Editorials
cant wait for season 2!!!
Everything started out being all sunshine and rainbow and then boom his life turned upside down.Episode 1 had me sat and I couldn’t wait for the next episode.
I really don’t get the girlfriend, homegirl was ready to give up...
Episode 2, Park Tae Jung went through hell. Felt so sorry for him but he started to gain some strength to fight back.
Fast forward, I like the friends we met during his time and that he could trust them.
Doh Kyung Soo played this villain role soooo good! Loved him in this.
Everyone in this drama deserves their flowers because their acting was so good.
I see we may get season 2....CANT WAIT
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Love this thriller drama
Flowers to Kim You Jung for this role!I couldnt wait to binge watch this. Oh how Baek A Jin used everyone around her and they call just fell for her charm.
Did anyone else realize that Kim Jae O didnt see how he was trapped by A Jin image being an "angel"? Like the things he was hearing, he didnt believe them and all he wanted to do was to "PROTECT HER" to the end and nothing else mattered.
To me, she used Yun Jun Seo emotionally. Like she knew how to always run to him because of the LOVE he has for her, he would do anything despite knowing her ways. Ummm, too bad, she didn't love him back even to the end because he was so tired of her sh*t and it showed.
The moment she got married, I was like okay she found her match, someone who is also crazy but A Jin couldnt be controlled.
Fast forward, with her at the end, I wish her story ended with Yun Jun Seo but the writers had other plans.
Overall, it was a great thriller drama and I enjoyed each episode. Flowers to each character! They played their role well.
Was this review helpful to you?
This is added to my top fav historical cdrama!!!
I DIDN'T SKIP THROUGH any of the episodes which was quite surprising for me. Personally, it is not boring nor draggy.It was very entertaining, loved the leads chemistry and how their love blossomed!!!
My prediction for some parts were off and that's what kept me wanting to see what happens next.
You will definitely get some comedy. One of the funniest parts was when Song Mi’s dad had one of his guy to go get info about The FL and the scene where he was at the river washing clothes, cracked me up!.
Both ML and FL dads had a scene and it was just pure comedy.
I believe the casting was on point. It was an easy watch. You know I love me a wedding and kids to make it a perfect drama for me. It had a perfect ending.
You will enjoy it.
This is added to my top fav historical cdrama!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
HILARIOUS Rom-Com!!!
First of all, HILARIOUS!!! I had this on my list for quite sometime now and remembered it when I watched "You Are My Lover Friend". Zhang Xin Cheng is great actor and I love his work. This drama, I loved it so much. The leads had great chemistry, no boring episodes and lovely kissing scenes. I also loved that Liang Jie wardrobe was modern and looked beautiful in every scene.Though the lead is an idol, they didn't show much of them singing/acting, which I think gave it a good balance to the storyline. the series focused on the lead's relationship, and how they adapt to each other lives when they switch bodies. They both did their best to work through the changes and got along with their family dnd friendship.
Overall, it was an amazing rom-com, sweet, charming and unique.
Was this review helpful to you?
Warm, Fluffy, Feel Good Drama
Watched this for the 2nd time. Hands down! One of the best HS drama! I loved the story line and also the ending showing how they progressed 😭 got a little teary. I am sucker for those type of happy endings. It was really good.You will love this is if you like series similar to "when I fly towards you". You get a similar vibe - full of charm, friendship, family, no love triangle, romance, etc...
Was this review helpful to you?
INTENSE and no boring episodes
WOW!!!! From the first episode to last. The plot? I didn't expect it even though I had my doubts. No boring episodes. Amazing acting.Awesome storyline. This was a great intense/thriller drama.
Lee Dong Wook played his role well.
Season 2??? Come on we need it asap and I hope we see the same familiar faces.
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Praises to the MOM!!!
Praises to the MOM!!! Raising so many daughters is not easy. Her being hard on them was only for their own good. It's great to have a mom like that. I didn't watch the trailer for this but I know Wang Xingyue work.I thought that the series was based on him and Lu Yuxiao but surprisngly, it was based on all the daughters. So you get a little bit of their lives after getting married. Some are exciting while others are more laid back.
