Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Purple_lashes • 4 hours ago
Drama is good but I don't get their need to be racist towards Indians. That head bobbing is neither true nor necessary.
Is this in episode 16 which I haven’t seen yet?
0 1
Replying to BeautyLight • 4 hours ago
Oh the raiting, forget about the raiting in MDL, sadlly since the first week this drama already had that 7.8,…
I didn't make a single comment aboutratings. What makes you think I am new to MDL?
0 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 6 hours ago
Its unheard of. I just watched ep 1- 10 without fast forwarding and its not even a romance drama.

The directing and writing was perfect. The cast chemistry is perfect. Every word is like gold from Lee Jun Hyuk. That was just a perfection business drama and the teamwork was just perfect.
6 2
On Irreplaceable • 14 hours ago
Hey the actors playing Lin Long and Mr Shen have excellent specs.

Like drama worthy specs. One graduated in international law. The other graduated from Duke University and son of an actor.

He is also younger than her. The drama is less exciting than real life. Now let me go watch the dating scene again. Mr Shen is so cluey- how come he is so dense with Lin Long? His mother will DIE if he ends up with her. That is good enough for a whole new drama in itself.
6 1
Replying to uncontrollablyme • 22 hours ago
All the rumored upcoming cdramas in October are costume dramas. after this ends... what are we gonna do? I love…
You might want to switch dramas. I find the work talk such a turn on. I am sick of dramas with bad lines, sad tropes and brainless leads with no ambitions, mired in regret, can't move on from the past, have terrible relatives, zero work drive/ they show high school drop outs or failed in business leads...
So yeah successful leads who talk about work? Such a fresh drama.
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 24 hours ago
Hu Yi Xuan generates a lot of chemistry in her scenes. I have been chuckling with the last scene.

THAT was a surprise. A surprise I like so much I am rewatching it again. Oh man this is too funny. How old is Mr Shen again? I wasn't expecting him to be that rich or to have a backstory. I was expecting him to be a passing scene as a client story.

That was funny.

You guys are right? Did someone write that YXZ was written originally as a guest role? He is not the ML of this drama. This drama is about Xu Chi, Bu Tianna and Lin Long. I have written off the romance part of this couple and will just see what happens in the next 5 episodes. No complaints from me. This work scenarios and the interactions have been delightful to watch. I haven't fast forward any scenes. Everyone has their own little spotlight when the story is on them. That's great writing.
6 2
Replying to Ck1Oz • 1 day ago
That guy was married so we know he has the guts to commit. Plus he did more than kissing. Why the sudden virtuous…
Well that scene reminds me of elders trying to stay in touch with the younger generation. It made me think of an uncle trying to keep in touch with the younger ones. It actually made the whole scene less romantic.
1 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • 1 day ago
This has not been tagged as a romance drama.
Ah. There is romance. 3 couples.
1 0
Replying to twinty • 1 day ago
No it has not. It will in about 20 mins.
Thank God. I am supposed to be doing something else but have actually postponed it to watch ep 15. Once this drama ends will start The Early Spring. I am not going to mix up my young girl vs older man dramas.
1 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 1 day ago
Ye Xinzhi. Mission to accomplish: Kiss the girl! 😂Even the drama page knows that viewers have been waiting…
That guy was married so we know he has the guts to commit. Plus he did more than kissing. Why the sudden virtuous personality for a guy in his 30s?
1 2
Replying to Vniverse • 1 day ago
Saw a spoiler that Lin Long got kissed by that glasses guy 🤣🤣 Maybe I need to resume watching
Well not up to ep 14. I am interested in the couple because I think they will become a couple
1 1
On Irreplaceable • 1 day ago
Has episode 15 aired? The different timezones are doing my head in.

Its airing at a very time time according to my MDL timezone chart. No Cdrama ever airs 0050hrs past midnight.

So I am thinking ep 15 has aired several hours ago? I have Netflix but don't know when ep 15 will air.
1 3
Replying to Purple lilly • 2 days ago
I can understand why some people want more kiss scenes and intimate moments in a romance drama. That is a completely…
This has not been tagged as a romance drama.
1 2
Replying to inessova • 2 days ago
I know it's a workplace drama. but they only discuss work.. that's not how couples work. or at least it shouldn't…
Well they both work overtime. They are both perfectionists. I don't know if they even cook or sleep 6hrs.

I don't think they will do anything. The poor kids for couples like them.
4 0
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
I wait all night. Then I wake up in the morning and wait all morning. Then it still doesn’t come right at noon but a few hours later.

Man. Who started this daily episode trend here and at Against The Current?
3 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
Hiss. A warning would have been good. Some of us won't watch previews.
I didn't know when the first kiss will happen and still don't. However I now know its during basketball and its better then the other kiss.

We all know that fans all anticipate the first confessions or who confesses and the first kiss. I like the journey but the confessions and kiss are the pay offs. I was purposely wondering how it will happen. Since its in a game that means its an unplanned one which also usually means no bed scene because he's hot and they have to drive home. So a double bummer.

A dinner at home is a better set up.

Now that's why I don't want to know what or how it happened.
1 1
Replying to Miiiii Sooo • 2 days ago
Okay, I’ll be honest: I’ve had enough of their endless discussions about work. It’s starting to annoy me…
I am actually enjoying and totally enjoying all the work talk and staff interactions. That the couple is so charismatic makes it even more enjoyable.
This is not a pure romance drama. There isn't even a romance tag here
3 0
Replying to KunalSingh • 2 days ago
Well 13 ep through and the age difference is really being a deal breaker i don't like it at all she looks like…
She has graduated from university. Its fair game on who you choose to date once that's over. Its way over the legal age.

She is ambitious. I know a lot of ambitious graduates. Don't you? The ones who don't are on their Master's at her age. Then the ones I know finished off their PhD in their twenties. I don't know who you meet in your life but early 20s and mid 20s- people already know what they want work wise.
1 1
Replying to twinty • 2 days ago
Wei Daxun's comedic style is slightly parted lips and nervous blinking. This is what we call the dorky look. It…
Hiss.

A warning would have been good. Some of us won't watch previews.
1 3
On Irreplaceable • 3 days ago
Zhao Heng and Bu Tianna are generating some tension I tell ya.

I keep expecting them to break up so have been trying not to be too invested in them as couple that's all. However they are really generating some chemisty today in ep 13.
2 0