Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Xiao Zi • Nov 23, 2022
Wow! It's a nice article you've written!👍 Can't believe I got 9/10 in that game(1 not sure). Btw, the first…
Thank you, I am glad I could get those laughing muscles going! 9/10! Impressive!
1 3
virgievirgie • Nov 13, 2022
I completely agree with your review, I kept thinking about the chemistry and decided that I saw it in a few of the scenes so I think it was GKPs characters mimics that was the issue there. And I indeed ate a kopiko while watching as I had a bag of them at home...
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 12, 2022
Not bad, I liked this 16 episode commercial. Now I'm off to buy Kopiko.
I felt the same ha ha
4 0
Replying to laia • Nov 8, 2022
Thanks for reading, Shiro!
ha ha, survey or not I do not want to miss your next one, I usually keep my eye out but just in case I miss it feel free to DM me a link, Keep ut the good work both of you. ❤️
0 0
Aehsassy • Nov 3, 2022
This was long, and amazing, well written, beautiful, well researched... well disclaimed, well more or less everything honestly part of me felt "I want in" but then I would not have been of much use to you guys... Anyway I am happy to see this out there and hope many others will take the time to do so too.

I love a palette of female leads... they can be cute, innocent, smart, stupid... as long as they are not pathetic or portrayed in a way where they are too child like and dependent, unless that is adressed in a good way. It is kind of hard to explain what I am after but I guess high pitched voices mostly found in c's get on my nerves I also do not like it when it the women are infantilised by their partner in a romance we are supposed to be rooting for them. But honestly I can find good stuff in most leads... And enjoy watching stuff that shows problematic too since the world is full is problematic relationships so its important to show them and talk about them ok... I took a different turn than you wanted. Still well done you two + the people you asked. I am looking forward to the next one, if I do not find it on my own please send me the link.
7 2
Replying to Wait_IsItNot • Nov 3, 2022
Title Somebody
From the poster Kim Young Kwang looks like Lee Min Ki.
I was thinking the same thing
2 0
Replying to Mademoiselle Noir • Oct 29, 2022
Review The Eclipse Spoiler
It seemed so odd they didn't have a scene telling him off for it that I considered whether it was an editing mistake.
2 or was it 3? people got outed in this drama so I don't think they took outing seriously. Or if they thought they handled it by covering it and then having the conversation where he talks about being sick of all the lies and how he did stuff to get everybody to tell the truth.
1 0
Mademoiselle Noir • Oct 28, 2022
Review The Eclipse
That part about Thua also also bothered me, as well as some other stuff but the overall execution made up for it almost enough for a 10....
1 2
Replying to Alesa13 • Oct 26, 2022
I finished waching Big mouth last night ( loved it ) so was perfect time to read this article. LJS is one of my…
LJS is indeed a gem, glad you liked it. I didn't even try I just know it is not my thing...
0 1
Replying to MTSS_2022 • Oct 26, 2022
Girl, lemme tell you how much I'm happy as to how LJS character in big mouth is different from his previous dramas.
was it really that different?
0 0
Replying to Xiao Zi • Oct 26, 2022
Now that I'm watching my first drama of Lee Jong Suk's, I came here to explore more about him. Thanks for combining…
ha ha how is your LJS watching going?
0 1
Replying to Robert Kiss • Oct 26, 2022
I really liked him in the beginning, he has some great dramas. However, he changed his acting style (at least…
that is to bad, good thing there are plenty more actors out there
0 0
virgievirgie • Oct 25, 2022
It was my first pinoy too and I felt about the same, especially about pearl but I got over it and fell for her too... so much that I watched her spinnoff pearl next door. Also Terrans is annoying throut both seasons I feel so bad for the actor... ha ha...
1 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Oct 21, 2022
Will I enjoy this if I never watch "Love in the Moonlight" or "Itaewon Class"? I do know and like the actors though.
updated my review for you 😘
1 1
Replying to virgievirgie • Oct 21, 2022
Will I enjoy this if I never watch "Love in the Moonlight" or "Itaewon Class"? I do know and like the actors though.
yes, but not as much as if you have seen the dramas... at least that is what I think but it is enjoyable period...
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 21, 2022
That probably helped... but could not have been easy to find a time that worked for all (most of them) I felt…
definitely he director but they also kept saying how rare it is to see each other. It would indeed have been nice bu t they did catch her on the phone which is not bad at all.
1 0
Replying to Green-Wing • Oct 21, 2022
I want the ejection seats next to my pool. I could use it to interrogate my nieces and nephews.This show was only…
That probably helped... but could not have been easy to find a time that worked for all (most of them) I felt a bit bad for Ahn Bo Hyun though...
1 2
Replying to Kate • Oct 21, 2022
some parts were a tad draggy < and then there is me who wanted even longer episode, maybe even twice the length…
Oh I want another season or 10...
3 0