K-Drama
On Love in Flames of War • May 5, 2023
Title Love in Flames of War
I am enjoying this so far. I like chemistry between the two leads.
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 5, 2023
Article kisskh iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
Just downloaded the app! Great! Now my drama watching is even easier to keep track of. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Shannon Brown • May 2, 2023
Title Love in the War Time
Youtube
YW. It doesn’t have the best quality, but I have been watching it and some uploads are better than others.
2 1
Replying to Lila Papastergiou • May 2, 2023
Title Love in the War Time
Does anyone know where can i found this drama?
Youtube
2 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 2, 2023
Title Love O2O
You don't need to watch the gaming part if you don't want.. you can just skip the gaming part. Anyway this was…
idk…the gaming threw my off because I didn’t really get it, but after watching the movie I may give it a shot again. 👍🏽
0 0
Replying to Rampie • May 2, 2023
Title Boss & Me
> I'm so stumped I'm never able to buy into the romance from the get goThe term is called "love at first sight"…
I would not call it love at first sight for either one. He was too cold for that to work for me. He seemed intrigued by his own reaction to her and it just went from there. As for her intelligence…it fit her character and yes I do realize people who aren’t deemed smart also live their lives like smart people. Humans tend to do that.
4 0
lo_ve • Apr 20, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
Rest in peace. So young…
2 0
Replying to luckz • Apr 18, 2023
Title A Love So Beautiful
- Swimming scoreboard shots are re-used all the time. It's like they have two shots for four races or something?-…
Normally I can spot the mistakes in C-dramas because they are so glaring, but I was enjoying the chemistry of the cast and the humor so much I missed all the mistakes. To me that's a mark of a good drama. I am so focused on the other aspects that I miss the mistakes. Again...I usually spot those right away. If I watch this again I will look out for the ones you mentioned.
1 0
On King the Land • Apr 18, 2023
Title King the Land
I'm still waiting for this...and it's taking a long time.
2 0
Replying to the drama queen • Apr 18, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
PSA to never listen to some of these hating comments -_-. I was so excited to hear that PHS was gonna be in this…
Okay...this comment here means I will be watching this. I was a bit put off by the slight romance tag too, but I enjoy a meaningful story with romance as a subplot if it is done well. Thanks for sharing.
0 0
On Homme Fatale • Apr 18, 2023
Title Homme Fatale
I just watched this again on Freevee and it's enjoyable for a lazy weekend watch. JunHo is such a cutie in this and has some laugh out loud parts.
7 0
Replying to Shannon Brown • Apr 4, 2023
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Me too! Me too. But I did like the explanation I read about it because then it made more sense. Dude could not…
I remember it, but I don’t remember it. I had to go back and look at my notes because I was taking notes. I know a lot of folks did not like this, but it was the crazy nature of the whole drama that had me hooked. It is absolutely wild!
0 0
Replying to Goddess Hell • Apr 3, 2023
Title Boss & Me Spoiler
HiCan you please tell me if they break up
Yes, they do. She does come to that realization, but I still couldn’t buy it. It is part of the story’s overall narrative so it fits, but not in a good way. That is my opinion only.
0 0
Replying to Shannon Brown • Apr 3, 2023
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Me too! Me too. But I did like the explanation I read about it because then it made more sense. Dude could not…
Oh…you are right! He did do that! I missed it with all the psychological abuse on display. My bad! 😔
1 2
lo_ve • Apr 2, 2023
Article Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik to Reunite in the Upcoming K-drama "Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon"
I have to watch the first one. I can’t seem to work up the enthusiasm.
1 0
Replying to atom951 • Mar 31, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
That's mature. Send one to Yoo Ah In too while you're at it. And send a big f-you to South Korea... that's what…
I think a little noise will be good for Netflix to hear. They should not support a delay because…I say so dammit! 🤬
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 28, 2023
Article Netflix Announces Temporary Postponement of Yoo Ah In's Upcoming Projects on Platform
This some old bullshit! I will be composing my F you letter to Netflix.
9 3
Replying to Codelogical23 • Mar 26, 2023
Title The World of the Married
Are you in US - trying to figure where to ask?
Yes! I finally found a way. I have been waiting to watch this beautiful madness for a while now. I have the link and if you have airplay then it will stream right to your TV.
0 0
Replying to Shannon Brown • Mar 24, 2023
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Me too! Me too. But I did like the explanation I read about it because then it made more sense. Dude could not…
Exhorting someone in any form is usually psychological because it’s fear based. That is what exhortation is all about. It’s just easier if it’s from a hottie instead of a nottie 😉
6 0
Replying to amrita828 • Mar 21, 2023
Article Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin in talks to star in a romance Netflix K-drama
@Shannon So you've never watched "Coffee Prince"? It's a true classic you can't possibly skip as a k-drama fan!…
Okay…lol. 🙏🏽
0 0