Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2020
On Reflection of You • Dec 2, 2023
If the word 'ruinous' needed a photo beside it, the young ML can be used to describe it. The dude was recklessly set to wreak disaster with his choices. He saw no point in rules, lines, devotion, commitement...no respect for institutions marital or otherwise...Then If 'bitter' needed a picture beside it, the SFL would fit perfectly there lol. Everyone was obsessive and lost their minds long before we noticed.
3 5
Replying to Maesmustang • Dec 2, 2023
Why does she cheat?
There was no stong reason lol. Boredom? Recklessness? A taste for false freedom?
5 2
Replying to bmore • Nov 25, 2023
Yeah...what everyone else said. Nothing about this 'Love Story' is 'Ordinary'. The transition from rom-com to…
me too. While my mouth was hanging open i kept trying to deny that what was happening was possibly happening lol.
0 0
Replying to Aki • Nov 12, 2023
So many negative comments…yhhh I not gonna watch this
i remember it being quite watchable if you like this genre. The ending was intriguing. I recommend the recent series 'Moving'.
1 2
On Forever Love • Oct 5, 2023
Title Forever Love
They did a great job with all they had to work with. I don't think I have ever seen any other actress act blind so well as this FL did. She seemed believably blind. I wonder how long it took her to become an expert in the many subtleties. These main leads really fit well on screen. They elevate the quality of the story with their natural onscreen chemistry. In fact, I can see their professionalism as actors even towards a likely lower budget, and also short series. I personally liked it.
5 0
On Reflection of You • Sep 17, 2023
Not a single sane person in sight lol. All crazy. They are all obsessive and have all lost their minds. Mayhem indeed. FL was really not the best at all. Her only redeeming factor was trying hard not to make even more disastrous mistakes. The ML did an excellent job of portraying obsession to the level of 'if i can't have you, no one can'. He honestly didn't care at all about marriage and commitment. The best part was getting to see the home wrecker story from a male perspective. He said all the nasty lines the female home wreckers say...however, whatever gender it is, home-wrecking is a terrible thing. Got me seeing how nasty cheating from the woman's perspective in marriage gets. Particularly how nasty it is when children are in the picture.
7 0
On A Place in the Sun • Sep 10, 2023
This is one of those long dramas that had highly mature themes. All characters had morals either in the gutter or very close to the gutter. The themes may be difficult to completely stomach for a lot of people i feel. There just wasn't any character you would say was ethical or generically reasonable.
1 0
On Jung Eui Jae • Sep 10, 2023
Person Jung Eui Jae
Incredible performance in the real has come! His acting style reminds me of Lee Jae Wook's style particularly in Extraordinary You. The same way Lee Jae Wook's antagonistic presence and brilliant acting elevated the entire work which was by itself not so grand, Jung Eui Jae's acting in the real has come is also just as enigmatic. Definitely looking forward to his future dramas.
5 0
Replying to jenna • Aug 21, 2023
dropped at ep 7 ..... couldn't bear to watch one more minute. every character in the drama oath to kill the viewers…
lol
1 0
Replying to lupisohu • Aug 19, 2023
Its hard to find this level of scripting but I can recommend some for similar high intensity chemistry between…
I will check them out. Thank you!
0 0
On Circle of Love • Aug 13, 2023
Wow! the acting chops on this is next-level. I have seen lots of Chinese reblican era type shows...but this one ...the script, acting, even title elevated the whole thing to new heights. Please recommend anything with this level of scripting, acting if you know any.... Of cos this style is not for everyone.
5 3
Replying to MikaM • Jul 23, 2023
Title Hidden Love
what do you mean by slow:) would you like to see more action?:) (this drama is about emotions, chars development)…
you replied to my comment. If you noticed, the score dropped from 9.2 to 9.1. If it gets to 8.5, that will be reasonable. I think it surely around 8- 8.5/10 good stuff.
