Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Shiro • Aug 22, 2022
Glad you love it! Any favorite hoodie?
You are so right about that! It is a really important hoodieI am so glad people here could remind me of it ❤️
0 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Aug 22, 2022
Thanks for this super fun article, Shiro! After your article “Umbrellas of Dramaland,” I can’t watch a drama…
Well hi again, it is so nice to recognise people who come back and read more of my articles (and comment). I do not know if I should apologies or say you are welcome for noticing these things, but I do hear that is a common side-affect from reading my articles. I think we have a common appreciation for anything warn by Jung Hae In... But to be fair I think he looked the best in Something in The Rain where he wears sneakers and trench coats all the time.
2 3
Replying to newbiefan • Aug 22, 2022
Another most excellent article. Brought back lots of memories. While I loved Healer & K2, Bong Soon and the others…
Ha ha 3 covers out of 24 shows that I need to use JHI more, can I really call myself a fan if I don't?

Glad you appreciate my writing, there is more to come...
1 2
Replying to StarShaDow • Aug 22, 2022
As always Shiro never disappoints with articles really loved from starting to the end it took me to the world…
To be honest I was little bit afraid people would think I had run out of ideas with this one but I promise I have not. Glad you enjoyed it. I think the the pink one is my favourite too. I even bought a pink one almost like it. Oh boy you will be thinking about me a lot then... Sorry ❤️
3 0
Replying to Akage Girl • Aug 22, 2022
Love the article.....and now all I can think about was how many scenes Eun Tak wore a hoodie in Goblin. I don't…
Oh yes, she definitely did! Glad you liked it.
0 0
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Aug 22, 2022
I love how Jung Haein is at the beginning because he is the first one I thought of
I tend to involve Jung Hae In in most of my articles... I wonder why...
2 2
Replying to griff88 • Aug 22, 2022
Reading this while wearing a gray hoodie lolLiked the article, It's not just a mere cloth with hood - but beyond…
I had a pink one on me this morning, glad you liked it.
0 0
Replying to guyun • Aug 22, 2022
never known I needed this sort of article. love this piece of cloth ♥♥♥ it´s not just a cloth it´s a lifestyle
There is so much to say about that cloth. I am glad you liked it.
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 22, 2022
Where I live we can probably wear hoodies more or less year round as there are very few tropical nights here.…
Ha ha I rearly watch shows from the contry I live in either
2 1
Replying to Shiro • Aug 22, 2022
Where I live we can probably wear hoodies more or less year round as there are very few tropical nights here.…
I think this article has about 5 or 6 titles fromThe Philippines the cute dog among others
1 3
Replying to stylishgirl • Aug 22, 2022
Wow! After reading this, I'm very impressed on both of you guys, Shiro & starflakes! Worth my time reading, I…
Thank you so much for your comment (again), and as you can see most of them tend to be mile long so it may take a while but I do hope you will find more articles to your liking I really enjoy writing them both alone and with others.
1 1
Replying to Reader17 • Aug 22, 2022
Loved the Article the first person thought of was Ji Chang Wook in Healer, then once I started to see all of the…
Thank you for you comment I am really glad it could bring back those fond memories that is part of the fun of writing these. BTW did you spot JCW in healer I am pretty sure he is featured here somewhere 😉
2 1
Replying to WandereR • Aug 22, 2022
This is such a fun article and kudos to you for the effort in compiling all the production details of the selected…
Thank you, happy to read your comment as usual ❤️ I fear the day I disappoint you, ha ha 😝
2 0
Replying to stylishgirl • Aug 22, 2022
Had fun reading this article! Very well thought out! :D Wearing a hoodie gives a warmth and comfortable feeling,…
Where I live we can probably wear hoodies more or less year round as there are very few tropical nights here. I am glad you had fun reading it, there are quite a few sleeveless hoodies in Dramaland mostly found in drams from The Philippenes and Thailand I assume it has to do with the weather.
1 5
Replying to vivalf • Aug 22, 2022
Cute and unique article! Coming up next should be the sister article about Winter coats of Dramaland.
Thank you , It has a sister about umbrellas that I wrote a while back with vvn2154 and there is another piece of clothing on its way... but I will definitely have to think more about the coats. but here is a link to The Umbrellas of Dramaland: https://kisskh.at/article/umbrellas-of-dramaland
2 0
Replying to vulpinekl • Aug 22, 2022
School 2017 's X use of the hoodie was insane !!!!! thank for the article ......
You are welcome and thank you for adding another hoodie title to the mix ❤️
2 0
Replying to Shumpii • Aug 22, 2022
10/10 loved this articleAmazing job! Nice reading flow and super fun and original!
Thank you for your feedback about the flow ❤️it is a great way to start the morning 🤗
2 0
Replying to ElBee • Aug 22, 2022
People hate Because This is My First Life, let alone OVERhate it? What is there to hate in that story, anyway?…
I saw negativ coments about it in an article I wrote about writers. I think I made this to show that dramas that are overrared will often also be hated the more popular you are the more opinions about it... but I too was surprised about some of the titles on here.
0 1