Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Piquina • Nov 30, 2022
The results of the game you proposed, according to my Top ten completed dramas: 4/10 dead fathers. I didn't count…
what would the result be if you counted any type of dead?
0 1
Replying to Colum H • Nov 29, 2022
On the back off this article I've rewatched Close Knit and You're So Precious To Me. Whilst i enjoyed them both…
❀️
0 0
Replying to dearcarson • Nov 29, 2022
Thank you for featuring Yoo Ji Ho. He's has been one of my fave male characters. One Spring Night will forever…
One Spring Night is and will probably forever be one of my favourites... I think it may be mentioned in most of my articles... πŸ™ˆπŸ₯°
0 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Nov 29, 2022
Interesting article you wrote here, Shiro! πŸ˜ƒYour question how many dramas in our top 10 actually include the…
❀️
0 0
Replying to Dhaarani Rubini • Nov 28, 2022
Well, I don't watch all of those series but my fav is Unforgettable love and I watched it multiple times.
πŸ‘
1 0
Replying to LT FrEak • Nov 28, 2022
a great article❀❀you explain everything carefully and its great.For me i appreciate your hard work😍
Thank you ❀️
0 0
Replying to jillybeane16 • Nov 28, 2022
4/107/20wow, i didn't realize. what about Goblin, the grandpa died. what about the ones that have a king, the…
I have a few kings in killing in the name of... but that it so true about the throning part.
2 0
Replying to sungrokisking • Nov 28, 2022
Love that you put youre so precious to me as the cover image, that movie made me cry so hard, i loved it
I consulted with my friends here on MDL for that it is a good movie that i seem to come back to a lot in my articles...
2 1
Replying to euler holanda • Nov 28, 2022
For me: "Go Ahead" until today has the most adorable father. I too like "One Spring Night" and "Flower of Evil".And…
I have not seen that last one yet but maybe I will soon
1 0
Replying to MichaKu • Nov 28, 2022
Nice article! Cool you covered fatherhood, as it seems not to be the usual thing talked about often here, now…
Thank you, I hope you enjoyed reading about motherhood as well.
1 0
Replying to sloanefix • Nov 27, 2022
i would add Logan Lee being an honorary dad to all the children in The Penthouse, cause step dads are as precious
Step dads are indeed precious!
1 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Nov 27, 2022
Wow, so many of my favorites listed in this article! I really enjoyed the representation of the whole spectrum…
Thanks, I always look forward to seeing familiar accounts in my notifications. I really like your new profile picture too. I am waiting for the second season to watch Attorny Woo and have not seen The Bond yet.
1 2
Replying to zzzydny • Nov 27, 2022
How about a JDorama? My Girl (2009). Falls under several categories--Single Dad, Do I Have a Kid?, Caring Fathers.Loved…
πŸ‘
0 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Nov 27, 2022
Review Love at Night
This is one of my favorite ranting reviews that you have written. I love all the wrist-grab references you have…
It could just be me needing to rant s bit... also I probably need to rate stuff lower more often. I am glad you enjoyed my rant.
1 0
Replying to Shreya31 • Nov 27, 2022
It is a great article and its truly amazing how a lot of dramas and movies have at least one lead with a dead…
Thank you ❀️ Now that I think of it it really did, but I have seen so many fathers since then that it got lost... but true the single father who is completely devoted to his son, the hard working dad who just can not make enough money and the slightly embarrassing dad... It is a good drama for so many reasons, and gets mentioned in the part about Motherhood, Marriage part 2 and Friendship.... of this series so it truly is a good drama if you want to watch different types of relationships and ways to relate to one and other.
1 0
Replying to GRRTT • Nov 27, 2022
I liked fathers in Oldboy with Liu Ye, To Be a Better Man and Memory of Encaustic Tile
πŸ‘
0 0