Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2020
Replying to LanLan • Jan 18, 2023
They released the kiss bts cut from ep 29 as well. That one was longer and hotter 😆 I’m saddened for all…
Thank you. They actually deleted it on Chinese tiktok
0 6
Replying to LanLan • Jan 18, 2023
They released the kiss bts cut from ep 29 as well. That one was longer and hotter 😆 I’m saddened for all…
Sadly I can’t find it lmao
0 9
Replying to LanLan • Jan 18, 2023
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
They released the kiss bts cut from ep 29 as well. That one was longer and hotter 😆 I’m saddened for all…
Aahhh I have to go check 🤣 had to download the Chinese TikTok for their kisses…sad life of a UL fan
0 1
On Unchained Love • Jan 18, 2023
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
They released the boat scene cut on chinese tiktok…that shit was hot short but hot. You could feel the love ugh stupid censorship
1 20
Replying to LanLan • Jan 17, 2023
Double edge sword. We don't want to wait 40,000 years in between episodes, but we also don't want it to end so…
I don’t want to wait but then I’m like nooo soon
0 0
Replying to MagnoliaCream • Jan 17, 2023
yeah, it's really gripping. the story is getting so intense
My blood pressure is rising
1 0
On Unchained Love • Jan 17, 2023
This drama is stressing me out for no reason 😩 I don’t want it to end yet 😭
4 4
Replying to Juju • Jan 17, 2023
Yes I followed all yukee fan page and on instagram there they show all the BTS the drama and they show all the…
Thank you
1 1
Replying to Juju • Jan 17, 2023
Yes I followed all yukee fan page and on instagram there they show all the BTS the drama and they show all the…
Is there any particular ones?
0 3
Replying to Juju • Jan 17, 2023
Yes I followed all yukee fan page and on instagram there they show all the BTS the drama and they show all the…
Omg which fan page? 😂 I want to see
0 6
On Unchained Love • Jan 16, 2023
Couldn’t avoid thinking of this drama while watching alchemy of souls and Xiao duo and yin lou popped in my head. 🙄🫠 I guess I’ll replace their cute scene with trial duo and yin lou 🤣 instead of master servant master and disciple would work. 🤔
🫢

I knew his brother’s death was related with Yin Lou it was either her or the emperor. They’re both connected somehow.
0 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jan 16, 2023
Don't forget they cut another kiss before that 😴😴😴
Smh but it was still cute
1 0
On Unchained Love • Jan 16, 2023
When she kicked him, and he looked at her legs slowly then pulled her 🫣🤭 my feels
7 2
Replying to Jadie • Jan 16, 2023
Yes, love this. And later when Cao Chung An asked him why he was trying to fight for more, I love his reply: ”If…
Me too 🫣🤭 I’m waiting for it
1 0
On Unchained Love • Jan 16, 2023
I miss him wearing his ring. It’s weird to see him not twirling it when plotting something
3 0
Replying to LanLan • Jan 15, 2023
I've resorted to checking out a cnetz's fanfic of the bed scene and the missing bath scene due to these cuts frustrating…
Lmao the novel was more detailed they censored the crap out of this drama
0 0
Replying to Bloemetje22 • Jan 15, 2023
So well said. This is such a good drama. I mean really good. Do you know how it’s doing in China? Since here…
I’m not too sure but it seems to be doing well in China I guess. Besides it not reaching 10000 heat index 9000 was close enough
1 0
Replying to Jadie • Jan 15, 2023
Yes, love this. And later when Cao Chung An asked him why he was trying to fight for more, I love his reply: ”If…
Same here I watched it all too they kissed as much as the novel 😂 I don’t mind imagining
0 2
Replying to naaa • Jan 15, 2023
since this is a historical drama the censorship are stricter than modern drama. Though they are many other historical…
Dylan Wang is too hot to handle that’s why 🤭 other ancient series not a lot of actors/actresses are known they aren’t that popular so it doesn’t affect the people of China. That’s how I see it.
4 0
On Unchained Love • Jan 15, 2023
Honestly, I’m glad this drama was able to be released. I’m really glad I watched it despite all the intimate cut scenes this drama is pretty great. Can’t expect much from an ancient eunuch/concubine love drama especially with a famous actor in it. You already know where that’s headed just it being approved to air I’m sure the directors and all the actors/actresses were thankful enough. It’s such a waste of their time and effort really that it wasn’t shown.
6 1