Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2025
Completed
Put Your Head on My Shoulder
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 26, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 5.0

It was okay and had its cute moments

I had dropped this and picked it back up just as filler or a drama I play in the background while working.
Lin Yi acting is always a slow burn vibe and comes off boring to me. Dont get me wrong, its just my opinion. The drama itself was just okay and it had its cute moments.
I can say the ending was good as I always like to see their progress in life.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love Story in the 1970s
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 7, 2026
29 of 29 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Great love story in the 70s if you ask me

I was so intrigued to watch this drama with an open mind. I loved the concept and the costumes were on point! I love they made reference to real historical events that happened.
The chemistry between Fang Mu Yang and Fei Ni was really good.
There are so many other characters to mention but I want you to watch it for yourself.
BUT OH HOW THE GREAT AND MIGHTY HAS FALLEN!!!! Not because you have a high status makes you better that anyone else and Feng Lin???? Gosh, she put her nose in Fang Mu Yang and Fei Ni business - things that should not concern her.
She deserved what she got.
WHAT I WANTED TO SEE....But maybe its just me being greedy....
I thought that, we would have gotten a present day clip of how old they are now and maybe telling their grandkids their story from the 70s, etc....think it would have a nice touch.
That is just my opinion

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
To My Beloved Thief
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 2, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 6.5

A decent drama

I think it was a decent drama and the body swapping reminded me of The First Night with the Duke but I still enjoyed it.
Eun Jo and Yi Yeol chemistry was good. I did like the mystery part about finding out who Hong Gil Dong was. I wish there was more of Hong Gil Dong and the fighting.
I was hoping they would have cleared her dad's name and maybe she would have had a high status...but she decided to be the side chick....
Well I like the fact that their descendant met in the present time lol or should I say, they met in the next life...
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Please Be My Family
0 people found this review helpful
Feb 27, 2026
30 of 30 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Good family drama

I am not sure if I have watched any dramas before with the leads (too lazy to look) but you know this drama was light and easy to watch. I always like a family drama with getting married, having kids or blended family, etc...
The kids did an amazing job and you know even though this was like a contractual marriage that turn into love, you will always find those "bad person" character that will try and mess up their lives.
I mean overall, it was good and their chemistry was great.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Spring Fever
0 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

A good rom-com

I enjoyed this rom-com. There is no love triangles. Just two people meeting and liking each other.
I find it hilarious how strong Seon Jae Gyu is and though he likes Yun Bom he didnt overstep his boundaries.
KNowing that, Choi I Jun didnt make it difficult for them nor tried to stop them from being together and I like that. It showed respect.
Choi Se Jin, was the character I hated. She is very very very selfish. You will see why. Seon Han Gyeol has a soft spot for her and I would jeopardize my education for anyone....

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My First First Love Season 2
0 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 8.0

love the bond they all have.

I love the bond they all have. Everyone has their own path and interest. They support each other and try to be there for one another and that is exactly how Song I and Tae O relationship is.
It took a while for them to realize their own feelings that it was more than just case they had for one another.
Do Hyeon red flags were just growing and growing for me.
If they had decided to stay together, I know for sure he would not be 100% happy because of his insecurities.
Like he knew they were friends since 3.
I am glad Song I and Tae O were able to be honest with each other and enjoy their relationship even more now.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My First First Love
0 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

Friendship, Love, Family

I kept skipping over this on netflix for the longest time and finally just clicked on it as a "filler" while I was working but it got my attention!!! I regret not watching this years back.
The part where Choi Hun was hearing a night gown and heels is always on TikTok and I finally got to see where they got the clip from.
The drama is about friends in their early 20s going to university and navigating their life, friendships and families.
Each one had their own path, own interest and somehow they still have a strong bond.
I understand the relationship between Yun Tae O and Han Song I. Their minds werent really thinking that far into what they already have...but when Do Hyeon came into the pic, Song I took that step towards him as she felt it was the right thing to do.
At first, I actually thought Do Hyeon and Song I were good together until I realized some little red flags.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Page in the 90s
0 people found this review helpful
Feb 3, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 6.5
This review may contain spoilers

similar to Bon Appétit, Your Majesty

Why did they have to use a similar ending like Bon Appétit, Your Majesty???
I admit, it was cute, mature and no silly acting. I always like these "time travel" fantasy dramas.
Lin Huan Er and Hai Ming had great chemistry.
Before she passed out, she met and saw the guy (potential buyer of their company).
After she woke up in the novel, she said "It's you" meaning she remembered his face before she went live....and obviously he would not recognize her.
Okay now enjoying their encounters and how their connection was developing fast forward to the end, when she disappeared from his eyes, he was still able to see her through the pager??? Doesn't make sense to me.
And when she woke up in her current world (2025), she didnt remember to ask about the potential buyer that came in the company???
She was there "searching" for someone who didnt exist...like she forgot this was all in a novel.
I feel like the spent too much time in the novel, the last episode should have been waking up and he was still in the company and maybe exchange a few words...something
OR have a better ending than this....this was so Bon Appétit, Your Majesty coded at the end....