I do realized that after a while, you dont see much of 1st and 3rd sister.
Listen, I am biased because I wanted to see more about the 3rd sister and her husband.
***SPOILER*** They didn't even show or talked about when she was pregnant. They only mentioned "kids" in the last episode so we can only assume it happened in that 3yrs.
But, I believe the writer did good to keep us entertained with their lives so we didn't get bored.
Overall, it was a decent watch!!!! They all found their perfect match
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE!!!!!
You can feel the love they have for each other through your screen. Like every time they smile, I smile LOL it was that contagious.I really loved the ML's mature role in this series.
This was very emotional because of the struggles they both went through and are going through. I really have nothing bad to say. Each character delivered their role well. So many things to learn from this series.
The ML and FL love for each other was through the roof, as its an open ending drama, we can only imagine, he fully recovered and they got their happy ending.
I dont think my heart could have managed the ogirinial ending that they both passed 10yrs after getting married.
Overall, THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE!!!!! I will be rewatching this again.
Was this review helpful to you?
Kissing scenes made it more special
Okay, but aren’t they the sweetest? The ML knows how to flirt and get what she wants. They did have an amazing chemistry and it shows too from the BTS (extra episodes).They didnt really shy from their feelings at all and you will enjoy their kissing scenes. Fighting scenes were really good. I can tell you that it was entertaining. You will enjoy the storyline and how some things unfolds.
All I can say is that their love was really strong and no-one could break it. Now for the “Wei Jiu” oh lord, he gave his comedic scenes. Guy is so in love, he doesn’t know how to act LOL.
Yes, you are in for a very very HAPPY ENDING!!!! I am very pleased with their progress in life.
Was this review helpful to you?
Loved their chemistry
I always like seeing Xu Kai and Zhou Ye works. This drama started off so good and I was invested. I wanted to see how long it took for her to realize it was Shen Run. They both were on a revenge path to clear their loved ones names.Y'all came for me in the comments when. said she should have learned how to fight ( the war scene). I still stand by it.
Even though she didnt know it was Shen Run, she was starting to develop feelings for him without knowing it. I really liked their kissing scenes LOL it was like they were yearning for each other.
Aside from their chemistry being really good, somewhere down the line when grandmother, madam 1, dad, etc was found out, I am not sure, it no longer grabbed me, dont know what it was.
The end? I didnt really like it. I get that they showed all 4 daughters new lives and that they are happy....
Overall, it was still good.
Was this review helpful to you?
never-ending time loop but worth it
This was very interesting. I actually found this while scrolling through TOP dramas. Gave it a go because it mentioned time loop,There were alot of plots and it made it interesting to see how each scenarios would end.
Li Shi Qing and Xiao He Yun were strangers to lovers,
Out of all the passengers on the bus, I was so happy Xia Jiang got that reward. Seeing that big smile on his face, he can now take better care of his daughter and pay his debt or even some....
Was this review helpful to you?
entertaining drama!
This was an entertaining drama! You will definitely get some jokes.Personally, I don't like that in the real world, they weren't on screen together in the last minutes of the episode. ( did I miss it???)
It was a great watch and I believe the leads and the 2nd leads played their roles well.
The only reason its not on my fav or rewatch list is because of the ending.
Was this review helpful to you?
you will enjoy the comedy.
It was a great watch! I expected more romance between them though. the only issues I had was that they could have made the FL outfits better and she was kinda too childish? Like she’s in her mid 30s.Take away is that you will enjoy the comedy.
Was this review helpful to you?
UNDERRATED!!!!
UNDERRATED!!!! This was an easy watch. Though some scenes were predictable, I loved the action. Everyone played their role so well. Loved the FL outfits!!! I didn’t like the ending (just my opinion) but please watch!!!!! The romance and mystery kept me hooked. It is a thrilling, fast-paced show from start to end!!Was this review helpful to you?
Definitely worth the watch
I really like this remake. Nothing bad to say. The cinematography in Kamakura is beautiful, and the shorter format keeps the story engaging. Watching the main lead's emotional transformation was everything. He learned to love and that was very touching. Definitely worth the watch on Netflix!Was this review helpful to you?