Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 12, 2021
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
After the preliminary what will happen next?
Delete that, sorry i didn't see your explanation below 🙃
1 0
Replying to sakina rizvi • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
for aaa, the gap has closed from 20k to 10k in just MINUTESS we need to gear up fellas!
After the preliminary what will happen next?
1 1
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Seon-ho may not be good in general knowledge but he has a tactical mindset. He passed the sandlance and party…
Thank you for your kind words 💕 Time is a great healer. I hope for both parties to be healed as well. 🌹
1 0
Replying to Nehaaa • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
If things go well they said they will continue till 2027
Oh no! Till eternity?! Someone please save him. I am hoping for either UA or BH or even Ravi's own agency 🤗
4 0
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Seon-ho may not be good in general knowledge but he has a tactical mindset. He passed the sandlance and party…
My story is more of Miss A. I got pregnant early on the relationship and my ex was vocal that he doesn't want the baby. He drove me to the clinic and we stayed in the car for like 30 mins. Then i said to him, lets just break up, don't worry about the baby, i will keep it.... from then on i prepared myself with the consequences of my actions. How to tell my family, my boss, my friends and everything. I'm more worried about work because more than ever i needed my salary. So, i didn't slack off, my boss didn't say anything and my colleagues eventually supported my decision to keep the baby. The uneven path i have to go through was long and narrow. After giving birth, with all the hormones running high, i slso resorted to revenge. Eventually it just consumed me. Until a random person told me to just focus on myself and my child. I left the country to work abroad, i met my husband and been married for 15 years. The child is now 17 and doing well. She knows her story and she met her biological dad a few times. Past is past and leaving the past has helped me to recover because I am away from people that reminds me of past mistakes.

My personal story what drove me to support KSH the first time the scandal broke out. because I knew that there's no such thing as force abortion. Not unless you are pinned down per say. Having said that, i also know how she feels and the emotions she's going through and i won't invalidate her feelings. For me, it's her timing that was wrong because the news broke out when people are happy with HomCha ending. It is like someone did a prank on you that you won the lottery only to say after that it's all a joke! Imao. SALT ent is all to blame on this. They didn't protect their actor then and now.
1 3
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I don't understand the comments on the link. why others are scared of what Knetz will think, they damaged him…
Exactly! Knetz cannot damaged him anymore. He's already a lost soul at the moment. All we can do is to uplift his spirits by being visible and loud with our support.
1 0
Replying to Rock • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Wow isn't this like some kind of kpop group fandom lmaoo xDHis International fans did this(I guess chinese fandom)https://mobile.twitter.com/niunina/status/1452535163057889286
I don't understand the comments on the link. why others are scared of what Knetz will think, they damaged him already, we international fans are just reviving him. We shouldn't be scared, I for one are also paying for subscriptions to watch and follow the artists i like. I have as much right to voice my sentiments. I don't normally get involve with issues on socmed. But for some reason, i had the urge to be proactive in supporting Kim Seon Ho.
2 3
Replying to Jules • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I think a rumor? But I am surprised that SALT hasn't made a statement confirming or denying it yet.
I am also frustrated on how SALT is handling the issue. If I am a millionaire i will buy him out🙃
0 1
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 25, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Seon-ho may not be good in general knowledge but he has a tactical mindset. He passed the sandlance and party…
I don't know how to put it without disrespecting their culture but in every kdrama i've watched and even 2D1N , how they react when someone commit a mistake somehow cruel and undignified.

In the early eps of 2D1N, they say something like 'oh you're only good in acting' 'what? You want to be a doctor?!" Even the scene with halmeoni, they asked her what he's like bcoz he's not really good in gen. Knowledge and maths... i can feel his embarassment on the screen.

