News
Replying to vylmen • Jul 14, 2024
Article SBS Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List
You did notice that these are the SBS drama awards, giving awards to content that aired on SBS? So that makes…
Oh! I thought SBS was somehow representing all Kdramas for the year. Thanks for the correction. If soley an SBS thing then these are well deserved. I was legit confused for a sec.
0 3
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 6, 2024
Title Sword and Flower
hmm am I petty for not really wanting to watch this because the dude acted as the shitty second male lead in deceitful…
yes lol. You are being petty but you know what? it doesn't matter. I do the same sometimes.
3 0
Lily Alice • Jul 6, 2024
Article SBS Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List
A bit strange to me that the same set of dramas keep repeating. Were there only 4 dramas out of south Korea in 2023? I am lost.
2 5
Replying to Killerxx • Jul 6, 2024
Article SBS Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List
i really really disagree with ur argument ...for me she is one of the finest in business with vast range in acting
such a mature dialogue. I wish more internet discussions were like this.
0 0
Replying to ayodrama • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Suffering isn’t even strong enough…
this is a funny reply
0 0
Replying to ALisa Cobb • Jun 11, 2024
Title For Married Doctress
I appreciate all spoilers honesty, the reason I check spoilers, because I know myself, that is, I’m a fluffer…
I also do not like sad endings. At the very least if I still want to watch it, I will prepare my heart for it and give meaning to more things along the way. I literally search out the spoilers myself lol
0 0
Replying to 8392225 • Jun 8, 2024
Title Brave to Love
Dropped after 1 episode: Too "slice of life", or whatever they like to call it... Tires me to death, I really…
i know what you mean. Like watching paint dry. Will skip this cos of your comment. I can't either lol.
1 0
Replying to Tia22 • May 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I agree. He really is genuinely talented. He brings characters to life. He really is on the Lee Jae Wook level…
almost no one is at Lee Joon Gi level but then Joon Gi is over 40 and he is still in his 20s...I feel he will sooner or later do a show at Joon Gi's flower of evil level of acting that would seriously be a hit and catapult him to uncharted waters.
3 2
Replying to marysusanholink • May 21, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I don’t think there is a single kdrama actor I admire more than Kim Young Dae. Each drama he has been in created…
I agree. He really is genuinely talented. He brings characters to life. He really is on the Lee Jae Wook level now and going towards or beyond Lee Joon Gi levels
3 4
Replying to 2ma • May 12, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
1440 minutes of my life i wont get back.
your comment legit got me moving on to find something else lol. 1440 is too many minutes to regret lol.
5 0
Replying to lovecolin • May 7, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" Park Sung Hoon: "Poverty and a sense of inferiority became the driving force"
love him as an actor and he makes such a great villain. can watch him all day long
I agree. He makes an excellent multifaceted villain. Psychopath diary, the glory, now this. It is just so alluringly believable.
1 0
Lily Alice • May 7, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" Park Sung Hoon: "Poverty and a sense of inferiority became the driving force"
I love everything this actor has done literally. From Psychopath diary, to the glory, and now queen of tears. He just adds a spark to every role.
4 0
Lily Alice • Feb 26, 2024
Article "I tortured myself": "Marry My Husband" Song Ha Yoon Dishes on Her Experience Acting Jung Soo Min
She put in a lot of work and brought the character to life beyond the lines. The complexity of the character was truly showcased by the actress. I hope the work did not affect her mental health eventually. It is a bit concerning the level at which she was immersed in the role.
8 0
On He Lan Dou • Jan 2, 2024
Person He Lan Dou
She did an excellent job in AJTL. She was convincing both as a prince and a princess which is rare. Great stuff!
18 0
Replying to Tia22 • Jan 2, 2024
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
i remember it being quite watchable if you like this genre. The ending was intriguing. I recommend the recent…
I agree. Moving beats LUCA hands down.
1 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Jan 2, 2024
Title Reflection of You
he was an "artist", ok
I don't know much about Artists unfortunately but you just may be right. He may have been depicting something of the sort. I know it gets tiring to see how bitter SFL was but if you watch the story from her perspective, she would ideally be the FL who loved someone she thought was the one for her, promised to be married, just to have him besotted to, and stolen by her so-called closest friend, and worse off they both never truly felt apologetic. In a normal setting she would be the FL we sympathise with. Dude was truly heartless.
0 0
Replying to Tia22 • Dec 4, 2023
Title Reflection of You Spoiler
There was no stong reason lol. Boredom? Recklessness? A taste for false freedom?
I am totally with you in all you wrote. Many don't objectively notice that just because she is the FL doesn't make her particularly likable. 3 years of consistent dublicity is really a long time. It shows that it wasn't just a silly mistake. If she wasn't the FL, she really will be those trashlike and super villainous homewrecking side characters that leave a bad taste in viewers mouths. The only thing i feel she did right while we watched her was to use all her willpower to not make the same mistakes as she still had a whole disaster to clean up and shove under the rug lol. The same could not be said for the young ML. Dude already lost his mind a long time ago before we met him. Did you realise that although she ruined the SFL's life and character development she was never truly apologetic? She never even had an inkling to apologise till all hell really broke loose. Anyways, good writing for sure.
3 0
Replying to Tia22 • Dec 4, 2023
Title Reflection of You
The rating is most likely like this because it deals with adultery. I have noticed this in several shows, and…
I agree. It really had its own vibe. I feel it has done this genre in the best way showing just how despicable disloyalty is. I like how they showed the effect on the daughter. It brought it to reality. It is kind of an acquired taste kind of genre for sure. The knee-jerk reaction is first distaste for the adulterous characters and storyline.
2 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Dec 4, 2023
Title Reflection of You
he was an "artist", ok
lol. He gave artists a very bad name lol. He went waaay too outside of the box.
0 2
Replying to D_lwl20 • Dec 2, 2023
Title Reflection of You
This drama was one of the best I ever saw and one of the most unique plots made. Such elegant and outstanding…
The rating is most likely like this because it deals with adultery. I have noticed this in several shows, and I am guilty of finding adultery type shows and premise distasteful despite how intriguing all other aspects may seem. I enjoyed the wildness of this but even I gave it an 8 though i normally give out 8.5s...Not sure how to explain but that must be the reason. What do you think?
1 2
