Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to MsNotes • May 21, 2023
Obsessed! Yes that's the word for him. Definitely. 💯… What a review haha!! Short but on point! "Sponsored…
Thank you, I felt like I said what I had to say...
2 0
Replying to bobbyjoe823 • May 21, 2023
You failed to mention two shows I really love since I started watching kdrama, What Happens to My Family? and…
Oh my I have failed to mention a lot of fathers... 😱ha ha thats where you guys come in as: "There is no way I can remember or have enough patience to mention ALL the fathers of dramaland, therefore this is just a small selection that comes to mind. If your favourite portrayal is missing feel free to add it as a comment." So I say I did pretty well since you mentioned them 😉
1 0
Replying to Simone • May 17, 2023
Nice article 👍🏻 Quanquan & Xin Qi from "The love you give me" are worth mentioning (new release). They're…
Thank you, I am sure they would have made the cut if the drama had been released when I wrote this. I am currently watching it, to be honest I have my issues with the drama but the father son moments are indeed lovely.
0 0
Replying to cocovanne • May 17, 2023
I've never noticed how fatherless Lee Jong Suk was until I read this. He almost never have parents. This is ridiculous.....…
Indeed it is... I am not sure if I should say you are welcome to the insight about his fatherless drama life or I am sorry...
1 0
Replying to Vals Stor • May 14, 2023
Review Road Home
Oh god, are you me?You saved my time from writing a review. I experienced the exact same feelings. I had to fast…
Glad you can relate, and sad you too wasted your time... yep, this was such a waste of well pretty much everything...
1 0
Replying to anthayashi • Apr 29, 2023
Again? I hardly see him post anything recently other than one comment on Happy Merry Ending
I do believe you are kind of blaming the victims here, as if your friend would have been civil towards people your conversations would have been unharmed. But since your friend behaved poorly enough to get banned several times and kept behaving badly, they figured it was time to avoid creating more victims to his insults.

Weighing people getting insulted against your loss of WWII recommendations (there is a tag for that and reviews too) makes it really hard for me to understand how this can even become an issue. So I assume there is more to it. Or we just have completely different values (which is fine).

Blocking is great, but it is often a response after the damage has already been done. So basically the site blocked him so that others won't have too.
11 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 29, 2023
Well... I am not an expert but I assume that if a person behaves badly in one part of the site they kind of get…
Well there is not much to do about it, but next time you connect with someone who gets banned once in a while you may just want to exchange some kind of information (discord, twitter, instagram.... e-mail) However having great knowledge of Japanese history doesn't really count as a free pass to behave badly.

But I will wish you luck finding the person and or another person who has that knowledge.
11 5
Replying to Maggi64 • Apr 29, 2023
Guys, can you please stop getting SnowRegrets banned? He did not even make any public comments yesterday and only…
Well... I am not an expert but I assume that if a person behaves badly in one part of the site they kind of get banned from the rest of it too. But if you miss your friend I am sure you can find other sites where you are free exchange thoughts.
5 7
Replying to TrippleR7 • Apr 28, 2023
Lmao. It must have really been mediocre.
What would ever give you that idea 😉
0 0
Replying to Seen it all • Apr 23, 2023
Review Island Part 2
It was a boring mess . I am someone who watch dramas till around 2 am and binge watch but i struggled so much…
😪😪😪
0 0
Replying to chiha • Apr 11, 2023
I'm afraid to rate this, while i am aware that it's a small gl production and all that, the overall show is pretty…
Yep, I struggled with rating this too
1 0
Replying to Animeflame • Apr 8, 2023
Omg you really did your hoodie homework! Awesome article
Thank you (sorry for the late reply) ❤️
1 0
Replying to Ariel • Apr 6, 2023
Review Road Home
I really enjoyed the drama, but I fast-forwarded through all of the police stuff since not only am I not into…
Glad you could enjoy it despite it's flaws 😀
1 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Apr 4, 2023
Review Road Home
Great review! I was also not so into this drama and thought I was weird because everyone seemed to love it to…
I think he preservd energy by not talking since he basically never slept
6 1
Replying to Jisaw13 • Apr 4, 2023
Review Road Home
Excellent review, the same thing happened to me with this drama. It had many romantic scenes, beautiful landscapes…
Ha ha, thanks ❤️
0 0
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • Apr 4, 2023
Review Road Home
Another good review, Shiro. The part with the kids is the reason why I couldn't rate it higher than I did. I really…
Thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to Louz • Apr 3, 2023
Review Road Home Spoiler
I love this. This is a truthfully accurate review. I actually lol'd at the "drinking game" suggestion..!!!What…
Thank you 🥰 For once they decided not to hide it from her but the whole situation was really odd.. She was after all the heroes wife... I din't even think about the lack of disclaimer just appreciated seeing the fluffy animals. I thin they could need a no animals and no kids where harmed... ha ha.
3 0