Celebrity
Replying to riva • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
I prefer binge watch cause i can't sleep if i didn't finish it LOL
Oh, that can not be good if you are watching a 52 episode C... π±
0 2
Replying to keelyMac • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
"some people can binge episode after episode without losing interest, but risk losing interest if they have to…
To be honest that is me too... A day may be fine but a week is a big no no ha ha
0 0
Replying to MattPeddlesden • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
I prefer a mix. I usually have 5 or 6 currently airing dramas on the go, and one finished drama that I can binge…
I have recently started experimenting with the mix with some an episode a day dramas. Your way of watching seems very interesting and makes a lot of sense, I may try it some time so thank you right back, and I am glad you liked it,
1 0
Replying to MiyamotoMusashi • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
It really depends on the drama and what it intends to achieve with its story. There is for one the format of the…
That is true, thanks for your comment
0 0
Replying to MJN • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
I am mostly a binger, especially with K Dramas. Most C Dramas are done within a month or less, cause they air…
πβ€οΈ
1 0
Replying to Kikka • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
A fun article and agree with the pros and cons :) But, I will always wait for a drama to finish before I start…
Thanks, I am glad you agreed with it π I have not decided on what to do with Alchemy.of souls, and am waiting for season 2 to finish airing to decide if I want to watch it or not.
1 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
All great pros and cons and I agree with everything you wrote. As you know, I am a binge and forget watcher, and…
sounds like you indeed, and I am glad you agree with them as we do have similar watching patterns, my friend in binging π
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
Binge Binge Binge, that's the only way. I only watch drama's when it's finished airing, none of this waiting bs.…
Good for you! β€οΈ
0 1
Replying to goxia • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
Nice article with very reasonable reasonings! I watch both currently airing dramas (and suffer the waiting time),…
Thank you I tryed to keep it reasonable π€
1 0
Replying to Tine • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
Nowadays I rather watch them airing. When waiting months for a drama to finish airing, I actually loose interest…
Good to read you enjoyed it, considering you got to do the editing β€οΈπ€β€οΈ I enjoyed reading your thoughts, and you are one of the people who save me from picking up dramas not worthy of watching β€οΈπ
1 0
Replying to Serene Wolf • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
Fun article! I am a binger (esp thrillers) but find it easier to watch on-air dramas in a busy schedule. Just…
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it β€οΈ
1 0
Replying to damasco • Sep 25, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons
I am definitely one of those "rare but happens" cases. I just dropped several dramas that I could have found fairly…
Glad I could help, I am one if those too. π€β€οΈ
0 0
Replying to Jas • Sep 24, 2022
Article To Binge or Not To Binge: Pros and Cons Spoiler
this was so fun to read! βΊοΈi used to love binging dramas but now with school and everything i donβt even…
School is important, so hang in there! Glad you liked it Mon β€οΈ
3 1
Christian • Sep 24, 2022
Article Ongoing Dominance of Webtoons in Kdramas
Thak's for a lovely article with a lovely selection of web toon based dramas, my favourites are probably What's wrong with Secretary. Kim and the honourable mention D.P. It really shows how diverse the webtoons are as they deal with both issues and can be both dark and light.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 24, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
That must be the most depressing sign ever... to think all the actors that taxi is missing out on
Id just go with hoodies welcome
1 0
Replying to newbiefan • Sep 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Walked past a taxi the other day with a sticker on it saying "no hoodies". Guess that means we won't be allowed…
That must be the most depressing sign ever... to think all the actors that taxi is missing out on
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Sep 22, 2022
Review See You Again Spoiler
Its complicated, I think he falls first but he kind of runs away from the feeling so its a female chases first.…
They do get together but they also get separated
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 22, 2022
Review See You Again Spoiler
So i just started watching this. I need to know when the leads fall in love, who falls in love first, when are…
Its complicated, I think he falls first but he kind of runs away from the feeling so its a female chases first. Just so you know it is not really a happy ending.
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Sep 20, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I'm 38 and probably have a hoodie for every day of the week... and that is too bad about the teacher πͺ
Thank you π
0 0
Replying to night jasmine • Sep 20, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I really wish I had the hoodie from Uncanny Counter π± π€ π
I wonder if you can find them somewhere?
0 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2