Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2024

Friends

Replying to Vniverse • Nov 27, 2025
What just happened? Spoil me Coco. Coz I am just a step away from dropping this at ep15
Misunderstanding cleared 🤭
0 1
On Love and Crown • Nov 27, 2025
i read somewhere rejianlun was not paid in this drama to end his contract. maybe thats why this is not well received in china. It didn't even top to any charts given this is rjl and pxr as lead
1 8
On Love and Crown • Nov 21, 2025
Now we are talking! Ep 16 and 17 is chef kiss. This is good drama, good script, great acting should be. 10/10
14 5
Replying to atlantica • Nov 17, 2025
I don't understand why Allen Ren keeps playing romance dramas even though he is not allowed to do kissing scenes…
Lmao 🤣
1 0
Replying to Cocoberry • Nov 17, 2025
this drama as usual has the complete ingredients of a ren jialun drama. always a problem in every solution and…
and the empress will cry a river coz how wrong she was, and understand the emperor since day one only want to protect her in the dark coz she is only a baby not full intelligent woman who can handle truth. But its too late. the end.

don't get me wrong about my rant, coz im going to watch every episode until the end. Gonna make use of my VIP in youku caused by blood river to the fullest lol.
3 0
On Love and Crown • Nov 17, 2025
this drama as usual has the complete ingredients of a ren jialun drama. always a problem in every solution and more problems to come lol . Lets enjoy the angst guys, let me guess i think at the end he will die but leaving an heir to the throne coz he will protect the empress until the very end.
note : i did not read the novel, so it just a guess.
8 2
On Love and Crown • Nov 16, 2025
This is Ren Jialun drama, if you don't want to be disappointed don't expect the following
1. Kissing - this guy is always in a romantic drama but no kiss scene, sometimes just 1 or 2 the most maybe he was forced by the director 😅
2. Happiness of ml&fl - Angst and more angst 😩
3. Loving and being honest with their feelings - One sided love, or loving each other in silence and in pain whatever, but never admit it until like toward the last episodes.
4. Happy Ending - Sad Ending is expected!
But acting wise no complaints at all. He is a good actor, just wondering why he is always taking up roles of romantic drama when physical contact is offlimit to him, he can just choose a story of like a wondering cultivator, like TBOY, TLCB, tomb raider types where not center on romance.
9 10
Replying to Sunnysideup_89 • Nov 11, 2025
Title Blood River
I am so glad my first introduction to SMY and SCH is as how they are shown in BR and not the bad guys. I wonder…
tboy is very entertaining drama, no dull moments there, one of the best drama china has ever made. just think dark river char there are not the same as blood river characters here.
2 2
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 10, 2025
the romance between fugui and qingtong was never buildup to have a lovey dovey towards the end so not to get the viewers invested in their love story, a hint of a SE. Out of 3 pairs it foxy and gen li romance was properly build up so they have HE. So for me the ending is reasonable.
4 1
Replying to Aizen • Nov 10, 2025
Title Blood River
Did i have to watch Dashing youth or blood of youth before this ???
me yup! but this a stand alone drama. I don't like them in TBOY and they are like a bystander in DY
1 0
On Blood River • Nov 9, 2025
Title Blood River
my current favorite anime is tales of herding gods, hope it will be adaptive into a drama soon. QinMu self confidence, fearlessness and naughtiness are above the roof, it needs a young and multidimensional actor to give justice of portraying him. Before i think wangyibo or chenfeiyu fits him very well (as we can see these 2 were born with self confi), but now after watching BR and SAB i think changhuasen is more fitting.
2 0
Replying to Sunnysideup_89 • Nov 9, 2025
Title Blood River
This one has ruined a lot for me. I can't begin to gather enough motivation to go and resume the other one, I…
True 😌
1 0
On Blood River • Nov 9, 2025
Title Blood River
The only current drama I bought express, watched till the end , the rest I dropped. Mind you all of others dramas have great actors but got bored with the story, nothing special and generic.
15 2
On Blood River • Nov 8, 2025
Title Blood River
I'm not satisfied with ending
I need another 2 more Finale episodes 🥴
And I'm not satisfied with suchanghe fighting scenes, it's a bit lacking. He should have given also a satisfying fighting scene.

But overal not bad after all this is the only Cdrama after like 2years that I bought express.
4 0
Replying to Sunnysideup_89 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Blood River
Graphic? the killing part?? I think I can make a guess, who these 2 are ? MQY and MXW? aren't they? I know they…
Yup the killing part 😁
0 1
Replying to ry y • Nov 8, 2025
Title Blood River
can u spill the ending 😗 didn't bought the express package
Currently in ep 36
0 0
On Blood River • Nov 8, 2025
Title Blood River
Already brought express package , now I'm counting bodies , so far 2 down.

I did live streaming in Tiktok for ep 35 and it was restricted due to too graphic 😅😅😅 so stop it.
0 5
On Blood River • Nov 7, 2025
Title Blood River
I regret watching ep 34 i should have wait for express tomorrow, u know when your at the excitement part then your hear a song... . The ending song 😭😭
4 1