They are all so pretty. It is all in the eyes of the beholder lol. I picked Kim You Jung, Shin Min Ah, Jung So Min, Yaya and Lee Ji ah to be varied but tbh All of them are beautiful. No point even picking. I would admit after watching some Thai shows that the Thai actresses tend to be beyond gorgeous though to just be factual. More Thai actresses should be on this list. Nevertheless, I literally couldn't objectively pick one over the others in this master list though. This list is almost pointless lol. Please clap for all these gorgeous queens. We celebrate you!
Hate to be the odd one out but I am 6 episodes in and I genuinely do not get how and why the score is that high. As a seasoned kdrama watcher, I have seen shows with similar concepts and they get 7.5. It must be because our beloved Bogam Oppa and lovely IU are on this one. I am considering dropping cos it feels like an uphill battle trying to find the gold that everyone is talking about.
I get though, this must be how that one odd person that probably for some reason didn't get the hype or excellence of Flower of evil must have felt lol. I loved Flower of evil and scored it 9.5 and adore all the grand comments about it tbh but i just now realised there really must be that one person in the world that doesn't get what the big deal is lol...that is me for this drama....😂...I am happy to get the point if anyone is patient enough to simply spoil the 'gold' of the show for me. I may be more motivated....For now I am just bemused as I continue....As the top recommendation is reply series, I realise I may have an issue with the genre itself at this point as I am also not the biggest reply series fan...Also didn't like hospital playlist as much....there must be something about them that is similar. Now noticing a trend. Can't place my finger on the exact similarities though.
Edit: 1 month later. I decided to pick it back up from episode 6. Skipped to episode 9, I got to episode 13 and I get the idea. Love the dad. Love the well scripted characters. Love the romance aspect of Geum Young. It is like a very well written and thought out family drama. Still not a 9.5 in my books lol. I may one day complete till episode 16...work in progress I guess then decide on the final score. For now it is an 8. 😂
I couldn't pick anyone except Zhao Lu Si. I feel everyone else in the list are completely worth their dime. They truly are majorly all deserving of hype as I could think of at least one or two projects many of them participated in that is deservedly excellent even when I didn't like them. I can grudgingly admit they are brilliant in their field. However, I feel Zhao Lu si is overhyped and in too many shows with a rather odd way of whisper acting that somehow crawls my skin sometimes. It just seems insincere many times. Nevertheless, she also has some solid shows no lie. I just feel in many of her shows she fell back to her one strategy, tone of voice, behaviour, mannerisms, making it somehow to watch sometimes. She is gorgeous though. Love her fashion sense too. I am strictly speaking of her acting in 'some' popular shows.
Talk about morals in the mud. Our FL was an assassin, friendship group was quite a mess, all supporting cast were in one form or the other rather horrid humans. Then we bring in the last boss which is the ML lol. The actual ML. King of depravity. The picture of someone who has lost his mind long before we ever met him. It was about figuring out what point he lost his entire mind. You suddenly realise he is not right in the head and never was.
Comment section for the show has turned stupid. If you want to watch the show, the comment section here is not for you. Just go ahead and watch the show as a show it is, enjoy it, rate it, and move on.
Don't get influenced by the nonsense on here. In a few years all this would be nothing really. People are just opportunistic. MDL should delete some accounts that spam comment sections. It is too stupid and lacks common sense and the right context. No research, just silliness to cause problems. This is a DRAMA enjoyment platform people.
She did a great job portraying the twisted nature of her character. It isn't easy to portray such a complex character so accurately. Selfish, obsessive, narcissistic, perverted, weak, damaged, all in one lol.
Delayed gratification. It is just funny how often I come to check the page though. I somehow keep forgetting when it finishes airing lol... It was the same for the Glory part 2.
🤣 I just finished this myself. Been watching other stuff so binged the last 6 eps at once. Let me tell you,…
I suspect your friend probably has a talent for other things like fanfiction writing lol. Your comment cracked me up. They should make such games officially for shows that are too cliche or boring. I want to play such for long Korean family dramas lol. i love them but they sure crack me up sometimes. I can play the game and can probably guess all the key ploy points, the birth secrets, the amnesia, the slaps, the water throwing, the season of defeated FL etc lol 🤣
I want to start it but I have a slight suspicion from reading the comments that it one of those 'The Burning'…
i take my comment back!!! I loved the show!!!! Even the pacing and everything was done very well. The sexual content wasn't off putting and out of place or forced upon the viewers. The number of episodes is perfect. Yo! they picked the right actors for this. The script was pulled off very well by the cast. I would actually recommend. Definitely not like the burning and the whole 'artsy fartsy' stuff that flew past my head and bored me to tears. No this one is very good. It all came together actually. Not sure why some commenters didn't like how it ended. Even the trunk part made actual and metaphorical sense. No regrets for diving in anyway (primarily due to boredom on my trip).
🤣 I just finished this myself. Been watching other stuff so binged the last 6 eps at once. Let me tell you,…
this sounds like entertainment on its own lol. Accurately predicting the plot and cringing as they carry out your forecasted write up...its like playing god at this point with their own plot lol
I want to start it but I have a slight suspicion from reading the comments that it one of those 'The Burning' type shows where everyone is trying to make it all poetic and unbelievably amazing, deeply psychological, thrilling, and bla bla bla cinematography... but in reality it was just the watching paint dry with naked people kind of shows ...please tell me I am wrong lol. If i dislike such shows like 'midnight romance at hagwon', 'one spring night' and the likes, is this one a go or not?
I refuse to watch this while it is airing. I refuse. I will stay strong and not fall for temptation lol. I did the same for the Glory 1 and 2 and didn't regret it. I SHALL wait! Who is with me on this?
I get though, this must be how that one odd person that probably for some reason didn't get the hype or excellence of Flower of evil must have felt lol. I loved Flower of evil and scored it 9.5 and adore all the grand comments about it tbh but i just now realised there really must be that one person in the world that doesn't get what the big deal is lol...that is me for this drama....😂...I am happy to get the point if anyone is patient enough to simply spoil the 'gold' of the show for me. I may be more motivated....For now I am just bemused as I continue....As the top recommendation is reply series, I realise I may have an issue with the genre itself at this point as I am also not the biggest reply series fan...Also didn't like hospital playlist as much....there must be something about them that is similar. Now noticing a trend. Can't place my finger on the exact similarities though.
Edit: 1 month later. I decided to pick it back up from episode 6. Skipped to episode 9, I got to episode 13 and I get the idea. Love the dad. Love the well scripted characters. Love the romance aspect of Geum Young. It is like a very well written and thought out family drama. Still not a 9.5 in my books lol. I may one day complete till episode 16...work in progress I guess then decide on the final score. For now it is an 8. 😂
not worth it though.
Don't get influenced by the nonsense on here. In a few years all this would be nothing really. People are just opportunistic. MDL should delete some accounts that spam comment sections. It is too stupid and lacks common sense and the right context. No research, just silliness to cause problems. This is a DRAMA enjoyment platform people.