there's also melon about Yugu yao also airing…
From my snooping around here it seems XZ's other drama will air first in early march. So this drama might have a higher chance of getting the March 15 slot. Just my thought. Hope I don't scam myself. 💀
1 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 16, 2023
Oh my gosh!!!! Screaming crying punching the air right now! 😍😍They're both so good looking in the clip.…
You're actually right. They seem like bts clips so that's why.... I also noticed the angles were kinda awkward. 🤔
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 16, 2023
Seems like more tidbits have been released but none of Jiman. 😔
We need more Jiman!!! We were so unlucky to not get the birthday photos of her because of their mourning. Hope they can still release them. 🤪
1 1
Replying to sara joestar • Feb 15, 2023
Title Moving
Rumors are now saying 4th August is the release date 😪
Not surprised. So BH Ent was right after all. 😭 Hope this is the last time they delay the release.
1 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 15, 2023
Oh my gosh!!!! Screaming crying punching the air right now! 😍😍They're both so good looking in the clip.…
The tidbits were from reuters? Can't believe they made a swoon worthy material out of reuters. Lol my faith is restored a bit.

And because I can't wait for more tidbits I just researched chinese festivals because it's when they give us materials and there is a chinese festival on feb 21. Hope we get more materials then. 🙏✌️
2 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 14, 2023
Oh my gosh!!!! Screaming crying punching the air right now! 😍😍They're both so good looking in the clip.…
Exactly. I hope tencent doesn't mess with the editing. I can already feel the dark horse potential now. 🤭
3 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Feb 14, 2023
The chemistry!! And when she has him pinned to the wall, and the way he looks at her!! Ahh!! Haha.😍🤗👍
Ack!! The way he was looking at her and his face slowly coming closer!! His gaze is quite intense too. I think I'm going to implode when I watch that whole scene. Lmao
2 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Feb 14, 2023
The chemistry!! And when she has him pinned to the wall, and the way he looks at her!! Ahh!! Haha.😍🤗👍
Ikr. That part where ding yuxi seemed to be lying down and her touching his face/lips??? I'm like huh? what are you doing girl? 😳
Yeah I hope the chemistry keeps chemistrying throughout the drama. But I might not be able to focus on the story if they're like this all the time. 🤣😅
2 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Feb 14, 2023
The chemistry!! And when she has him pinned to the wall, and the way he looks at her!! Ahh!! Haha.😍🤗👍
Yes!! Jiman our girl is quite thr aggressive type. Poor Ning Yuxuan can't resist at all. Hhahaha
2 1