Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2020
Replying to Azalae • 24 days ago
Title Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen Spoiler
Is it a sad ending ?
Don't worry. No matter how much you like happy endings, you will not want a happy ending lol. We got the best possible ending here.
0 0
Replying to achina • 24 days ago
IMO, this one is even darker than Sawan Biang! It was entertaining to watch, but it had way too much red flags.…
It was a competition for who is more mad than the other lol ML said you think you are mad, check it out I am even more mad lol
0 0
Replying to sd_dramalove • 28 days ago
He is really unmatched in Flower of Evil! What role did he play in the Glory?
Sorry the grammar was written poorly. I meant Park Sung Hood as well is on par with Kim Ji Hoon in villainy for sure. Not sure who is worse. I think Park Sung Hoon is so brilliant as a villain that I still see him that way even in fluffly romance like the recent one he did lol...On the other hand Kim Ji Hoon can play both horrendous villain and colourful romantic quite well.
0 0
On Lost Track of Time • Aug 22, 2026
Mu Ze is the main lead to me really. The actor did an excellent job delivering such a complex and confusing straight up contradictory character. FL's natural acting, was peak. I loved her for this role. She fit every scene like a glove. Facial expressions, mannerisms, behaviour, everything. This is one case where Chinese actors have truly without any sense of flattery acted their self off! Award winning I tell you! This is coming from someone that is biased to kdramas. If for nothing else, the acting was very well done, and the setting and plans and schemes when you think of it fit into the setting very well though i get that many people expected some more shocking and unrealistic twists. Whatever the case, it was a great.
0 0
On Glory Back • Aug 15, 2026
Title Glory Back
This reminded me of Princess Weiyoung and Empress Ki with all the crazy treachery. This was well done for sure. I enjoyed it. In fact, it is so interesting and well set up like a game that you do not even need any romance.
3 0
Replying to SeoYeJi • Aug 5, 2026
Title Damo
Kdrama land will never beat cdrama land when it comes to fighting choreography specially with a sword
this is 2003 though. The gap isn't so wide anymore. It is like comparing Chinese animation to Japanese anime.
1 0
On The Confidence • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Confidence Spoiler
ML was a disgrace. Terrible guy. I like that though it almost seemed like FL liked him, she didn't forget how wicked he was and never let herself like such scum and told him exactly that at the end. You don't allow her to almost get raped, murder left and right, torture her, surveil her endlessly, and practically chop off her actual fiance's finger who is a doctor and somehow expect to be loved lol. Very funny guy.
0 0
Replying to lexie_boo • Jun 20, 2026
Was looking for such a review. It took me more than 2 to finish it, when I was done with Royal Nirvana in 2 days.…
Sometimes we can't get the hype but that is totally fine 😂😂😂 I am satisfied not getting the hype for this specific show lol
0 0
Replying to Min Ja-Yeong • May 29, 2026
I was gobsmacked, whenever I want to give the drama a rating less than 10 because of the story, I quickly swipe…
Exactly! he was so menacing, so odd, so compelling and repelling all at once. He was the perfect example of a king that would actually have caused horror. The rest of the show for me was just so so but he alone made the show elevated. This shows how seasoned of an actor he is at his age.
1 0
On Princess Agents • May 10, 2026
That has to be the most upsetting start to a show i ever saw. It was toooooooo upsetting because it was toooo patriarchal. Very triggering first episode for sure. Episode 1-4 are just full of all kinds of evil. Not quite sure if to continue. The wickedness and viciousness level in this one is off the charts overall. It makes it too hard to digest and follow. The terrible royals also being the leads makes it too hard to get properly into. You don't as a group slaughter 29 women for no good reason and then have a chatty and cute scene with each other right after. Bro it is hard to find it cute. I just can't with the slavery and craziness. Needlessly vicious. hard to reconcile with. it becomes too jarring a conflict to reconcile as the show goes on. Finding the humanity in not one but a whole bunch of horrid people is too much work really. FL is cool but not cool enough to carry us along such a treacherous journey. Not sure what the reverse harem tag is doing there Dropped at ep 12. Other shows have these concepts and make it workable but this one does not blend it well.