For this reason that i also feel that it is somehow better that he left. He can have other projecs to showcase his variety of talents...

with regards to the topic of abortion, as adult we understand , it's a personal choice, but to explain it to a child, its going to be very tricky and 2D1N is a family show. Like in ep.90 Dindin trying to convinced Seyoon re: party, he said his children are watching and he doesn't want to lie on national tv bcoz he wanted to set a good example... abortion though it's legal in a lot of countries, it still hard to justify.
1 5
Replying to sarajace • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I have never felt such a powerful silence as KSH's stillness. He is standing by his principles not to malign someone's…
Seon-ho may not be good in general knowledge but he has a tactical mindset. He passed the sandlance and party challenge because he was able to predict the outcome. The reason why he's such a good actor bcoz he can empathize with the character and has an understanding of human behaviour. Last week while fans are waiting for clarrifications re: Mr.K, he and his agent are smoothing things out in the background that is why we got a brief summarized statement. i.e. confirmation that he's mr.k, an apology and announcement re: leaving 2D1N

I don't think he would want to go back to 2D1N, imagine how uncomfortable it will be, esply to Seyoon and Junghoon who are both married with children and i guess it is best that way. We dont want him to be further vilified by others who are against his reinstatement.

I hope while he's laying low, he can find time to learn English as this will help him further afield.
4 8
Replying to Lita • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
instead of cancelling him for abortion, I would cancel him for this:Kim Seon-ho revealed at the time, "I was a…
Is this meant to be a joke? Who isn't naughty at School?! Then It must be a good thing I am not famous or i'll be stoned to death with the list of naughty things i did with my classmates. 😅It's all part of growing up and learning from one's mistakes.
11 1
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Take care 💕 remember This too shall pass. Look at ex Song-Song couple, both back on track. I believe that KSH…
Tnx will do. 👍
1 0
Replying to Carrotcandy • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Imo, both parties are at fault. It's the SALT agency who didn't step up to protect their actor. For me, they are…
Now, i wish Choi Eun Chul was real 😘
1 0
Replying to Another Stranger • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
#cancelcancelculture The so called victim herself accepted the apology & claimed that it was a misunderstanding…
Imo, both parties are at fault. It's the SALT agency who didn't step up to protect their actor. For me, they are responsible for all of these and if I was their talent I will sue them. They're lucky Seon-ho is a forgive-forget person.
2 2
Replying to sakina rizvi • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
i havent stressed over a person this much in my life LOL. this better be worth it. i hope everyone comes out happy…
Take care 💕 remember This too shall pass. Look at ex Song-Song couple, both back on track. I believe that KSH will bounce back again. For now, we wait...
6 2
Replying to mantou • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
how are people still supporting this man? i didn't watch homecha nor do i know any of the actors but i read what…
You said it yourself you didn't watch him nor supported him, so what gives you the right to judge?
10 0
Replying to Jules • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I think a rumor? But I am surprised that SALT hasn't made a statement confirming or denying it yet.
I guess they are applying the rule 'Silence is the best answer."

Here's an explanation from google search:

"If a question is met with silence, there is often an answer in that silence. We can also soften the blow of a negative answer by silence being the response. ... If we are silent, we send a powerful message that communicates that we don't agree or are not going along with what someone is saying."
3 3
Replying to Jkayy • Oct 24, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Genuine question: Is there any other korean artist whose name came into scandal and their friends and staff came…
Normally, once they gotten involved in scandal they will just lay low for a while. The male enlists in the military and females hibernate. I think the reason his friends spoken up for him because the scandal did not only focus on his mistakes but tainted his reputation as a good person.
5 1
Replying to Mridu • Oct 23, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
The Seonho we saw on 2D1N can't be fake y'all cause just saw some post on Insta that when asked which member is…
Last Monday when his apology was released, i opened my instagram and thought of unfollowing him, but something inside so strong that told me not to. I watched most of the 2D1N episode that it became my daily dose of happiness. He's very consistent with his ways and actions and it cannot be possibly all an act.
10 1
Replying to Mridu • Oct 23, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
I really hope he makes a big screen debut afterall. The power that this man holds is admirable ✊❤
Yes, we need good calibre actors. I binged-watch Kdrama since the start of pandemic. For me, only a handful of actors can really act. Top list for me is Kang Ha-neul, then Lee Sun-Kyun, Kim SeonHo, Ji Sung, Lee Junho and Seo Kang Jun and the rest are supporting actors such as Kim Won-hae, kim Chang-wan. I also like Jung Ryeo-won, Uhm Jung-Hwa and kim Ah-Jung.
2 1