We're watching Dashing Youth at the moment. Should we do Blood of Youth next to better understand those characters…
Finish BR first, coz dark river characters in TBOY are really bad assassins, they are the villain there 😩 specially SCH 😭 just save the best for last 😌
ChengYi drama should hit 10k already. It is ChengYi for goodness sake! the 2 other dramas currently airing already hit their milestone. You know why? The story, the script is kinda whatever. Can he be choosy of his project next time? He deserves a really good project u know. Though I like this drama even that crazy bro I still like, maybe coz I like him in LYF😅 but it didn't get much interest from the general cnetz to hit 10k heat index.
Can ChengYi diverse drama roles, I'm tired of heroic miserable role he is always playing. Can he for once got a bad*ass grayish villainy char role. Not saving whole kingdom ,country and the world? But achieving his own goal ambition whatnot, with no care for world but his own agenda in life. Haist his acting is not a problem, but generic story he is always in.
I came here to say I stop shipping Su Muyu and Su Changhe bcoz I'm totally into Fan Yunfei and General Li 🤭😁 I'm simply enjoying blood river as a drama and their characters. And bc of BR and SAB, Changhuasen become 1 of my fave Chinese actor now, so versatile 😊 he is really one of the most promising actor in his generation, brain, height, face card and talent 🤭
im confused is Xiao Yong [First Prince of Beili] here same with Xiao Yu / Prince Chi of TBOY? or not coz both used puppet poisoning. if not i think this prince died in here.
I too began another drama, thought will follow them together because waiting 24 hours isn't fun. But I have put…
True, so hard to wait for updates of this drama every day, I can on hold others too but not BR 😅 Hope these will make the Cdrama producers realize that the viewers are evolving, popular actors, good actors are not enough, the viewers will always choose a good script and story flow.
Between the 4 currently airing drama this is my #1,. The reason is the story flow of br is really good and the script, that my day is just waiting for 2pm 😊😌 Beside that all these 4 are high budget drama so I see the strength of the 3 too.
The episodes from yesterday and today were good, it lightened the heaviness of the drama. A good filler episodes before diving into heavy part. Its fun to watch the trio for a change. It proves once again that ChengYi is versatile actor he can play heavy emotional scenes but also effective in playing light and scenes.
I love changhuasen as sch here, nonchalant, schemer, funny, confident, and feared no one, what a character but i love fan yun fei in SAB too - cute, innocent, naive. what a multifaceted & multi dimensional actor. Wait, theres more i like him in WOF also lol - regal and princey. And he can play all of it effectively.
With all your negative feedback bout this drama you still following updates along? You even rated 1 and reviewed with only like 10 ep, but didn't drop this drama yet 😂😂🤣 even fans of drama can't keep up with you, what a dedication for a drama you don't like 🤣🤣🤣
Hope these will make the Cdrama producers realize that the viewers are evolving, popular actors, good actors are not enough, the viewers will always choose a good script and story flow.
Beside that all these 4 are high budget drama so I see the strength of the 3 too.
1. Blood River - wuxia
2. Sword and Beloved - wuxia / xianxia
3. Whispers of faith - xianxia