Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to newbiefan • Oct 1, 2022
Once again you have reflected my point of view on things and given me things to think about. I do both binging…
Awch, take care of yourself ❤️ and thanks for reading another one of my articles ❤️🤗
1 1
Replying to lostinthemist • Oct 1, 2022
No one is talking about one more con, and I personally think it's one of the most important one as well. If you…
Good point! I think that could be included un I won't remember you. And again it's a question of what counts as a binge. The more comments I read the more I realised that I myself don't really know how to define binge watching... thanks for reading and adding your thoughts on this👍
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 30, 2022
I had forgotten about that one but I think it has ben mentioned about 3 times in the comments it was indeed a…
True... that and the time it was published. But Ill probably keep writing long articles, since they are often a lot of fun to write.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 30, 2022
I had forgotten about that one but I think it has ben mentioned about 3 times in the comments it was indeed a…
I think that is the longest of them all ha ha 🤣 but also least read... ❤️
0 2
Replying to Alesa13 • Sep 30, 2022
This article was funny :D and i didnt realize how manny hoodies are there in dramaland, not that i dont get it,…
I had forgotten about that one but I think it has ben mentioned about 3 times in the comments it was indeed a really good hoodie. If you still have energy and have not grown tired of my writing ll find the rest of my editorials in the link below, but I do not recommend binge all of them at once most of them are long...

https://kisskh.at/profile/Shirioink/articles

Waking up to your comments was a great way to start my morning so than k you so much ❤️
0 4
Replying to Alesa13 • Sep 30, 2022
I remember i read another article about same subject and i realize i didnt change to much from that time. I still…
fighting, I just cleaned my PTW from 277 to under 100 titles... ❤️ and I am so glad you read the whole series of to or not to... in one go and enjoyed it 😎
0 1
Replying to Alesa13 • Sep 30, 2022
Nice article and valid pros and cons :D I dont wach any drama when is aired but i cant say i am 100% a binge watcher…
Thanks, yep that pretty much sums it up, also I learned that how people define binging differs from person to person too. I can see that you commented on a few more of my articles so I am off to read those too 🥳
0 0
Replying to HalcyTheWolf • Sep 30, 2022
Well i did move on from being a binger lately...If its older and i can watch everything alltogether yeah i will..but…
I am happy for you that you noticed happiest you did nt like and did something about it, dramas should not feel like a chore ❤️
1 0
Replying to gia • Sep 28, 2022
nice article ! imo it really depends on what you're watching... if you're not really invested in something but…
Thank you, it is actually entertaining to watch people write about shows you are not watching too even if the risk for spoilers is there.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 28, 2022
First of all I Love Kim Seul Gi, I wish she would get bigger roles and I should probably use her more with or…
I started having trouble with my binging patterns after this got published so I get the... But it was the drama and not me, do I am back on a binge. The only times I got negative comments on my editorials was when I wrote about gender and consent... + Park Min Youngs fan guide attracted a few unnecessary comments about her looks. But no matter if there are a few negative comments the overwhelming majority have been positive and/or constructive. But there was a time when I wold close my eyes and think please don't be mean, please don't be mean (sexist, begot...) whenever I checked the comments.
0 0
Replying to sofiavectoi • Sep 27, 2022
For bingers like me, I actually have a method which could be helpful. I wait till episode 9 of a currently airing…
Always fun to read the different ways people watch, thanks ❤️
1 0
Replying to John Smith • Sep 27, 2022
As for the question to binge or not, I have found the more dramas I have watched, the less likely I will binge.…
First of all I Love Kim Seul Gi, I wish she would get bigger roles and I should probably use her more with or without dark circles under her eyes, she is indeed both talanted, beautiful and underrated. 😉

Secound: I also love reading the comments and the interactions under my articles, I honestly think I have the best readers but it could also be the format on MDL that does it and allowes people to share this love for dramaland ❤️

So thanks for being part of that group 🤗
2 2
Replying to stylishgirl • Sep 27, 2022
An entertaining read, your articles never fail to impress, Shiro! 😊 I am more of the non-binge watcher nowadays…
Time is indeed an important factor ❤️ Also you are very welcome, thanks for reading keep those comments coming 😉 And yep there is one waiting for editing and another waiting for mine and my co authurs finishing touches so there are atleast two more to come...
2 1
Replying to vvn2154 • Sep 26, 2022
First: Happy 25th!!! 🥇 🥂 - That is the factor that usually determines my binges... time. For me,a binge…
ha ha yes someone has to ask those big questions 😂😘 Thank you met dear friend ❤️
1 0