Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2025
Completed
Gaus Electronics
0 people found this review helpful
29 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

UNDERRATED!!!!

UNDERRATED!!!! This mini series is hilarious. Perfect casting!I have watched this 2x now.
Cha Na Rae and Lee Sang Shik are also so hilarious in this.
Just go watch it. This will be added into my top 10 funniest kdrama list!!!
I feel like I need to rewatch for the 3rd time 😂






Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Extraordinary Attorney Woo
0 people found this review helpful
29 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Series has an amazing storyline and cast!!!

Oh my little heart! One of the cutest, warmest drama I have ever watched.
What made it even cuter is them liking each other. Not everyone is understandable but the ones around Woo who are, they are very sweet and funny at the same time.
Series has an amazing storyline and cast!!!
CANT WAIT FOR PART 2.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Trunk
0 people found this review helpful
29 days ago
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

It wasn't for me.

Ahhhh, where to start? It wasn't for me. Though it was only 8 episodes, it was really a slow burn drama. I got bored and took me almost 2 weeks to finish it and I barely did. Skipped through most of the scenes. Something was just missing for me.
I have nothing bad to say about the actors. But this wasn't for me.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Blossom through the Cloud
0 people found this review helpful
29 days ago
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

cute and I liked their chemistry

This was cute and I liked their chemistry, but something was missing for me. Not sure what it was, but I skipped through a lot.
It was fun seeing Fu Ming Yu being all cute and silly because he was in love.
I didn't think the breakup was necessary and I don't even want to talk about her mother who abandoned her.
I must say, though, Fu Ming Yu's assistant Bai Yang is such a character and made me laugh a lot.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Melting Me Softly
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Such an underrated show

I thought I had reviewed this 😩
But it’s a must watch! Loved Ji Chang Wook in this!!!
Honestly, the whole frozen-in-time plot is so wild but it totally works. The romance is super sweet, the comedy actually lands, and the chemistry is just so good. Such an underrated show that deserves way more love!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Castaway Diva
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

gorgeous story about healing

Enjoyed it! It was light and easy to watch. Castaway Diva completely stole my heart. Mok-ha’s journey back into the world is so beautifully raw. Her passion for music and unshakeable hope honestly made me cry. It’s a gorgeous story about healing, deep bonds, and never giving up on your dreams. Pure magic.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Clean with Passion for Now
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 5.5

Light and charming drama.

You know, it wasn’t bad. I’m glad their kissing scenes weren’t weird. You know what I mean lol.
Aside from that it was an easy watch. The leads had great chemistry and you will definitely get some comedy as well.
Always good seeing Kim You Jung acting.
Light and charming drama.









Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Celebrity
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

That cameo with Lee JunHo though!!!!

I really enjoyed. I also like seeing Park Gyu Young acting.
It was different and it tells a lot stories and from different sides. Wasn't boring or draggy.
That cameo with Lee JunHo though!!!!
I do hope there will be season 2. I feel it needed more and also how their relationship developed.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Melo Movie
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

chemistry was 10/10

They were really cute in this! Their chemistry was 10/10.
For the 2nd leads, what was the ending for?
The only thing I didn’t like was behavior the FL had towards her dad. That was really selfish. They are a lot of hard working parents out there.

The ML is such a character 😅

Overall, it was giving heartbreak, romance, sad and comedy.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Kill Me Love Me
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
32 of 32 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

My fav things about this drama was the romance and some fighting.

It was good. Storyline wasn't bad either. I am glad the leads had great chemistry in this series. I must say that some parts felt draggy so I did skip through and even so, it was still easy to put pieces together.
Well, we know its the norm in these historical dramas to have alot of "unnecessary" de@ths.
I am glad they showed a little more about his future at the end.
My fav things about this drama was the romance and some fighting.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love Scout
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

modern, charming, light, fluffy, mature, silly and romance

An easy watch! It’s was really cute and more mature vibes. I love that there wasn’t any love triangles. There wasn’t a bunch of misunderstandings. Everyone was on matured level, even the other characters.
The only thing I didn’t like with the FL character was how she felt about her dad.
Overall, it was modern, charming, light, fluffy, mature, silly and romantic….
Watch it for yourself!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Summer Strike
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

sweet, light, heartwarming drama

Out of all the shoes, that’s what she had to wear to work? Lol sorry I just had to start there 🥲

At first, the FL has no sense of awareness. She gave me anxiety with that money.

There are times when we just have to take a step back from things that don’t make us happy and I am glad she did just that.
I watched both the leads grow and change and now they are content with life.

It was a short, sweet, light, heartwarming drama.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Secret Life of My Secretary
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2026
32 of 32 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

love a fluffy romance

Very cute and charming. Loved their chemistry!
Honestly, I also love Jin Ki-joo's acting so much as she brings so much heart and humor to her character, making her incredibly relatable.
It's just a sweet, feel-good show that kept me smiling the whole time. It is truly a total must-watch if you love a fluffy romance!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Once upon a Small Town
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 8, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

light, cute, warm and charming.

It was light, cute, warm and charming. I loved their chemistry. I always like the small country side dramas. Refreshing to see how some of the people of the area lives and how close they are to each other (like family(
This series gave the typical city guy who goes back to his old town and fall in love.
Though it was predictable, you know cliche leaves the city come to the country side and fall in love, it was still enjoyable because of the characters.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 8, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

GO WATCH IT!!

Stop reading the reviews and GO WATCH IT NOW 😂 !!! This was short (which I like), entertaining (everytime he speaks, you h will laugh) and the visuals are 10/10.
No, there is no romance and was okay with me. and I still enjoyed it.
Casting 10/10!!!! You will laugh a lot!
This was added to my rewatch list.
Was this review helpful to you?