Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 20 days ago
As of now (end of ep. 18), the first wife is still alive. No one can be sure what will happen next because there…
Rebirth? Heck. Wow. Glad its a straightforward drama then. I was reading the cast list you see and she was listed as the first madam so double checking that she is still the wife.
2 4
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Heck. I can't wait anymore. I am starting.

I finished reading The Early Spring novel so will need a break between that and the drama.

So did the first wife die? I was reading spoilers for ep 18 and previews yesterday. I am here for the story and the cinematography. I loved the cinematography in the beginning of the episode.

I don't need major spoilers. I know she wàs the ex- fiance and he is married. However I am just in love with the whole cinematography. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

I was reading the director's cv on MDL. She is very impressive.
6 9
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 20 days ago
How does an office drama have cliffhangers that gives me palpitations for the next episode?

The absolute stress from ep 2 and now episode 4. I mean how stressful could it be? Its only an office drama. So how did TL Jung make me afraid of ehat revenge he would do?
9 0
Replying to Shonuff • 20 days ago
Enjoying this show but to act like $900k can't completely change your life... that's kind of wild to me. I don't…
You really do need to check the cost of living in Seoul. Then check out the price for a x 1 room officetel closer to Incheon etc. Or Line 2 subway stops.
5 0
On The Early Spring • 21 days ago
I am down to the last chapter in the novel. I might now need a break before starting this drama.

The novel is simply lovely. Well written. What is wrong with Luan Nian? He is written as I have seen quite a few talented, arrogant, probable ASD traits, perfectionist adults in real life are.

Shang Zhitao is the one who is more unrealistic in this day and age to be such an unpolished diamond who somehow did not find a niche in school for her talent. Can anyone be living in a big city in China and yet be insulated from all the social trends and develop such a distinctive personality?

It is very hard to find someone like the FL who rose to such talents in 10 years.

Addit. I really like the parents story too. The last chapter in the main couple story? That was just perfect. It is so much more meaningful that the usual last chapter. Truly sublime. I reallly, really like the story. The friendship between the housemates was just beautiful.
4 1
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • 22 days ago
Am on ep 17 now this ML is totally unlikeable, not married but he is keeping a mistress and has son and daughter…
You sure you think women can leave with their assets?If they ruin a women's reputation and will definitely keep the sons
0 1
On The Early Spring • 23 days ago
Man I am on chapter 80 now for the novel. I cannot wait to start this drama because its good for my self control. Its taken my mind off the drama and distracted me from waiting for Against the current.

I don't think I'd be doing this again as its exhausting reading so many chapters. I can really see the relationships she has with people. I will go and check out the actors now who have been casted for this.
2 1
Replying to JingBoranFan • 23 days ago
I might be the only one but i like the drama more than the book.
Nah. I will be fine. I read a lot and just happen to like the easy to read style. Drama adaptations are never the same. I know the ending anyway and I already think Jing Bo Ran is very manly so looking forward to an office story.
0 0
Replying to JingBoranFan • 24 days ago
I might be the only one but i like the drama more than the book.
The novel is easy to read. I am onto chpt 40+ already. I'd be ready for the drama in 24hrs
1 2
Replying to Ayinke737 • 24 days ago
Recommend to watch drama first.Read the book after.
Too late. I started one chapter and it was so interesting reading. I am onto ep 12 within one hour.
2 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • 24 days ago
I read novel first and fell for the jerk, originally intent on seeing book-LN suffer and found his character endearing.…
😂😂😂😂
1 0
On The Early Spring • 24 days ago
You guys went on so much about the novel that I went to read it and am now onto chapter 12. I guess I shouldn't start this drama till I finish the book right? I really like the translated book. The style is so smooth. So what was the chinese word used in the novel since I wasn't expecting " fucking " so many times.

I really like the inner thoughts of the FL in the novel so I want to see what hapened there.
2 2
Replying to Ck1Oz • 24 days ago
I am dying waiting till more episodes air so I have been looking at the photos. Lin Jin Xi is just good looking…
Thanks everyone.
Under the power interspace with a Chinese ebook translation for the spring feeling. I wasn't planning to read it as I don't even read translated Chinese novels. However the ebook has a springy style to the writing. So I haven't watched The Spring Feeling but 134 chapters plus a 55 episodes Rise of Ning should distract me till ep 30 I think. Before I start this drama.
0 0
Replying to Jenna • 24 days ago
oooh another fan of The Sword & the Brocade! YAY! I've watched it several times too!! <3 Have you seen…
Its ok. Everything has been ok. Nothing has stood out.
0 0
Replying to Jenna • 24 days ago
oooh another fan of The Sword & the Brocade! YAY! I've watched it several times too!! <3 Have you seen…
Yup done. I wanted a just completed drama.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 24 days ago
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
😁😁😁 thank you.
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 24 days ago
I think Tan Somgyun’s best role is still in Under the Power and surprisingly her chemistry with Ren Jialun was…
Er this is the guy who dies in every historical drama or has an open ended ending for this character. Love the actor but does this drama come with any warning? I will start it if I know he is not going to die or go off into the sunset.


Sorry. He really has given me PTSD.
1 7
Replying to hnhzzle • 24 days ago
did you watch road to splander?
I watched it halfway, got bored and dropped it. Thanks for the reminder. I'll go watch the last 10 episodes.
2 1
On The Early Spring • 24 days ago
Ok I am ready to start. However there are so many comments about the book.

So should I read the book first? I don’t usually ready any C novels and will need it in English. However I read that many comments that the male lead has been watered down that I am now curious.

My next drama is Bona Fide killer then Against the current once episode 20 airs. I also started The Ordinary Jackpot. So I am watching all sorta intense dramas?

The book will be a break from all these. So book first? Or drama? I am a Jing Boran fan from the one drama I watched with him. I don't recall any memorable roles from the lead actress so I am coming into this with zero fan expectations. I just want a good drama.

Thanks.

Addit. Yikes 134 chapters!! Really? Wow. Jeepers. I will have to rethink the book part. Let me read a couple of chapters. I read 800 pages or 50 cchapters of ebooks anyway.
2 8
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
I am dying waiting till more episodes air so I have been looking at the photos. Lin Jin Xi is just good looking from every angle. I am not a fervent fan as in I actively look for his dramas. However his profile is such that I can understand that he is good enough to be drawn into an ink painting like they do in ancient dramas.

That wife of his...did they consummate the marriage?

I am rewatching The Sword and the brocade for like the N- th until at least episode 20 airs. I don't know how long I can last. I know the airing schedule till ep 14 and I am busy all week which helps. She- the female lead is still in servant clothing so I can also wait.

But man.... I am literally dying to watch this. Sigh. I will start the Bona Fide Killer then however I am the mood to watch a historical drama. Is there anything to watch besides this? I just marathoned Blossom through the cloud which was ok but nothing to shout about. However I don't seem to hear any ravings about any new dramas so I don't know which to pick up. I can access the calendar on MDL but nothing looks particularly addictive. Are there any dramas like that about?

Thank you.


Oh yes I did spend some time staring at an actor. Is there some cosplay going on? Who is that?
4 22