Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2020
Replying to Eternal Love Of Dream • Jan 15, 2023
Title Eternal Love
Don’t forget the sound of him heavy breathing while kissing. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
I legit skip some useless kisses and get annoyed when they start making a big deal about the encounter later.
1 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Jan 14, 2023
Honestly even in real tragedies these terrorist die too and we just never know why they did what they did.
True. it's unfortunate that these things happen.
0 0
Replying to devd • Jan 1, 2023
I don't understand, before these couples get married, didn't they spend time with each other? didnt the wife see…
you are so right!. i haven't watched this but i always take a step back once i see anything with some kind of infidelity especially at the marriage level. Adultery is adultery and no matter how much dramas try to lighten it particularly in the Japanese drama cases, it remains a fact that it leaves a tread of mess and hurt in its tracks. You really took the words out my mind with this writeup. Super!
1 1
Replying to Selin • Nov 3, 2022
I think he didn't expose virus at the beginning and falsely framed. But since he was a little crazy he became…
His colleague survivor said that he was smiling while they were dying in the lab. Which he did again on the plane. If he was so innocent at the first incidence, he wouldn't find their deaths funny and he would have called an ambulance or portrayed a normal emergency reaction. It means he really was just messed up. I like that the movie doesn't try too hard to explain his reasons. He really was just a bad person albeit with a lovely face.
2 0
Replying to aeri • Nov 3, 2022
I agree. I always believe some are just crazy for no reason
you are right. We sometimes over glorify the villains back story forgetting that some people have gone through worse and chose to help others in similar situations rather than just get angry and destroy valuable things like a child.
6 0
On Emergency Declaration • Nov 2, 2022
I like that they don't try too hard to understand where the villain was coming from. His motives and ideals just wasn't that important. Dude was crazy and that was that.
19 4
On Again My Life • Jul 30, 2022
How does Lee Joon Gi manage to look so good all the time even at 40? Does he use and drink special anti-ageing water or something ? It's almost surreal. I am a lady but I think i need his skincare routine lol. His acting is so good that even his gait changes when acting a younger person and it is totally believable. He truly is on his own level.
9 0
On Again My Life • Jul 30, 2022
How does Lee Joon Gi manage to look so good all the time even at 40? Does he use and drink special anti-ageing water or something ? It's almost surreal. I am a lady but I think i need his skincare routine lol.
3 0
On Yellow Boots • Jul 22, 2022
Title Yellow Boots
I guess what I detest the most about most long dramas is the super heavy plot amour the antagonist is usually clothed with. They can kill 10 people in nasty ways in front of their husbands and they will still get to move around all cool and stuff lol. They steal and do all kinds of stuff, then even get caught but because it is still in the middle, they do not get to pay for their many crimes cos they moved the story forward. They usually get one slap in 200 episodes too and get to be miserable in one final episode. What a joke.
7 0
Replying to Isabelle • Mar 30, 2022
Person Lee Ji Ah
it's in the 'special' category :)
Oh! missed that. It wasn't a movie?
0 1
Replying to OppasBitch • Jan 15, 2022
Title Hwayi: A Monster Boy Spoiler
I do have a question, was that woman staying with the gang the one that the leader raped earlier? And was the…
Yes from what i got. He had some kind of obsession with her thus he raped her and quite literally bound her to him and took her everywhere with him. Hwayi's actual father was the man the leader made him kill. His parents were the couple who refused to move out of the redevelopment area. They kept staying there despite all the harassment from thugs because they hoped their kidnapped son will one day return. Crazily, the leader guy knew that that was Hwayi's father and original home but sent him to infiltrate and they later killed the man. Its a total tragedy i tell you. When Hwayi later found out this one fact, he went on his rampage.
1 2
Replying to D99L • Jan 9, 2022
Good drama but couldn't stand the aunt and the son wife
couldn't stand the son and basically all the children in the first half rather.
2 0
Replying to Chia6 • Dec 21, 2021
Title My Ordinary Love Story Spoiler
Should add “Psycho and serial killer” to the tag
I agree lol. The guy is simply not okay at all. Such a funny and unfunny twist. The most organically for real crazy ML i ever watched lol. Dude lost his mind long before any of us could pick it up.
2 0
On Lee Ji Ah • Dec 19, 2021
Person Lee Ji Ah
Her movie 'Snow Lotus' is not listed here. That is where i first noticed her. How odd. Had to crack my brain for where i saw her.
0 3
On Hwayi: A Monster Boy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Hwayi: A Monster Boy Spoiler
Too tragic. The main characters were absolutely horrible. The head of the gang is absolute trash and scum. Really terrible stuff they all did.
4 4
Replying to The_Hermit • Dec 16, 2021
I watched this for the 2 main leads because I like them as actors but god damn I would rather slam my big toe…
Your comment was so funny but at the same time i was thoroughly dissuaded from watching it lol. I would rather keep searching for a good show than to later have to choose between stubbing my toe against several corners and finishing it. Haha
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Dec 15, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
So now it's finished i can start watching. But first, much romance? Chemistry between the leads? Any love triangles?…
Well-tied together. Mostly Happy.
0 0
On The Royal Gambler • Dec 14, 2021
The acting done by the actor Choi Min Soo for the character of king Sukjong was pretty darn incredible. I give the show an extra 0.5 over my original 8 simply because the character was just so well done. intimidating, really like a big horrid tiger with 100 eyes and 1000 ears. Impressive stuff!
1 2
On Nevertheless, • Aug 31, 2021
I tried to start but somehow felt super duper cringe just watching them. Even lost my appetite for the feast i prepared before clicking episode 1. 28 mins in and i can't seem to continue....love both main leads... but till another time i guess or never again...Nevertheless,
1 0