0 1
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It’s good. It’s not for everyone because of the pace, but the pace is pretty good to explain how they purely…
Thought I was alone in finding it too dragged out. Not saying it wasn't a good show, I just wouldn't call it great or amazing in the genre. I suspect most people love the main leads a lot so they overlook how it honestly is.
0 0
Replying to Tia22 • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Slow and dull generally. Definitely overrated. For sure.
25 episodes for this storyline is actually excessive. It could even just be a 2.5 hour movie and work. Anyways, you watched it and loved it. That's great. Plus you shared your thoughts. I watched it and found it dull in comparison to many other such shows. Those are my thoughts. I do not need to rate it as high as 9.2 or say I loved it cos many others do. I have highly rated shows in my watchlist that you will find dull or overrated. That's the beauty of life. We all have thoughts and can share it freely. If you don't agree, that's fine. Shouldn't have much bearing on my thoughts. It isn't that deep. The actors did a great job with what they had but someone else like me may be there and regret watching it because many people told them it was 'amazing'.
0 0
Replying to MikaM • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
what do you mean by slow:) would you like to see more action?:) (this drama is about emotions, chars development)…
25 episodes for this storyline is actually excessive. It could even just be a 2.5 hour movie and work. Anyways, you watched it and loved it. That's grea. Plus you shared your thoughts. I watched it and found it dull in comparison to many other such shows. Those are my thoughts. I do not need to rate it as high as 9.2 or say I loved it cos many others do. I have highly rated shows in my watchlist that you will find dull or overrated. That's the beauty of life. We all have thoughts and can share it freely. If you don't agree, that's fine. Shouldn't have much bearing on my thoughts. It isn't that deep.
0 3
Replying to MikaM • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
what do you mean by slow:) would you like to see more action?:) (this drama is about emotions, chars development)…
25 episodes for this storyline is actually excessive. It could even just be a 2.5 hour movie and work. Anyways you watched it and loved it, great you shared your thoughts. I watched it and found it dull in comparison to many other such shows. Those are my thoughts. I do not need to rate it as high as 9.2 or say I loved it cos others do. I have highly rated shows in my watchlist that you will find dull or overrated. That's the beauty of life. We all have thoughts and can share it freely. If you don't agree, move on. It isn't that deep.
0 1
Replying to stormy221 • Jul 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
damn a 9.2, is it really that good?
Slow and dull generally. Definitely overrated. For sure.
3 2
On Love in Time • Jan 30, 2023
Title Love in Time
This is one of those shows where reviewers give FL so much unreasonable hate. She literally did nothing wrong overall. The ML was overbearing most times, bullied her when they were younger to get her attention and so on. They loved each other which was great but I feel viewers get jealous or something of FLs and start writing nonsense on every episode. As a lady myself, I saw almost nothing so absurd or strange about the FL and her decisions. It saddens me that FLs tend to get so much hate for no reason while real life intolerable behaviours from MLs are trivialised or ignored. Worse yet is when women reviewers hate on FLs. Maybe they feel if they were the FL and it was real life they would do and decide better lol. My only take back was doing her BFF a lil dirty towards the end but even that decision had valid reasoning. Also, i liked that the FL was not one of those awkward stick frozen figures we see during kiss scenes lol. It seemed natural.
11 1
Replying to kate_xulansis • Jan 16, 2023
Title Vincenzo
If you liked Psychopath Diary, you'll certainly enjoy this, as well.My god. The ACTING CHOPS ON THESE PEOPLE.…
you have good taste Kate. I also loved Psychopath diary. I have watched it twice already and can't get enough. I discovered the villain actor from the show too and have been keeping tabs on him since then. When i saw him as one of the villains in the new show 'The Glory' it was just so appropriate!!! his acting is just tooooooo good! Love Yoon Si Yoon so much too. Also crowned clown actor is basically one of those enius talents. Truly amazing stuff.,
1 1