Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to Aira • Mar 4, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
New synopsis from the app:https://twitter.com/hyojoonation/status/1631867671791964160?t=8swZo4CZNLZfjloZcqtDxQ&s=19
Copy pasted from wetv app:

Growing up in the foreign settlement, Ji Man aspired to become a businesswoman. As Ji Man's identity was revealed, she inadvertently became Ning Yuxuan's wife. In the mansion, Ji Man concentrated on making rouges and powders, and opened a cosmetic shop with Miss Shui. Under fierce business competition, Ji Man got through crisis with her unique talents and wisdom, earned respect of all people in the mansion, and had better bonds with Ning Yuxuan. In the meantime, Senior Mrs. Ning helped Ji Man expand and grow her business. When assisting Ning Yuxuan in providing disaster relief, Ji Man made a great contribution and was awarded by the royal court. She then built trade relationship with some friendly nations. However, good times didn't last long. Ji Man almost got killed by a backstabber. Ning Yuxuan saved her and she fled to the west regions. They blundered into Ning Siwei, with whose help Ji Man returned to the capital. After several ordeals, Ji Man and Ning Yuxuan were no longer rich merchants, but an ordinary couple living a simple and free life.
5 0
Replying to Jirachi • Mar 3, 2023
I don't know if it's true but I saw many rumors that it might be released on March 12.
From weibo, it seems it's gonna air on March 15. Chong zi will also finish airing by that time. Anyway, just few days to go. 💗
2 3
On A Birth • Mar 3, 2023
Title A Birth
As a catholic and kmovie lover, I am excited to watch this. 💗
9 0
On Twilight • Mar 2, 2023
Title Twilight
Did they already release a trailer for this? 🤔
3 0
Replying to Brachi • Mar 2, 2023
Title Twilight
Any news? Like when?
This is included in Tencent's list for broadcast this March. 👍
4 2
On Royal Rumours • Mar 1, 2023
From Tencent, it seems this will be 24 episodes long.
It's already included in Tencent's drama list for March. 👍
3 1
On Unshakable Faith • Mar 1, 2023
I thought this has ccp propaganda so it will be aired easily but we have nothing other than a poster. 😅
1 3
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Mar 1, 2023
watching behind the scene clips that WeTV posts has me super excited for this couple! can't wait. 💗 looks so…
Is it on wetv app? I can't find it on mine. 😅
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 1, 2023
Guess the marketing is low-key working. Starting to really ship this pair but seriously tho where is the trailer?😂😭
When it was rumored that there will be no announcement for this drama, I gave up hope but since they are giving us tidbits now, I am kinda hoping for a trailer. But maybe I shouldn't expect much. 😅
I actually didn't feel much chemistry at first although I like them both. But seeing the tidbits, they actually look nice together. And I feel like they have a friendly and sweet atmosphere. Can't wait for them to show the husband & wife chemistry on screen. I think they will be a funny couple. 😆
3 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Mar 1, 2023
Guess the marketing is low-key working. Starting to really ship this pair but seriously tho where is the trailer?😂😭
The atmosphere between them is pleasant. 💗
Tidbits are nice but we also need trailer. What kind of drama doesn't even have trailer. 😭
1 3
On Royal Rumours • Feb 27, 2023
Is this licensed already? And there is no detail about the no. of episodes yet. 🤔
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 27, 2023
Jiman seems like she’s just gonna spend the whole show absolutely feral😂. If so, I’m here for it. We rarely…
Yeah he was taking away her "weapon". 🤣
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 27, 2023
Lol at the “ Mark of Love”😂The acting in the scene was really good. Cdrama really needs artists who can…
They value looks and popularity of the artists more than the skills. 😅
On the 3rd take it sounded like Dyx howling. 🤣🤣 Even the extras reacted. Yeah she felt guilty apparently she really bit him hard. 🤣
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 27, 2023
Jiman seems like she’s just gonna spend the whole show absolutely feral😂. If so, I’m here for it. We rarely…
Agree. Now I really want to see more wild and feral jiman. 😂
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 27, 2023
Lol at the “ Mark of Love”😂The acting in the scene was really good. Cdrama really needs artists who can…
Exactly. I went to watch the chinese version of my favorite kdrama and the quality of the acting is just.., it's way below. 😂
Laughing so hard at Xiaoran screeching while biting him at the 2nd take. 😂 Poor Dyx.
1 4