Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
On A Love Other than Yours • 25 days ago
That synopsis made me laugh. What the heck sort of description is that for the female lead?

Emotional infidelity and open relationship? That says it all.

I will wait a few episodes.
3 2
Replying to MinaM • 25 days ago
While I do think that the lead actress needs to improve, last night, I thought her almost calm reaction when she…
That's what I mean. If you say she is a good actress then she was doing the emotionally detached reciting the facts because otherwise she'll break down.

This is usually up to the writer's instructions or the director.

Or is she suppozed to state the facts but her eyes show her true feelings? Complete heartbreak.

Not many parents who talk about their children dying do it with such detachment. There is acceptance but also grief. The other scene where she was talking to Gyeol as well with the same facial expressions. At this point I am wondering if its Botox freezing her cheeks or is it her or director. I read the bio. Doesn't she have a Masters in Art Therapy? She would have had to treat people or clients dealing with grief. That would be real life experiences other idols would not have seen.

Look at the end of this I would continue but skip parts just because of the kid Gyeol. That child actor is a joy to watch. Ha Seok Jin just has a nice soothing voice. I must have missed something or some part because he just accepted he is in love with. her. Most people will have some empathy or remember they used to be in love. Their child is dead. You just told your ex-partner. Its not as if you left him because you fell out of love. So its either she can't act, the writer is bad and the director doesn’t know how to get the best out of his/her actors.
1 6
On Love on the Menu • 25 days ago
I started properly watching from ep 15 and 16.

Mu Jin is absolutely devastated at the beginning of ep 16. That was someone overcome with emotions having just found out what happened to his baby. She? Nothing

Is Gyu Rim supposed to be detached but secretly devastated? Was she also desperately trying to convince her son he was the reason for her to keep living? You know the tone parents have when they are actually overcome with emotions but staying calm for the child.

Gyeol was adorable then also adult- like but you can see him making himself sound mature but he is the devastated boy inside. Then the dam bursting because he was so happy that he found a reason- that he could accept- why he is so important to his mum. That was in Mu Jin's house.

So. Everyone was on point. What was Gyu Rim supposed to be like? She is young and I presume hasn't botox on herself. Her cheeks won't move and I busy staring her expressions.

There is none.
0 10
Replying to Deeyouth • 27 days ago
Hopefully you will get some laughs in episode 2 and not so depressed anymore
I laughed in episode 2. I had an epiphany the day before and decided that I will get angry at work but to do it quietly and professionally as in less polite and repressed. I created 2 incidences at work where I did show my personality. I laughed in episode 2 now because I recall the faces of those people. One... startled someone by doing something unexpected. Two- decided to respect someone incompetent and I really wasted my time trying to understand why he did what he did. Gave up in the end and redid what he tried to tell me. In front of about 4 witnesses. I would assume he can infer from that that I thought his work was just terrible.

So yeah Gong EunTae in episode 2 was cathartic. However episode 1 was heck of a lot depressing for people like us who studied hard and work hard. Then you have people like the Asst team leader who socialised. I have something at the back of my mind for when I next meet one person. Tell them not to work so unprofessionally and irresponsibly the next time

Yeah. I am enjoying this drama. Maybe I will live vicariously through his bravery.
7 2
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 27 days ago
I have to pause before ep 1 to examine my life just to make sure he doesn’t make me depressed.

I grew up in neither a poor or rich home. I studied and studied to try to get into a good university and to get a job.

I got into a good company. 2 good universities and Kong Eun Tae is making me depressed as I do go to work early and do skip meals. And yeah sometimes finish work later than others.

So yeah I am now depressed.
8 6
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 27 days ago
Are they going to air this all at once?
Of course not. Wait till you see the airing schedule up to ep 14 only 😂😂😂
1 1
Replying to Ck1Oz • 27 days ago
So the male lead already has a wife before he is involved with the FL?
Holy shit. Ok traumatised non novel reader.
0 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • 27 days ago
So the male lead already has a wife before he is involved with the FL?
Thanks.

Well good decision then to wait till this drama is almost done before starting.
1 0
Replying to FrankieD • 27 days ago
The male lead’s wife is beautiful in a sensual way.
So the male lead already has a wife before he is involved with the FL?
0 7
On Against the Current • 27 days ago
Pulse check. Yup my heart rate is up.

47 episodes and I have just seen the sprawling relationship chart plus the 14 episodes airing dates.

MAN it totally sucks I can't start until at least episode 30 airs. Otherwise it will be pure mental torture. Looks good. Looks really good in the photos.

Am super excited since I am not seeing all the blood, tears, torture, more tears till later.
1 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 27 days ago
Don't a lot of males prioritise work over love? I have seen it in so many dramas.

I don’t disagree with her viewpoint. She did sell her house to pay for her training . They could however just discuss the issue instead of her disagreeing and breaking up.

However I did mention that having a huge board was going to be problematic and sure enough it is. I really do not think flight status suspension during an active review for an emergency flight landing is a bad thing. However the way the review is done has been unprofessional. The way one guy said to wake the Captain up was just idiotic. Continue to fly in horrendous weather when the Captain is unconscious? In fact the entitled passengers scenes were uncomfortable to watch. I read news articles about Chinese passengers. I pity the cabin crew.

