Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to You are Loved • Feb 4, 2023
Thanks This is so amazing. Since I am late to Kdramas 2020. I feel I have binged many to catch up to some. Then…
Oh now I am blushing πŸ₯° glad you liked it. I started binging K-dramas 2020 too.
1 2
Replying to aad • Jan 31, 2023
I came here to read this article again because I don't think I've ever commented here but I had fun reading it…
Oh, it is not often these "old" articles get comments it makes me really happy, but sad your experience was bad πŸ₯Ί sometimes rewatching something too soon may be a problem. I enjoyed Lighter &Princess but wouldn’t want to watch it again except for maybe a few scenes... ha ha. Anyway thanks for commenting ❀️ and rereading this article πŸ₯°
0 1
Enny • Jan 29, 2023
Congratulations on your first solo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ my view is people often demand gratitude from others in dramaland which really pises me off... I have struggled quite a bit with the idea of gratitude and how it can be used to control or guilt people in to stuff... However that said I do agree thar the feeling wanting to express gratitude that comes from within and results in a small act can be both touching and pretty ❀️
6 1
Replying to Shiro • Jan 27, 2023
You are very right about that, indeed responding with love is probably the more mature way to go and indeed it…
Thank you for your feedback, I have now edited both the description of the quiz and added another option. This is indeed a quiz that bashes the character so I made it clear in the intro.

I am not really sure what to say about your perception of me so I will just leave it, apologise for not being clearer about this quiz from the start and wish you a good day.
5 0
Replying to aaina • Jan 27, 2023
I got Lack of Empathy and i have my opinion to share. Sorry to break it to you but you must have been product…
You are very right about that, indeed responding with love is probably the more mature way to go and indeed it takes time for people to change.

I chose to turn the tables here, mostly for fun, but also because the most common way to interpret the hug is that it is a show of empathy, however if you look at it from a different angle there are other ways to interpret that hug. By saying the opposite of what one would expect it can either make people think or make them laugh. I was hoping for the laugh as this was purely made for entertainment purposes.

I see this made you react, but probably not the way I intended, sorry about that.

I am not really sure what you mean by a product of 21st century, but I do agree that you can not fix anything or anyone by forcing them. I do however believe that most of what is problematic now also was problematic then, people where just not aweare of it being problematic. What is ok now may turn out to be problematic in the future. There is also an issue of where it is problematic, in what way, for who and why... since these things are complex. But I did not take any of this into consideration as I was just messing around when I made this. So it could very well be problematic. So thanks for bringing it to my attention. You got me thinking πŸ€” I like that ❀️
1 2
Replying to Elena • Jan 25, 2023
LOL...your review alone is worth watching this drama...anyway...I was watching something else on YouTube and I…
Glad you enjoyed both the review and the male lead, it was probably more fun writing it than watching the drama...
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Jan 23, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
These things shouldn't be forced, ha ha... there were quite a few parts that I enjoyed in it but it was just not great.
2 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Jan 22, 2023
Thanks, I was debating whether to watch this. I think I’ll skip it.
Happy to help πŸ˜‰
1 2
Replying to Kate • Jan 18, 2023
Review Flight to You Spoiler
Jiang Tao was such a good bad dude hahaha I mean, he was perfect to hate πŸ˜‚Also, random but I was a bit pissed…
I agree about that too
0 0
Replying to Noleaffan • Jan 17, 2023
When are they really going to get married? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„
That is none of my business... but they are fun to watch
0 0
Jeana • Jan 16, 2023
I feel like I may need to watch Yi Bang Won from Six Flying Dragons to fully understand... but thanks for the quiz 😘
8 1
Replying to Shiro • Jan 12, 2023
Review Choco Milk Shake Spoiler
well... Do not get me wrong, I found the romance between the cat in Meow the Secret boy also disturbing so it…
It's not so much cat/dog vs human and more of a consenting adult vs helpless kid.
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Jan 12, 2023
Review Choco Milk Shake Spoiler
well... Do not get me wrong, I found the romance between the cat in Meow the Secret boy also disturbing so it…
He got to keep the right cat qualities... to make him fun to watch but not to much to make him a helpless little imature kitten.
2 0
Replying to Kate • Jan 12, 2023
Review Choco Milk Shake Spoiler
Seeing these side by side made it even more clear that the romance between Choco and his owner was disturbing.…
well... Do not get me wrong, I found the romance between the cat in Meow the Secret boy also disturbing so it is more about dependency and maturity than cat vs. dog...
2 3