Celebrity
Replying to Burcu • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Finally it's published. I just love this one too. 💕
Yaaay ❤️
1 1
Replying to SandySora • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
I really loved You're so precious to me it was so refreshing too have a foster dad instead of all the abused child…
❤️
0 0
Replying to vivi_1485 • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
awww this is such a great article!! Yes, the dads in Go Ahead and Healer were just so awesome ❤️ and ML in…
aww thanks ❤️
1 0
Replying to Myubiii • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Great Article❤️Thank You so much for this🥺❤️My personal Favs will be Li Hai Chao from Go ahead and…
Thank you, and you are welcome ❤️
1 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
My favorite father- son/daughter relationship in dramaland for me is in May Queen i remember i was watching it…
Interesting never heard of it but if it left such a lasting impression 10 years later it must have been really good.
1 0
Replying to seven tan • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
I read whole just to see Tu Song Yan, because he was the best father and mother in dramalandLoved your article🥰
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Missing JJS - baby Wu Ju from Hospital playlist and R1988 father...
what would you like to say about these fathers?
0 0
Replying to honeymoon • Nov 27, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Dad from Sound of Magic reminds me of the Dad from Extracurricular who also stole all of the male lead’s money.…
I have had Extracurricular on my list for a long time, but not gotten to it... Unfortunately those fathers are probably more common than the evil ones, and while parant are supposed to want their children best etc. it is clear that this type of parant not only fils to protect and care for their child but also make a bad situation even worse, which is indeed infuriating.
0 0
Replying to Nienna • Nov 26, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
thanks so much for the article :)
glad you liked it ❤️
1 0
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Nov 26, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
don't know why but I'm reminded of My Golden Life while reading this. It's a long ass drama. father in that presented…
I have not seen it, so ill trust you on that one.
0 0
Replying to Kate • Nov 26, 2022
Review Weak Hero Class 1
Here's the thing, from what I hear from the comments from people who read the webtoon, this is more like a prequel,…
so basically it works on its own but leaves you wanting more
1 0
Replying to russian white bear • Nov 26, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
one of my favourite kdrama scripwriter along with Lee Soo Yeon, tho the latter should probably stay away from…
glad to read that
0 0
Kate • Nov 26, 2022
Review Weak Hero Class 1
Does it end in a way that will make me regret not waiting for season 2 or is it safe for shiro? And as usual lovely review ❤️
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Thanks, I have not seen those two yet, so Ill take your word for it (for now) I think his dad is alive in the…
🤣😂🤣😂
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Thank you, can you think of any emberessing dads in dramaland? The only dad jokes I can recall where in call it…
😪
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Thank you, can you think of any emberessing dads in dramaland? The only dad jokes I can recall where in call it…
It could be interesting to discuss different types of imberrasing parants... there is one drama where the dad drives a cab but the kid wants people to think shecis rich so she acts like she doesn't know him (I am trying to remember what drama, but lost it)
1 2
Replying to vvn2154 • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Holy Hannah!!! Does Lee Jong Suk actually have a drama in which he has a dad that did not die!!!!!!!!!! I never…
Thanks, I have not seen those two yet, so Ill take your word for it (for now) I think his dad is alive in the movie Hot Young Bloods but he doesn't have a mom in that one and the dad is no good...
0 2
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
What a lovely article. The dads from Go Ahead were some of my favorite dads in Dramaland. I would have loved to…
Thank you, can you think of any emberessing dads in dramaland? The only dad jokes I can recall where in call it what you want baker boys... made by single gay men... without kids that they know of... so I need help recalling some... ❤️
0 4
Replying to fiflydramalover • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
hmm this made me realize I seem to like a lot of orphan leads. Only one that I could remember where the father…
Having kids does seem risky in Dramaland...
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Nov 23, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Thank you, I am glad I could get those laughing muscles going! 9/10! Impressive!
Glad I could enlighten you 🙈
0 1

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2