K-Drama
On Cashero • Dec 28, 2025
Title Cashero
Here for Lee Jun Ho 😘
7 0
On Typhoon Family • Dec 11, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
This was a solid drama with a great performance from Lee Jun Ho. So glad. I was in a bit of a drama slump, but this perked me right up.
10 0
On Crash Landing on You • Dec 10, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
Rewatching time.
6 0
Replying to Nonveg007 • Oct 26, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
SO MUCH RAINE OR SHINE VIBES....,. 📈✨💙
Agreed.
0 0
Replying to jiwoni1019 • Oct 25, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
hello, are all of us in love with Lee Junho? We are, right? ok ❤️❤️
Since The Red Sleeve! 🥰
12 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 25, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Two episodes in and I am loving it!!!
10 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 25, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Lee Jun Ho is one of my favorite actors, so I am watching. 🥰
12 0
Replying to itsmeee • Aug 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
lee minhoo please don't even think about playing a poor character in a drama again, I'll never complain to you,…
😂
0 0
Replying to Nabi03 • Jul 28, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I have rewatched this maybe like 10 times 💃
You just inspired me to do another rewatch! 😁
0 0
On Run On • Jun 11, 2025
Title Run On
I am going to try and watch this to completion. The ML is a cutie.
3 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jun 11, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I am rewatching this again, and it's just so good and hilariously funny.
2 2
Replying to Just Myrra • Jan 21, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
simply go watch something else and stop whining here
😂 My bad. I had several notifications bc I am commenting on two dramas. Sorry about the feisty response. 😁
1 1
Replying to Just Myrra • Jan 19, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
simply go watch something else and stop whining here
I am a riot. 😉
2 3
Replying to FairyGods • Jan 19, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I am watching because I'm a Lee Minho fan. But OMG!!! I am so bored and uninterested!!! There is literally no…
Same
1 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Its okay. Its just your preference. Nothing wrong about it. No need to struggle. Just get into stuff you will…
Good advice. I am watching Love Next Door, which I am enjoying, then I will try something else. I think I want more straight up romance from this, and I haven’t gotten that so far. The space mission isn’t interesting, but later episodes may be more intriguing. I will come back to it later. I do like LMH, so maybe later episodes that highlight more of the relationship will be to my liking.
1 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Its okay. Its just your preference. Nothing wrong about it. No need to struggle. Just get into stuff you will…
I might wait until all the episodes air. I wanted to watch this as it aired, but it’s probably better to wait.
3 2
Replying to Honest Swan • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Its okay. Its just your preference. Nothing wrong about it. No need to struggle. Just get into stuff you will…
I like LMH. I want to enjoy it more, but it’s not happening.
5 4
Replying to Just Myrra • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
simply go watch something else and stop whining here
Kiss my grits, pal. This is a comment board, and I literally will say what I want. You got issues then scroll on.
23 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 18, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I wish I could get into this, but it’s a struggle to get past episode two.
14 13
Replying to Petals • Jan 15, 2025
Title Love Next Door
What I thought would happen in ep8 after she hit him with her shoe from behind 🥵and what actually happened…
Yep! I just got here too…lol
0 0