Editorials
It’s definitely a bittersweet series
Oh how they can roast each other 🤣😅 The roastings were really funny!I loved this drama and not because of the actors but the storyline and everyone played their role well.
It’s definitely a bittersweet series 😭 some de@ths were really unnecessary in my opinion.
Even if there wasn’t a bonus episode, I would have been happy with the ending because it happens in most of these fantasy dramas.
Definitely a must watch!!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Chemistry 10/10!!!! Oh jeeez the love they have for each other is like no other. The sacrifices they had to make just to ensure the country was at peace 😭Each episode will drawn you in for more.
It broke my heart into pieces when they revealed how they both lived their lives 😭😭😭😭
I had a feeling he was dreaming 😭 reminded me of “the red sleeve”.
It’s 2am and I am here crying my eyes out.
I wish they had a better ending.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Added to my top 5 historical drama 💖
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
was hoping for maybe something more mature?
This wasn't bad at all. Nam Da Reum is so silly for a grown up like she took her fan love to another level. I understand why she got delulu and thought she and Lee Chan could have been something.After she and Kang Ha Gi got together, it got a little boring for me. Maybe I was expecting more, like those office romance and maybe something more mature?
Forward to the end, I am glad she has changed and put herself out there to grow.
Again, just a proposal, no wedding.
Writers, we miss the happily ever after......
Was this review helpful to you?
“It’s not the wind, it’s my heartbeat.” Oh beautiful!!!!!
“It’s not the wind, it’s my heartbeat.” Oh beautiful!!!!!Love love love the wardrobe and jewelry.
I’m glad for the extra episodes.
The main leads had great chemistry.
Nothing could have let me love Fu Ling. Oh gosh man! I didn’t want to see her on the screen. Such an evil character 😩
As usual, there were unnecessary de@ths ofc 🙆🏽♀️
Extra episodes gave us a look into their future. Sooo freakin’ cute!!!!
Overall a great fantasy romance drama!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Loved it!
Couldn’t wait for season 2! Always like seeing in action dramas.I liked the way they started episode 1. Now when Jung Ji A met Kim U Jin I was hoping the same thing didn’t happen. I didn’t trust him either.
The writers don’t like any characters because why!!!! 😩
These villains don’t rest.
Found it so hilarious when Jin was gearing up to fight 😅 I just can’t stand her.
She got exactly what she deserved and by the right person!
I enjoyed season 2 as much as season 1.
Great acting by all the cast!
Was this review helpful to you?
THIS WAS PERFECT!!!
THIS WAS PERFECT!!! From the acting to the storyline.I didn't have to skip through. It wasn't boring. The leads displayed amazing chemistry.
Listen! I thought they were going to say they were brothers or something!!! But I wont say much to spoil it.
Despite all the sacrifices and hardships, they all pulled through and even the village.
It showed a different view of this historical drama. It wasn't focused on the King and his "politics".
So I believe this was different.
Anyways, if you read all my reviews, I am always in it for a happy ending.
Highly recommend and this is on my rewatch list!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Office enemies to lovers
It was light and though it had its cliche parts, I still liked it. This. is the second time I am seeing Ji Soo in a drama and I like her voice. I wont say much on the acting because I dont see any issues. Park Gyeong Nam plays that introverted character and I think they paired well.I liked the cameos of the virtual boyfriends she was dating. Those were fun to watch.
It was surprising to see that Park Gyeong Nam liked her first....
Overall, she realized not all men are the same and she gave another chance on love and she is quite happy. Matter of fact they are quite happy at the end.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aren't they the perfect pair?
My second time watching this little gem and I always make me warm inside. Do Bong Sun and An Min Hyeok chemistry is so cute. I enjoy all the comedic scenes from their own families to the gangsters LOL. They were all hilarious and how could I leave out An Min Hyeok assistant and O Dol Pyu (who was always in love with Min Hyeok)Kim Won Hae portrayed both a gangster and office worker and played those roles so well.
Overall, you get a mixture or action, new friendships, romance, mystery, comedy and family.
Perfect ending for me too as I always love seeing marriage and them starting a family.
Was this review helpful to you?
sweet, warm and charming.
First off, thank you for not making the FL silly and love that she dresses nice.I had put this off for a long time now and finally watched it and enjoyed it.
It’s kinda slow burn but their kissing scenes made up for it.
Her best friend is so annoying and immature though. Like how many times is she going to cry?
I kept wondering how old she was to be acting like that.
Love Cong Rong and Wen Shao Qing dynamic, they were cute on screen and love their chemistry. Again it is slow burn but they weren't shy with their PDAs.
It was sweet, warm and charming. Love the ending and matter of fact, it was a perfect ending for me for Cong Rong and Wen Shao Qing.
Was this review helpful to you?
You never know what you had until it's gone
Shen Hao Ming was so hard to study at one point it seemed he didnt know what Xu Yan was up to and then and some points he did. I really liked how the writers played with our minds. I don't blame Xu Yan for what she did when leaving her family behind and it took a long time for them to finally realize what they did.Xu Yan was very smart too coming up with all these stories and despite all that she loved him but he couldnt see pass all she did.
Fast forward to her leaving, he finally started to realized that he actually liked her and loved her. I am am glad his family wasn't too much in his personal life like that and even got to like Xu Yan even after the truth came out.
I am glad they found their way back to each other and I was hoping they were going to announce their little bundle of joy but that didnt happen (just my wish for the happy ending).
Was this review helpful to you?
I would this watch again!
Each case they worked on wasnt draggy at all. Each episode was a new case and they are very interesting. They touched on alot of different aspects of the law and I loved that.I understand the age difference between the leads and didnt matter to me if they were intimate in the series but I understand some viewers would not have liked to see that.
I would watch again.
Was this review helpful to you?
One of the best suspense thriller drama!
Superb acting Lee Seung Gi!!! Mouse played with my brain so much! Like you wouldn't think it was him all along. They pointed everything on one guy, hinted in some scenes that he was actually the real psychopath then, they showed another scene that made you think again it wasn't him LOL. All I can say is that I loved the suspense and how everything played out.I know everyone won't agree with me but O Bong I was so annoying and acted without thinking.....
Overall, I enjoyed each episode and how the story unfolded!!!!!.
Was this review helpful to you?
Watched this 4x already
One of my favorite comfort drama. I love time travel dramas and this is perfect! I loved how both Seo Do Guk and Han I Ju went back in time and they both worked together to get their revenge. You can see clearly how they both liked each other and Do Guk wasn't hiding his feelings at all. There are so many other things to love about this series.It was easy to watch, great storyline, romance, a little mystery and happy ending.
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Watched this 2x already
I love a good time travel drama. Bae In Hyuk and Lee Se Young had great chemistry in this one. Not all the time I like the 2nd leads but Sa Wol and Hong Sung Pyo were really cute together.My only thing about the ending was how she came back and why it seemed it took a few days or more for the myrtle tree to start showing flowers again. I am not sure what I missed but I am glad she came back (not the outfit she fell in).
Overall, it was sweet and it was one of those ML who turned from cold to soft hearted.
Was this review helpful to you?
Watched this 4x already!
This is one of my favorite time travel historical rom-com drama. It never gets old to me. Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun are so hilarious!!! I love a good time travel drama and this has an amazing storyline. It gets funnier when the queen (Jang Bong Hwan) was flirting with the ladies.I wont give out any spoilers but just know you will be entertained. You will fall in love with the leads and the ending was worth it!
Was this review helpful to you?