Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 54 seconds ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to talabgaar • Oct 19, 2022
What an amazing article. I rarely ever read these. I'm currently swamped with homework, and should be studying…
Glad you liked it, and good luck with your studies. That gif is from Semantic Error, I must have forgotten to link it. Sorry about that.
1 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 17, 2022
Review 17.3 About a Sex Spoiler
Interesting. I didn't really have either easily accessible cafes (or money to spare there) nor people to talk…
I lived in Jerusalem most of my teens... (speaking of the bible, sorry), but I more or less only slept at home as a teen and worked all kinds of jobs from a very early age, not very leagal but I made enough money for teen nessescetys... But the culture among my friends was that those who had money bought something and the rest would pretty much "hang" so we did not nessacery need money to sit and talk about stuff in cafés
2 1
AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 17, 2022
I would say about 90% of the conversation about sex and sexuality I had as a teen were made in cafés... so I did not even think about the diner setting.... but interesting point.
1 3
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 17, 2022
So interesting that you rated the bingeability so high. 😮 I actually say in my review NOT to binge it. 🤣…
i binge more or less anything so it not being a 10 probably shows that it was not a perfect binge, yet still fully bingeable. ha ha
1 1
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 14, 2022
Lol I seen myself as a teen in Takara. Though I definitely related to some of Amagi’s troubles. Ive rewatched…
mmm it is indeed fluffy
1 0
Replying to Lidy Wilks • Oct 13, 2022
My most memorable hoodie is from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Love how the scene of the ML becomes mesmerized with…
🥰
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 7, 2022
They were lovely... but itvis missing something .. I just wish I knew what it was missing
I wanted more of the romance... but then I am a junkie... I guess you managed to figure out what was missing... ha ha
0 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Oct 7, 2022
I didn't like this drama as well despite everyone's praises. It didn't work for me. I do like the kisses though…
They were lovely... but itvis missing something .. I just wish I knew what it was missing
0 2
Replying to Kate • Oct 6, 2022
Review Once Again
based on the review 7.5 seems high 🤣
In your case 6.5 seems low... ha ha but as I said it was easy to binge, extra points for originality and I did like mister nice guy... it was actually sweet at times and I did like the first part of the ending the second was just off... Oh main thing is I do not mind having to shut off my brain...
1 0
Shiro • Oct 6, 2022
Review Once Again Spoiler
This was really the art of making the same mistakes once again, like seriously they could have called the cops, sent the 15 year older version to get killed in the past instead of the first guy.. There where like a 100 solutions to the problem + how did the guy know where to go?? ?

Also how on earth did the first guy even accept the the 15 year older version? I mean before the pictures and the article... like seriously even if he is super nice the other guy was acting so strange...

Also where did the time traveller get money to stay at the dorm? for food etc?
3 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 5, 2022
For sure worth being taken hostage to meet dude like that 🤣
Well did you see his abs... 🫣 Sorry...
1 0
Replying to Yupon68 • Oct 3, 2022
Great article. I have mixed feelings about binging, yet I almost always wait until a series is finished so I can…
Glad you got the opportunity to reminisce... and that you appreciate my writing thanks ❤️
2 0
Replying to oofy • Oct 2, 2022
Loved this and got a lot of recs from it(while wearing an orange hoodie). I'm fairly new to this and haven't seen…
Glad you liked it, and thanks for adding to the list! You have so much more fun ahead of you 😍
1 0