Overall, it was still a good drama and those points are the only things why it is not a solid 9 pr 10 for me.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
City of Romance
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 24, 2026
22 of 22 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 6.0

Light and had its charms

This was a very light drama and was easy to finish. Nothing much for the plot but it is still an okay drama.
For me, it was a little boring-ish even though the episodes were short.
The leads had good chemistry and I like that no one was acting silly.
They could have let us see them graduate and going on their lives too.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Oath of Love
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 17, 2026
32 of 32 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 7.0
This review may contain spoilers

Beautiful and Charming

This wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed and love Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi dynamic in this one. I think this is my first time watching Zhan in a modern drama.
I love how Lin Zhi Xiao and Gu Wei / Dr. Gu developed over time even though she was way younger, they didnt let age stop them for finding love.
It is always nice seeing 2 different opposites falling for each other.
Their kissing scenes weren't bad at all but you won't get any bed scenes just a FYI.
It had its funny scenes which I enjoyed, especially with the box of condoms LOL in the room.
I loved the ending and the wedding came off very natural and I am happy they gave us 7yrs later to see them with their own little family.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
You Are My Hero
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 15, 2026
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Sweet and charming...But

the FL character came off not too strong nor weak...and they dressed her like she was extremely poor for a doctor not to mention her hair....like she has 1 hairstyle even her birthday and dates? That's crazy. EVEN her black shoes and white socks 😭
She only started dressing a little better and her hair well groomed in the last 2 1/2 episodes...

I love a action romance drama and it was nice seeing them doing their jobs. It kinda reminded me of "Fireworks of my Heart" with the firefighter and doctor and there was an earthquake as well.

So the episodes leading up to maybe was good and fun to watch but after that, it was draggy for me.

This was also a very innocent drama...hardly any kissing scenes...so you are telling me, after so long, they weren't intimate?
I dont know though, this pairing was okay and their chemistry seemed a bit more friendly on screen than "couple" vibes.

Also in most dramas, the second leads usually get together really quick, these two, got together closer to the end.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Coroner's Diary
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 10, 2026
38 of 38 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

Strong and smart leads!

This was a good watch! I always love a strong, ambitious and sensible FL and Shen Wan / Qin Wan was just like that. Not to mention a strong ML too. I love their chemistry on screen.
I am a fan of mystery and solving cases so this was enjoyable.I love when she is performing her autopsies and everyone is just in awe of how amazing her skills her and Yan Chi couldn't get enough of her LOL.
It was sweet and an easy watch!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Cashero
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 9, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 6.0

Fun to watch!

This was really fun to watch and I enjoyed it because I like superhero series/movies.
What made it fun and a little was how each superhero recharge their power and especially Byeon Ho In who had to drink alcohol.
Kang Sang Ung power was to use money and that was stressing me out LOL!!!
The scene where Kang Sang Ung and Kim Min Suk used money to test out his skills in bed was hilarious LOL
Overall I think it was fun and a good watch and like the ending....
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Longest Promise
0 people found this review helpful
Jan 3, 2026
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 7.0

Beautiful drama

I think this was beautiful. The leads had good chemistry and I like how their feelings for each other developed. Zhu Yan is such an emotional person but there are times when she toughens up. I like how Shi Ying fell for her and was trying so hard for it not to show with his jealousy.
Bai Xue Lu is a character that I couldn't stand. she was so determined to be at the top and love didnt matter to her even though she had already liked Qing Gang. Qing Gang was even more determined to keep liking her despite her actions.....
Fast forward to the ending, I wish we have gotten more as the leads didnt get a good happy ending in my opinion.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dynamite Kiss
0 people found this review helpful
Dec 30, 2025
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 7.0
This review may contain spoilers

rich CEO meets poor girl

Hmmmm, its one of those cliche kdramas where rich CEO meets poor girl and no one wanted to ruin their relationship.
I enjoyed it and some parts were really funny. The office drama was a given since no one was trying to break up the leads.
Fast forward to the last episode, I think they over did it with the amnesia. The dress was very predictable and having the same scene a year after and suddenly his memories come back? I didnt like how they wrote that. Most importantly, wasnt her "goal" to find her sister? Like what happened to that?
So she wasnt important? They just wrote the sister out.
I kinda like the ending because at least they started a family.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?