2 0
Blueminn • May 6, 2026
I LOVED IT! It gave my brain a good pause. It brought my mind back to the things that matter most. God and Eternity. Best quiz ever.
1 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Mar 31, 2026
This drama is tame compared to Scum's Wish (which I ONLY watched for the gorgeous ML) which was a major train…
I watched Kuzu no Honkai anime format and liked its toxicity lol. They were just so awful lol. Not confident to try the live action. The cringe will be too much to bear knowing jdramas.
1 0
Replying to ElBee • Mar 31, 2026
A story about someone breaking free from a toxic relationship (of any kind) isn’t a romance even if the genre…
you hit many nails on the head with this one. Indeed it was too offputting for me. If i stuck it out and they wind up together it would be dangerous for my mental health. I decided to not find out as I am already too disgusted from the first 15 minutes. Naaaaa! I agree. the reason I still opt for East Asian shows is that it isn't tumultous with pointless things like Western shows. However, I am starting to realise I may still chose a Western show over Jdramas in general. J dramas are cringe and still totally out of left field. I would at least prefer, heart, drama, passion, brilliant acting like in that deranged show 'You' that I watched all its seasons even though i never rewatch cos it is tooooooo awful but you get my point. Jdramas have nothing going for them for me. Strange off-putting acting, strange looking dead looking faces, exaggerated anime type behaviours that are awkward, then the story itself is also disgusting and the endless mental dialouges....i give up for the third time on jdramas lol. I'll stick to kdramas, cdrama, and tdramas. Taiwan dramas are also very good too.
0 0
Replying to ElBee • Mar 28, 2026
A story about someone breaking free from a toxic relationship (of any kind) isn’t a romance even if the genre…
The premise just doesn't feel worth the trouble.
1 2
On If Only You Weren't the One • Mar 26, 2026
This one is disgusting. This is not the type of toxic that makes moral sense. These characters were trash 10 years ago, and when we meet them a decade later, they remained trash. I dropped it. It is fine to get back with an ex but these two are trying too hard to be disgusting. I swore off Jdramas already. Not sure why I even clicked this (sigh). There is something terribly off-putting about the male leads in jdramas particularly. Not sure what it is. The strange anime hairstyles, the awkwards facial expressions, the weird gait, mannerisms, it is even worse than the strang FL fumblings for me (FLs are gradually being casted differently). THIS ONE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. If you see my list you know I love toxic but not quite sure what the writer was struggling with morally for this one.
9 6
Replying to maple guy • Mar 26, 2026
I'm finding it hard to verbalize the watching experience. Awkward? Maybe. Angry? No that's not it. Someone down…
I dropped. It is too erksome. The negative feeling just builds. I dropped midway through episode 1. I can't comprehend how 2 characters were trash 10 years ago and still individually and mutually trash 10 years later. No growth, no moral bone, nothing. It is totally fine to get back with an ex and we like toxic pairs but not sure what kick the writer gets out of selling the we are cheaters and we love it mentality.
0 1
On A Graceful Liar • Feb 20, 2026
This wasn't bad. I like when character motives are understandable. FL wasn't a saint and her lack of all round innocence put a softer light on everyone else. FL has played quite a complex role here where she isn't a great person but we can't look away from the disaster either (similar to the ML Haneul). I watched episodically till the hallway point and only then started skipping. This was done quite well I would say for a family drama. The only issue with family dramas is that they all seem to have to use the same fomula. This fomula is what makes even the shiniest dramas become tiring along the way. Other than that, this was mostly well done. SFL, FL, even SML (which i thought was typecast) had real acting chops in this one. I also appreciated that they took their sweet time to take us to the 'company' and office semantics lol. We saw other places, spaces, drama, ideas outside of 'the company' lol...At the end of the day, a lie whether black, red, grey, or white are all just lies and liars go to hell 😂😂😂. No such thing as gracefully lying. This was a fun few days. Worth a future rewatch.
6 0