I will finish the drama but its a seriously unwhelming drama. Its definitely not on my rewatch list because no matter how adoring the male lead is, how smartly dressed the female lead is; the writing and directing is just atrocious. The secondary characters story arcs are even more stupid than the normal Cdrama idiocy. I literally cannot understand the sisters ' romance. ' There is zero couple chemistry despite both actors being able to act well. I have seen them in other dramas.

I think I would go check out this director in order to avoid them.
4 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 28 days ago
I am onto ep 18 now. Miles Wei is doing his usual suave self.

However the scene transitions are jerky and not well done. I have hardly done any fast forwarding but the secondary characters don't blend well into the overall vibe of the drama. It seems like a directing cause because the speech or script are like any other Cdrama but the couples make no sense on how they contribute to the overall drama.

The FL's bestie and her Lu Ming had me wondering how we arrived to the video. Who or what was wrong with him?

I can't even work out why the female lead behaves as she did post the elevator scene. There was no moment where I can pinpoint when she fell for him or when she suddenly became so dominant. There were no scene transitions where their relationship developed and their interactions evolved. It was a sudden out of the blue confession from him, then she somehow accepted then she somehow becomes this arrogant FL. There is female empowerment and then there is the writer suddenly making her with this absolute arrogance, confidence in her absolute will being final.
2 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 29 days ago
I finally started after waiting till its almost ended so I can marathon it.

Miles Wei is just dreamboat perfect. His longer hairstyle is just perfect. His role is just perfect. He is just perfect for a romance drama and I am so in the mood for it.

Liu Xie Ning has this statuesque beauty but her height is 165cm. I already liked her from A Perfect Match anyway. She suits the cool beauty. I am going to google some Gugudan video to see her as a Kpop idol.

Now back to logic. There is usually no logic in dramas and I am aware of that. I just wanted to get this out of the way so I can acknowledge that its ridiculous and funny then will move on

The shareholders meeting looks too packed. A regional airline that has so many stakeholders just worries me. I am in a country where we have regional airlines and I know how they go bust.

The cabin crew. The CEO has valid reasons about her conduct. Anyone here know airline crew or their standards? I happened to be housemate with a SQ cabin crew member once and knows what they are allowed to be when in uniform on the way to work. We also have friends who joined after their degrees just to travel before working. My hubby happens to work where he needs to fly in twin engine aircrafts so we know a lot of pilots as colleagues. I also have been in these super small planes and to be honest I felt unsafe as the turbulence is worse and the wind effects felt more. I am more familiar with helicopters because that's my interest. He is not cabin crew... he is in medical retrieval services. So that small aircraft just made me laugh. We have pilot training schools in my city and also people who study for an aviation degree and also study for the private/ commercial pilot licenses. People come from overseas just to learn it. So the thought of the tiny plane then she moving onto a jumbo airliner is laughable in 3 years. Yes we also know friends who are pilots who do fly the Boeing airplanes for national airlines. So putting all these aside... which made me shake my head. I laughed. Have commented and will suspend reality for this. I happen to have another friend who has already done 2 differen post graduate degrees/training and just for the heck of it is doing her pilot license. No she is not going to join an airline. She will be doing it for fun.

Miles Miles Miles the things I do just to watch you be the male lead.

I am thankful for the time jump so I can jump into ep 2. Hang on. How can she still be in that super small aircraft and considered a top trainee? The instrument panels alone...
3 1
Replying to Bromadista • Sep 9, 2026
Guys, that is exactly what I would have done.I would go to Paris to work in a fashion industry for 6 months,come…
Logic. Why would you apply logic for crying out loud?

😂😂😂
2 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 9, 2026
It is to my absolute surprise because episode 12 was the best episode of this whole series.

As a wrap up episode it did it very well. The ending scene was also tastefully done.

I have no clue then why the rest of the episodes either was cliched, clunking along, cheesy, the sidekicks was so obvious. The beauty and then the hidden beauty with permed hair and glasses.

I mean everything was predictable including the too chirpy FL.

Then they turned out one of the better last episode of any series C or Kdrama-wise. My ratings increased because the ending was done well. Predictable but done well.

Thank God and hallelujah.
7 0
Replying to shuting • Sep 8, 2026
int fans are making the jing boran gf backlash so much bigger than it is lol ppl really think c-ent is kpop?
Huh? JBR is old. What backlash?
0 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 6, 2026
Smart of you to wait. The 1 ep a day has been tough. The express will be out on Wed. Do you think you will catch…
I wiĺl wait because I sometimes watch the last episode then go back to the beginning.

Blossom through the cloud. Love on the menu. Even My bias my boss. I have no currently airing drama to watch that's why I am antsy. I also dropped Royal Betrothal. That's why I am so frustrated. I am counting on this and Bona Fide Killer.
1 18
Replying to Learner • Sep 6, 2026
Ending should be the least of your worries but the toxicity in their relationship. God it's toxic and it's burning…
😂😂😂😂

I am watching some saccharine sweet romances so am ready for some toxic romance.

Jing Bo Ran is a man and looks like a man vs a manequin. That's why I am here. He can also act really well.
1 0