Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to Aira • Jan 19, 2023
Title My Demon
Same here. Hopefully someday she can also pair up with hwang inyoup. 💗
💗. Nice to see you here. 😆
1 1
Replying to riny 999 • Jan 19, 2023
Title Moving
the idea of splitting the drama is really stupid I think this is the trend among directors this year
Not sure if it's the director deciding this. I heard this is the platform's strategy to lengthen the subscriptions. 😅
2 1
Replying to izzy • Jan 19, 2023
Title My Demon
After their amazing natural chemistry Young Actors retreat I was hoping for her next project she'd be paired up…
Same here. Hopefully someday she can also pair up with hwang inyoup. 💗
3 3
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Jan 18, 2023
Ning Yuxuan's costumes look good while Jiman's are too plain. 😅 now wondering if Jiman here is already his wife or just one of his concubines... I remember reading that this drama has a love after marriage trope.
3 5
Replying to nirmy • Jan 18, 2023
Title Believer 2
do you have to watch the first part to understand this?
I think so... Because this is a sequel. 🙂
0 1
On Moving • Jan 18, 2023
Title Moving
Hyojoo posted a pic of her doing ADR for "Moving2" recently. This drama might get split into 2 parts. 😅 More waiting to come....
2 5
On Believer 2 • Jan 18, 2023
Title Believer 2
Set for release in the last quarter of the year accdg to Netflix.
1 0
Replying to sunsky • Jan 16, 2023
PXR character on Jun Jiuling was also a very smart girl. I like that she chose another smart girl role because…
She was also a smart FL in Shining Just For You. Too bad that drama got butchered by the editors. She would have been one of the strongest FLs I've seen.

Hope this drama does her character justice.
3 1
Replying to Gris Olive • Jan 15, 2023
Person Jo Soo Min
cap 10, the beautiful lady who has a scar.
Thanks. 😊
1 0
Replying to babyboba • Jan 14, 2023
Title Blood Free
hmm will it air in 2023 or nah
2nd half of 2023 accdg to BH ent.
1 1
On Moving • Jan 12, 2023
Title Moving
I'm here for Han Hyojoo and Jo Insung. My dream pair. 💗 Too bad this isn't romance centered but I also love them in action. Hope they promote this drama well and we get them in variety shows as well but knowing Disney+, it's kinda hopeless. 🥲
9 1
Replying to Ilovecdramas • Jan 9, 2023
Exactly Tencent can be greedy
Oh so that's why.. :( I heard this was supposed to be released this month or this quarter but it's postponed again. Sighhhh
0 1
Replying to Emma Rose • Jan 8, 2023
Title Moving
What does it mean 2nd half? arent it supposed to air in Jan?
They're done filming since june 2022. It's the post production that's taking so long. Btw, someone told me they might have just put Moving in the 2nd half because there is still no release date decided yet. Disney+ should finalize the release once and for all.
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 6, 2023
I swear I saw February’23 as the date for its airing schedule but I feel like I dare not hope. I don’t even…
I hope it's true. 🙏 Same. I also wanna see pxr in a modern drama for a change. I wonder if she will reach more audience in this drama than her costume ones.
1 1