Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Thailand
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Bluerinez • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
That princess is so dumb... Give up a good life just to suffer. If anyone know what happens to her in the end…
Ded.........but the drama only follows the novel very loosely, if at all
0 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I wonder if it occured to the Princess to wonder why FYX is suddenly shooting her husband, her supposed ex-lover ...........still no alarm bells?
18 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
What a refreshing confession from FYX. Straight to the point, no holding back. 💯
13 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I only hope she survives bc I can imagine Suige will blame himself if anything happens to her. Although she is…
And like Jon Snow, she "knows nothing"................
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I only hope she survives bc I can imagine Suige will blame himself if anything happens to her. Although she is…
Amnesia is such a great solution for everything in cdrama 🤣But I should think even her deep rose-coloured glasses might start cracking in the face of his frigidity and constipation (emotional)
3 5
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I actually still dislike the lady doctor the most.
I would also be very surprised if she's more than mouse jelly...............
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I actually still dislike the lady doctor the most.
Hmmmm, blind as well as mousy
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I actually still dislike the lady doctor the most.
Yes that constant shaking like a jelly mouse whenever she spots FSG............aduhhh. Which is also completely at odds with her dad's relationship with FSG. So what gives?
1 3
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
im wondering with the story introducing a place that can save people from death, but they can't ever leave...could…
Wondering the same. Otherwise what was the point of him asking Ling Sr if it was connected to his mum...........
0 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Is Prince Xia Jengshi (ML2) a villain or what??? Still confusing or he is just too good looking to my eyes and…
When they look too good to be true..............
4 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love in the Clouds is either going to be a big hit or a big miss🫣🫣🫣. By the director of An Ancient Love…
Yups. The last stand of white male privilege under (perceived or otherwise) threat.
Good luck to your niece on her applications. Is she considering anywhere else like the UK, Oz etc?
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love in the Clouds is either going to be a big hit or a big miss🫣🫣🫣. By the director of An Ancient Love…
Ummm. Actually I just dun wanna go while the country is in such a mess. Mostly just can't stand TACO and his minions
0 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love in the Clouds is either going to be a big hit or a big miss🫣🫣🫣. By the director of An Ancient Love…
US kinda extra leceh these days with the orange TACO in office no? Told my bro not planning to visit as long as TACO remains in office. Who knows what they will find on my phone lah…..
1 7
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love in the Clouds is either going to be a big hit or a big miss🫣🫣🫣. By the director of An Ancient Love…
Ah ya, and given how often cdramas fail to live up to their initial hype…..even in retirement, I find it impossible to stick with some of them when they start imploding.

How many applications and to where ah? Mine were so long ago can’t remember the hassle. If American presumably very leceh?
1 9
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love in the Clouds is either going to be a big hit or a big miss🫣🫣🫣. By the director of An Ancient Love…
Aiyah, same same approaching Love in the Clouds with trepidation, but must watch with hope lah if only cos Neo Hou’s visuals which while doofusly cute before have gotten more delicious ever since fangs of fortune 😆
1 11
Replying to Tew • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I think the upright and heroic part is a facade. I saw a clip where the father and son are trying to kill FSG.…
Corr, this drama really likes to go OTT with the physical violence
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
It must be the hair. They are all after his curling iron.
Ummm, or his whitening cream 😂
0 2
Replying to Dextran77 • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
After that death camp reveal, unless there's some other revelation, I hope there's no redemption for sml and he…
Textbook sociopath...........
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
And so we now have permission to be fully repulsed by XJS. Don't think even his poisoned state can excuse his actions and decisions. It would seem his primary impulse is to see everyone merely as a means to an end.
8 1