K-Drama
Replying to sky • Jan 28, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Returns Spin-off Drama: Haruta to Maki no Shinkon Shoya
u can watch it here with eng subs! https://t.co/P2bWmlL5bD
Literally thank you so much!
2 0
On Ossan's Love Returns Spin-off Drama: Haruta to Maki no Shinkon Shoya • Jan 21, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Returns Spin-off Drama: Haruta to Maki no Shinkon Shoya
Can somebody already english sub this, I AM NOT watching it raw 😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to Kyungsoopenguin • Jan 5, 2024
Article Shin Ha Kyun and Jin Goo will reportedly lead a new office K-drama
hope this is old man yaoi 🤭
We can only hope 💔
2 0
Replying to Jelly • Jun 15, 2023
Person Gu Hye Seon
fucking yikes, she abused the hell outta him
You fell for the smear campaign, if you READ and LEARNED about the legal documents he cheated on her. Period, at that point he was wrong in the situation. She wasn’t paranoid she knew he was cheating and acted accordingly to that. You’re so weird for pushing this idea that she was abusive….
13 1
Replying to Kim NaBi • May 11, 2023
Title You and Everything Else
OMG please don't let Sang Yeon be a women.. I want Gone to have a nice grown up inimate serious relationship that…
And Sang Yeong will be played by Park Ji Hyun
10 0
Replying to Kim NaBi • May 11, 2023
Title You and Everything Else
OMG please don't let Sang Yeon be a women.. I want Gone to have a nice grown up inimate serious relationship that…
Need for Sang Yeon to be a woman so there can be a gay romance or atleast tension 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😭
20 0
Replying to thatkdramagirl • Apr 19, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
Episode 1 & 2 [with eng sub] https://myasiantv.cx/show/family
Thank you so much, truly😭😭
1 0
Replying to InteAlls • Mar 19, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
Didn't you see the aliens on the pictures here?
The purple spheres are the aliens
0 1
Lily Alice • Mar 19, 2023
Article Jang Na Ra and Jang Hyuk's "Family" Unveil New Poster
We won
1 0
lo_ve • Mar 19, 2023
Article Golden Child's Choi Bo Min Offered To Star In New K-Drama "Spirit Fingers"
I loved his performance in shadow beauty and spirit fingers is my fav webtoon ever 😭😭😭a little disappointed he won’t be the main lead tho
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 19, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers
Sounds boring, but there's romance, so maybe it'll work. I'll keep an eye on this one.
The webtoon is amazing and NOT boring at all, if they luv up to it I’m sure you’ll like it
10 1
Replying to Korili Pirzola • Mar 8, 2023
Title My Name
In the beginning, everything looks so fine and the ending is just no for me (I wish that end was different). Acting…
I agree completely. The drama was so good but I wish they kept up with the theme of a blurred line of good and evil. I wish her father so badly was a “bad guy.” I think that definitely would’ve added more depth. Becuz sometimes our loved ones aren’t the best people!!!
5 0
Replying to Jungjeon-mama • Dec 15, 2022
Title Love in Your Bosom
What is with 90s dramas giving us the most iconic actor couples of the industry? Cha In pyo was giving "rich chaebol…
Where can I watch this drama?
0 1
Jungjeon-mama • Dec 15, 2022
Review Love in Your Bosom
Where did you watch this drama? What website?
0 0
Replying to Oof • Oct 22, 2022
Title She Makes My Heart Flutter
Ain’t the guy in yo pfp…with his cousin…nvm nvm
Maybe , maybe not
0 0
On Soo Not Sue • Oct 21, 2022
Person Soo Not Sue
She’s so real
18 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Oct 21, 2022
Title She Makes My Heart Flutter
But like guys, they are relateddd
Ain’t the guy in yo pfp…with his cousin…nvm nvm
3 15
Replying to bl_tpop • Oct 21, 2022
Title She Makes My Heart Flutter
But like guys, they are relateddd
I don’t think anyone is shipping them?
10 0
Replying to Oof • Aug 7, 2022
Title Shadow Beauty
This Japanese drama called “LIFE” is EXTREMELT similar to this!!!
Yess I loved it so much, one of my favs. I just checked your account and if I’m not mistaken you’re Nigerian too?!! And I also love Liu Haoran tooo omgggggg
0 1
Replying to Ivy • Jul 20, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Min Woo is probably one of those people who thinks affirmative actions is unfair and how hiring should be merit…
This
0 0
