I was on ep 3 this morning but decided to see if ep 30 had a happy ending.
Does it?
Was the Marquis scene with Xiuru in her imagination? I assume her husband doesn't like her any more? Was she a good person?
Then Qing Rong. The guy is in the shadow. Is that Mr Zhou? Is he dead as well?
I am quite capable of watching the whole series but just wanted to understand a few things. Why is the lead couple in a fishing village in a commoner clothing? Aish. All those historical dramas.
The writer is good. There is a Taiwanese and a Chinese director.
Is the male lead supposed to be famous? I am trying to work out the pairing.
Is this a high production drama or just another drama. I am so u sed to ZJM with other actors I recognise I wanted to ask what is Wei Da Xun well known for?
You are funny. China or Chinese audience are watching it as a currently airing drama. Please tell me why you think they will take note on MDL for a single viewer?
Ok I think its time for me to stop reading spoilers now until the drama ends. I still love this drama and I am really happy to have this drama airs but considering I am not liking the spoilers and I don't know what happens after ep 41; I'll stop reading.
If I hear one more thing about the ML time of death I'd scream. I am also sad about Xiuru. I am even sad about ZXT.
XLX is still beautiful and LJX is still so devoted. I was a bit tired from reading all the angry posts last week.
I am on ep 37 of Up the power now so might as well finish it. Its 55 episodes and so long. I also didn’t like the writing and that their voices are dubbed but its good for a distraction. There is nothing to watch and I am still undecided about Spring of the blade.
Ep 38 is the big reveal tonight then no episodes on Wed so its not as I can start ep 21 today because then I'd be stuck by Thur waiting for ep 40 and I really want to watch ep 41 so might as well stay away and watch ep 21- 47 in one go this weekend.
Nice hanging out with your guys. This has been a pretty civil thread considering there has been some pretty hostile and aggressive posters in other drama threads. Are you guys channeling Lanxing and Lin Jin Qi? No one in the drama has been really unhinged have they? The whole Lin family doesn’t raise their voices except for the dad. Then the Shen females before they died were all soft spoken. I didn’t realise that until now.
Hope everyone has found their follow up drama. There is that Oct drama coming up. The one where the FL does autopsies or something like that. I really like the actor. Then there is the Korean drama with Im Si Wan. I am only watching that because both themale and female lead look the same as males. I am not even shipping then. The male is pretty. The girl is good looking. Shesh.
so the ML in the Book dies?, i hope in the drama they will change it though
There has been posts about it for about a week. Its been pissing me off as I stopped at ep 20 and wil marathon once ep 40 airs but its hard to believe in a HE when they mentioning him dying young. Argh.
I really don't like those constant reminder of when the male lead will die.
I know its a work of fiction but I love this drama. Cdramas always kills off someone, or they separate.
So when we have a drama that actually gives us an ending with kids.... can we not leave the female lead as the head of the family or grandmother living in her own separate residence with her loyal maid because the husband is dead? I mean the ending should be good so this alluding to an early death doesn’t serve any purpose here.
I don't care if her kids love her, they have good marriages or they have kids.
Lin Jinqi is dead. I know. So don't remind me. We are only at ep 35.
i'm on ep 25. so far, this drama makes me forget that i have fast-forward and skip buttons. it's kind refreshing,…
No. Its good. I have been watching too and not fast forwarding. Its because I actually like the other maids and his siblings so won't skip their scenes.
I also really like Xiuru as a character. She is the most disadvantaged daughter since her parents are gone, but…
Oops my bad. Its the actress who plays Yu Chan. I have her on my mind because I am watching the 2019 Up the power with the same lead actress right now. I am quietly dying because I am still on ep 37 of a 55 episode drama. Its just to distract me from caving in and watching ep 21.
Does it?
Was the Marquis scene with Xiuru in her imagination? I assume her husband doesn't like her any more? Was she a good person?
Then Qing Rong. The guy is in the shadow. Is that Mr Zhou? Is he dead as well?
I am quite capable of watching the whole series but just wanted to understand a few things. Why is the lead couple in a fishing village in a commoner clothing? Aish. All those historical dramas.
Thank you.
Is the male lead supposed to be famous? I am trying to work out the pairing.
Is this a high production drama or just another drama. I am so u sed to ZJM with other actors I recognise I wanted to ask what is Wei Da Xun well known for?
Unless you own WeTV or Netflix or something.
If I hear one more thing about the ML time of death I'd scream. I am also sad about Xiuru. I am even sad about ZXT.
XLX is still beautiful and LJX is still so devoted. I was a bit tired from reading all the angry posts last week.
I am on ep 37 of Up the power now so might as well finish it. Its 55 episodes and so long. I also didn’t like the writing and that their voices are dubbed but its good for a distraction. There is nothing to watch and I am still undecided about Spring of the blade.
Ep 38 is the big reveal tonight then no episodes on Wed so its not as I can start ep 21 today because then I'd be stuck by Thur waiting for ep 40 and I really want to watch ep 41 so might as well stay away and watch ep 21- 47 in one go this weekend.
Nice hanging out with your guys. This has been a pretty civil thread considering there has been some pretty hostile and aggressive posters in other drama threads. Are you guys channeling Lanxing and Lin Jin Qi? No one in the drama has been really unhinged have they? The whole Lin family doesn’t raise their voices except for the dad. Then the Shen females before they died were all soft spoken. I didn’t realise that until now.
Hope everyone has found their follow up drama. There is that Oct drama coming up. The one where the FL does autopsies or something like that. I really like the actor. Then there is the Korean drama with Im Si Wan. I am only watching that because both themale and female lead look the same as males. I am not even shipping then. The male is pretty. The girl is good looking. Shesh.
I don’t care. Why do we care? We don’t even have a kiss yet.
I know its a work of fiction but I love this drama. Cdramas always kills off someone, or they separate.
So when we have a drama that actually gives us an ending with kids.... can we not leave the female lead as the head of the family or grandmother living in her own separate residence with her loyal maid because the husband is dead? I mean the ending should be good so this alluding to an early death doesn’t serve any purpose here.
I don't care if her kids love her, they have good marriages or they have kids.
Lin Jinqi is dead. I know. So don't remind me. We are only at ep 35.
Bona fide killers. Mr Kim something or another. However there are no Chinese dramas to watch besides this no
I am only coming in to watch ep 31 if its there. Thank you.