Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2015
On Make It Right • May 20, 2016
1 ep being aired per week? It seems the subs are being provided by volunteers. I guess it's going to be a long wait then?
1 1
On Vampire Detective • May 16, 2016
Title Vampire Detective Spoiler
When I started this drama I expected Yoo Jin to be the antanogist. The women was revealed to be Yo Na. So I thought she would be the antanogist. Now with what we have seen so far, I logically expect Kang Tae Woo to be the antanogist. But I expect, with what we have seen so far in the first episode, and that weird action scene and mission, there is another antanogist coming after him. Mind fuck.

Besides that, I think it's rather vague how Yoon San (and Yong Goo Hyung that knows a 'bit) are dealing with Yoon San's change. Yoon San is acting like nothing's happened to him. Which is kinda weird if you ask me.

AND O MY GOD, LEE JOON IS PERFECT BF MATERIAL.
2 1
On Descendants of the Sun • Apr 14, 2016
I wouldn't say it was worth the hype, or the 9 that's been given on here, but it's definitely not a bad drama. Don't start watching it with high expectations and you'll be enjoying it without a problem. Well, I know I did!
0 0
On Moorim School • Jan 21, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
Whoever ends up with who, the friendship between the 4 is already great to watch. I hope it will stay like that.
1 0
On D-Day • Jan 10, 2016
Title D-Day
This drama really makes you hate the bad guys. Uhg. And I got a new crush. I liked him in White Christmas, but now I love him.
4 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 7, 2016
Gotta say, watching Yoo Jung makes me nervous and uncomfortable. And that never happened to me before with a character in a drama. Great acting!
5 0
Replying to SuperMegaBLfan • Dec 28, 2015
It was a pretty weird and confusing movie, the sex scenes were amazing though!;) Didn't really understand the…
Where did you find it? Can't find it anywhere.
0 0
On Innocent Love • Dec 14, 2015
Title Innocent Love Spoiler
This one takes drama really to a whole new level. I feel completely depressed after watching this one.
1 0
Replying to Focussen • Nov 27, 2015
Title Reply 1988
Would the writers make it that obvious? I'm not convinced that it is Jung Hwan, yet. Honestly, the future husband…
I guess its my heart hoping its Taek. Oh well. :(
1 0