Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2020
Replying to heymey • Feb 10, 2021
Title Run On
Don't want to be a party pooper but really wonder what people liked about this one so much. There are only like…
I agree with you. I just finished it. I skipped past a good portion of the episodes because nothing was happening. There is only so much mundanity one can manage as far as conversations go. This was also my experience with true beauty. It was good but cliche and nothing special whatsoever. However, the level of hype it received. I gave run on 7.5/10. I have definitely watched more incredible shows who are struggling to even get an 8 score on MDL... oh well... I mean how can this show get an 8.6 while a show like 'Flower of Evil' has a 9.1... if this show is 8.6 value, then flower of evil and other incredible shows should be 12/10 lol... Anyway the one thing i definitely acquiesce to is the incredible acting of the ML... His awkwardness/aloofness is not actually something so easy to act like people may think. I have seen him in other shows and could tell that he put in great effort to fully embody this character.
5 1
Replying to Jessica • Feb 10, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
Thanks for the note about animal cruelty. I was debating about whether I’d watch this or not, but that made…
if animal cruelty is not something you can stomach, then you really shouldn't watch it. It wasn't even in moderation or a one off event. It was in excess. It really turned me off from enjoying the show as well.
1 1
Replying to lilacpage • Feb 7, 2021
Person Hwang In Youp
HOLY SHIT!!!!HE'S 30 YEARS OLD?!?!?!!?HE LOOKS FUCKING 5 YEARS OLD!!!!OMG???
when i saw his age my eyes popped!
0 0
Replying to Rapunchelle • Feb 6, 2021
I find the hostel interesting...I think the whole point of it was to exaggerate in order to see things more clearly.…
I have forgotten on my plan to watch list but haven't come around to it. It seems to be a good one but it also seems disturbing in a strange way just from trailers lol. You need to jump on the Flower of evil boat as soon as you can. The fact that it has a 9.1 score on MDL of all places from thousands of viewers does say something. The ML also did an excellent job.
0 0
Replying to Rapunchelle • Feb 3, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I find the hostel interesting...I think the whole point of it was to exaggerate in order to see things more clearly.…
yes. I also didn't enjoy almost any scenes with the creepy pervert, the crazy hostel owner lady, and the crazy twins.. that is already like half the key cast lol. the cannibalism and animal cruelty was really next level for me. Too much in 10 episodes. So you get my gist. I also had a feeling that the ML may already have been some form of repressed crazy and meeting the brain washing dentist and being in that environment just unleashed it.

Hello Monster was interesting however, i prefer 'The smile has left your eyes', and 'flowers of evil'. I recently watched psychopath diary and it was an awesome mixture of humour and horrow.
0 2
Replying to Rapunchelle • Feb 3, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I find the hostel interesting...I think the whole point of it was to exaggerate in order to see things more clearly.…
now i see where you and @RabbitTheFanGirl are coming from. I did find the concept of transforming for the worse quite interesting. Indeed things will have turned out differently if first off his GF believed him, and if all the crazies weren't in one place. Perhaps the focus should have been more on the ML and the dentist more than on the other housemates... It was just too disturbing really. however, i liked the brain washing dynamics. A different show can be made out of that. This concept exists in 'hello monster' too. The main villain sorta brainwashes the ML's little brother as well while ML who has tendencies for psychopathy turned out different based on environment.
0 4
Replying to Tia22 • Feb 2, 2021
Title Kill It
Try flowers of evil. It truly is a 10/10
i really liked the smile has left your eyes. i also gave it a high rating for execution and Seo in guk did one of his best acting ever in that show. He showcased the complexity of his character well. Haven't seen train yet. will check it out. I dropped vagabond for some unknown reason lol.
