As usual Lyn never disappoint his audience. What I like is he have more flesh here than in tteotm skinny but not too thin . But I can still see ttj is him 😄
Out of the three, which one is better to watch first.this, blood of youth or dashing youth?
My personal preference: the blood of youth is the best when it comes to storytelling, multi dimensional actors, and entertaining to watch, not only focus on the story of the ml but also on the story of each sect, and individual. 2nd is blood River coz the storyline is also good 3nd is dashing youth coz it's hmh 😊 face card is good in this drama and bcoz the school principal.
But overall all is good. I suggest watch 1st the dashing youth before blood of youth, so that the momentum is going up
I want to be prepared for the unemployed peps who gonna sabo this drama tom. Will we see their dedication once again ? Hoping for once they will be tired of doing it.
Love gong jun in reality tv shows which prompted me to try to watch this but his acting hasn’t gotten better…
I agree, he should improved by now, I dropped LOA coz dd and Lyn were eating him alive in acting there 😩 . He should take some voice lessons, acting lessons and anything to improve his craft. I knew some actors who take criticism by heart and improved their craft , i can name a few , Lyn, wyb, whd and hmh. Now they are considered versatile actors not just a celebrity with pretty face.
How strong is su mu yu? Where would he rank in the whole dark river?
Soul reapers hall and purple ghost are stronger than him and changhe but if recall correctly he killed one and sch killed the other. Changhe is strong.
2nd is blood River coz the storyline is also good
3nd is dashing youth coz it's hmh 😊 face card is good in this drama and bcoz the school principal.
But overall all is good. I suggest watch 1st the dashing youth before blood of youth, so that the momentum is going up
I knew some actors who take criticism by heart and improved their craft , i can name a few , Lyn, wyb, whd and hmh. Now they are considered versatile actors not just a celebrity with pretty face.