Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 60 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2020
On Generation to Generation • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
Looks like you all are the getting the fluff you have always wanted. The new updates on the douyin are the cutest. MQY has expanded his charming manipulation and her entire family seems to be stuck in it. The parents are smitted with his thoughtful gifts (they seem to finally see why their daughter is so lovesick over this scheming dude 🤭) and the lil bro is already calling him ‘brother-in-law’ much to his delight.
3 0
Replying to Shahin • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
idk ,i think that the infant mqy from the past memories scene of mqy we saw
Yes, i was coming to edit that. It seems to be MQY's baby version. Only if they used the same baby for his son....
0 1
Replying to noor1234 • Mar 10, 2026
Ep. 32: FL's inconsistency is extremely irritating - she is forever talking in riddles 'I used to like you' 'I'll…
She is willing to start over because she loves him but it will take time. She went against all her beliefs and ideals for him only to learn that she was a pawn in his elaborated ploy. She was literally betrayed by him, we should not forget that. Even today when he lets go of the flower, I was thinking whether it is another ploy of him or not. In this situation if she jumps back with him in just 1-2 episodes, that will be more inconsistent. Wanting every guy’s attention is literally slut-shaming her. She is clear from her side and turned him down. She only considers him a brother.
5 5
On Generation to Generation • Mar 10, 2026
I think today’s episode puts some light on the reason behind ZhaoZhao’s behaviour. She had not completely let go how he had used her. And this is quite understandable. She is the girl determined to never go against her people yet the only time she does so, she finds out she was a pawn in all this. I adore MQY but even today when he agreed to let go of the flower, I was thinking- is this another ploy?So, it is no surprise that she could not move past this “betrayal” no matter how deeply she still loves him. That is why there was no going back for them. (She reminds me of Shaoshang from “Love Like the Galaxy” perhaps because the novel writer for both of the dramas is the same person. Shaoshang still loved Zisheng but was not willing to forget how he had abandoned her due to his revenge. And hence even after 5 years, she initially rejected his proposal.) I actually adore this kind of strong-willed FLs.

But there is starting anew for them as the granny suggested. Let’s hope this time their relationship survives all the tests and we get a happy ending.
6 1
Replying to Lord Ying Long • Mar 10, 2026
At 35th preview , CZ said that is a matter of six secs , what do you expecting from him CZ , you always abandon…
You are getting her wrong in this case. She is simply trying to stop him from using more of his power because he is already very weak. That is why she said that
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 9, 2026
He was too heartbroken knowing that he could not do anything else to stop her from leaving since all his cards…
Yes, that the only problem here that they are not forming a partnership yet. They could easily slove things faster if they did. However, i think their different view is restricting that. He says all they can do is wait while she says she won't wait and see the destruction happening. But i heard that they form a team in the novel. Hope the last 4 episodes atleast serves that.
0 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 9, 2026
He was too heartbroken knowing that he could not do anything else to stop her from leaving since all his cards…
It's because his timing is off. Just because one year has passed does not mean the situation that would not allow them to be together before, has also passed. Until and unless the black mask is caught, either one of them will have to compromise for their union. She does not want that. When she is going back in the preview of 34, she says she does not want them to end up like his uncle and her aunt. She is trying to set things right first so that they do not end up in tragedy like the previous generations. That is slow but good progress, I think
0 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 9, 2026
He was too heartbroken knowing that he could not do anything else to stop her from leaving since all his cards…
The previews do not make it seem like they are back to square one. It was indicated that she stayed back in that place even after her work was done, to be with with him, they are also exploring the place like it is a little date.
0 5
Replying to Orgelen Tafa • Mar 8, 2026
Is there romance for lead couple.Does it take like 30+ eps for them to become a couple or notHate to bother with…
Oh i rhink this one is not for you. It's ep 30 and they are still not officially together. It's slow burn angsty romance
8 0
Replying to Sasagichan • Mar 6, 2026
It's okay eventhough they will be separate again but they will meet up again, in the preview of eps 30 and one…
I could guess that they will meet again and end up being a team. What I am asking is what made her decide to leave him in the first place?
0 1
Replying to Jiejie • Mar 6, 2026
Just so you know, today’s eps, were equal to chapter 120 of the novel. And the novel was upto 141. Excluding…
Today's episodes were good but what's with the precaps of ep 29-30?! Did she really abandon him to go back tk her sect? Or was it a sacrifice or plan of some sort? If you have read the novel, spoil it for me!
1 1
On Generation to Generation • Mar 6, 2026
Today's episodes were good but what's with the precaps of ep 29-30?! Did she really abandon him to go back tk her sect? Or was it a sacrifice or plan of some sort? Can novel readers please explain?
1 3
Replying to kyra • Feb 5, 2026
his entire friend group is having a downfall 😭
I don't think so. While PHS's recent drama was not well liked, he is still the highest paid actor in Korea especially through his pay from Buried Hearts. Besides, BTS' new album is also expected to do well so V is also is doing well. But yeah if we critique the quality of their dramas, there is definitely a downfall.
0 0
Replying to beesknees • Feb 5, 2026
Title Moon River
In fairness, he was right to tell the Dowager Queen this all happened because of her. So not just the former king…
By whole royal family, I meant the crown prince-princess, grand prince, who were innocent
1 1
On Spring Fever • Feb 4, 2026
Title Spring Fever
My goodness! I cannot tolerate Sejin. She is such a bitch and Han Gyeol is a bigger bitch for yielding to her antics. I need to skip their scenes to keep my calm
11 1
Replying to beesknees • Feb 4, 2026
Title Moon River
In fairness, he was right to tell the Dowager Queen this all happened because of her. So not just the former king…
Yes both the dowager queen and the king are to be blamed. But I would still argue that he is the greater evil
0 3
On Moon River • Feb 4, 2026
Title Moon River
The villain is not pitiful at all. It is his fault that his lover was taken from him. He was powerless against the king but so is the crown prince and the grand prince. They are still fighting for their love. It was his cowardice that cost him his lover. He could stop at ruining the previous king. Yet he drags the whole royal family’s lives through hell though they have nothing to do with the incident. He torments the grand prince, the son of his lover whom she loved the most. He traps her in that place in name of protecting her when she would definitely want to see and be with her son (which is proved as she instantly regains her sanity after her son begs her). I am at ep 14, and if I do not get the worst, most cruel ending for this villain, I will be very disappointed
4 5
On Moon River • Feb 4, 2026
Title Moon River
Does the Left State Chancellor get punished?! I do not care how wronged he was! He has no right to ruin the lives of the innocent people like the crown prince, princess, Dal, the grand prince and his own daughter. I need to see a vicious ending for him to calm my anger towards him.
2 0
Replying to stayhidaya • Jan 29, 2026
Title Idol I
you'll kinda forgive him when you see the ending
I hope so. I am in ep 9, I have already forgiven the ML's tantrums and the 2nd ML's out of nowhere confession when she is already stressed. However, I think I am enjoying the prosecutor's downfall a bit too much for now.
1 2