0 0
Replying to 8763655 • Feb 2, 2021
The whole point of the show is too show the dark side of the world and people...... shame for you that you don’t…
for instance, i have watched other shows featuring psychopathic characters such as 'Come and hug me', flowers of evil', and even more unique types like 'the smile has left your eyes'...There is a sophistication to these that strangers from hell completely lacks. If everyone is crazy, there is no margin for the horror. Even psychopath diary i recently watched really held on to its element despite the humor. The psychopath was not cute or redeemable... thus his presence was always jarring in contrast to everything else. The environment didn't need to look like a horror movie, with blood splatted everywhere and dark and tangy before we feel something... anyway just sharing my views... i do get you as well. we all have our own preferences for depth. I recommend the shows i mentioned in case you have't seen them. You may notice a difference in the execution between those and this.
1 3
Replying to hoe • Feb 2, 2021
the ending confused me too but i think that was her 8th love at the end
her boyfriends progressively got worse lol
0 0
Replying to Terrica18 • Feb 2, 2021
Title My Ordinary Love Story Spoiler
What in the blue blazin biscuits was this? No ordinary love story. You’re right, more like how to date a killer.
I was also surprised. If 'crazy' had a natural vibe, definition, sample, or explanation, then it will be the ML. His photo will be there lol.
1 1
On Strangers from Hell • Jan 27, 2021
I really didn't like strangers from hell. It was over the top. The 'hostel' was over the top... everything always looked disgusting from the filming environment, to the facial expressions, the outfits, the excessive amounts of animal cruelty, to the concepts, the connotations... everything single thing had nastiness plasted all around it. The characters were excessively depraved. It is interesting to watch a show with one or max two main psychos... but watching one with everyone being psycho and totally depraved is a bit overdone. It was a difficult watch even for a supposed 'horror'...
1 16
Replying to jade next door • Jan 27, 2021
Guys,I need HELPI’ve heard lots of positive stuff about this drama and I was very excited when I started,I wanted…
hmmm... for me i enjoyed the concept of a ML always walking the thin line of sanity and psychopathy, and watching for that to snap. Also, the gradual moral greyness of the other characters as the episodes continue is something interesting too. If you have gotten so far and can't really get the point, you may drop it... but if you wish to continue, i will say go for it. For me, i beleive Seo in Guk has done one of his greatest acting ever in this one show.
2 1
Replying to Tia22 • Jan 26, 2021
Title Kill It
Try flowers of evil. It truly is a 10/10
Flowers of evil is one of those shows you wish you could unwatch just so you can rediscover it and watch it all over again. I don't know if i am the only one that likes some shows/ anime this much lol. Any recommendations for me like FoE?
0 3
Replying to harukae • Jan 26, 2021
I agree. I rewatched parts of it again and realized how empty it was.
Also the odd lets stay friends while i stay jealous and interfere with all your relationships, and still be justified for being a b twist and strange love traingle between the 3 friends was mostly cringe... For me though. I felt it was over dramatized and could have been more straightforward. Also, i always kept wondering what they actually were doing after graduating high school especially ML... i didn't get his lack of ambition lol... Just venting...
0 0
Replying to FinnLuka • Jan 7, 2021
Title Kill It
I've watched it and can someone recommend me a similar drama? I've already watched train and born again which…
Try flowers of evil. It truly is a 10/10
1 5
harukae • Dec 30, 2020
the show had no aim. It could have been done well in 6 episodes max. The drama was somewhat childish, and all the stories went no where. Good cast though.
0 2
cheshire • Dec 28, 2020
My goodness! you hit several nails on the head. The break up and leave for not good reason whatsoever trope at episode 15/16 or 2 episodes to the end nonsense really gets my blood boiling. That is when i exercise my right to skip past all the BS till the writer gets their act together. I am so not about to waste my life on such episodes. Nice write up. It is my first time commenting on one of these. Keep it up
3 0
Replying to Ah-Rin • Dec 28, 2020
Title My Love, My Bride Spoiler
Cute romantic movie and I love Jo Jung Suk and his acting but cheating i hate the most...
I agree. Found it hard to appreciate his character and hers after the cheating scene. It just didn't seat right. Cheating however big or small in a marital setting especially automatically undermines the bonds and commitments made.
6 0
Replying to SunMoonAndStars • Oct 30, 2020
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
Is it a happy ending? What is the ending like?
Ki survives but... um... just Ki i guess
8 0