Celebrity
Replying to Selbee • Aug 22, 2022
List Overhated dramas
This list is a misnomer: should have been dramas that do not get as much hate as they should! Acording to their…
It's more about what people say about them than their ratings, I think I made this to show that dramas that are overrared will often also be hated the more popular you are the more opinions about it.
0 0
Replying to 9774941 • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Make your hoodie work for you! I never looked back after picking this tip up from this drama.https://iheartshinhye.tumblr.com/post/103344724751/in-ha-eating-snacks-from-her-backwards-hoodie
That is such a great use, it has been way to long since I saw that drama... I can almost smell a sequel, thanks for sharing it.
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
ha ha can you really 😜
glad I could help 😇
1 0
Replying to RoryG • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I love this ! Amazing and fun content! My fav hoodie moment is this one : https://c.tenor.com/pZcxtwHi9bcAAAAC/kieta-hatsukoi.gif
That was indeed a really good scene! I can not believe I forgot to include it but I am really glad you did! So thanks ❤️
1 1
Replying to Keiju • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I made myself a Lost Romance inspired hoodie a couple of years ago. :D https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGk04cFl2Q/
That is so cool thanks or sharing it 👏❤️
1 0
Replying to Kikka • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Very interesting and original article!
Thank you ❤️
1 0
Replying to Kartoffelpueh • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
An article about hoodies on MDL... I can die in peace now
ha ha can you really 😜
0 2
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland Spoiler
Every hoodie is special!
❤️🎈
0 0
Replying to halla • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
pls as someone who almost solely wears hoodies and sweatshirts this is out here giving me fashion inspo sksksksk…
Lovely choices
0 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Aug 21, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I love this!!
Glad you love it! Any favorite hoodie?
1 2
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Aug 20, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
So many hoodies! I'm glad you included the classic black. :) Also I do love bad guys in hoodies, but they seem…
Mmm and there are A LOT more... JHI is wearing the classic black 🥰
1 0
Aehsassy • Aug 20, 2022
Article Recommendation Masterlist: Fantasy & Supernatural Themed Jdramas
This article was a lot of fun, nice mix of dramas and games so way to go another great collab Aehsassy and great debut article laia. And it is pretty too!
2 2
Size15FeetJames • Aug 20, 2022
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Lee Kyu Hyung
I wouldn’t call myself a fan but I do appreciate his acting aspecially as Looney but also in his guest roles. They show great versatility and I am always happy to see him on screen. Thank you for putting this together he deserves this and a lot more. 💜
9 0
Replying to Midnight Storms • Aug 18, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
Can anyone tell me how this ended? I read the webtoon, so I wasn't motivated to watch. But I'm still curious about…
It ends with a cliffhanger... her at home, love comes back but we don’t get to know what brought her back
0 0
Replying to Ackery • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
Glad you enjoyed it!You should definitely read the theories and I would suggest you to watch the Avenuex's video…
+ the stuff you guys had to say
1 0
Replying to Ackery • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
Glad you enjoyed it!You should definitely read the theories and I would suggest you to watch the Avenuex's video…
Ill see if I get to it or if I will let my imagination do the work ;)
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
That was what I thought it could be but I would have wanted it a bit clear... even though I get the charm of duality.…
there there....❤️ bad whoever did that to you!
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
That was what I thought it could be but I would have wanted it a bit clear... even though I get the charm of duality.…
For me it goes right up there with josee... confusing. Oh I figured quite early that he was not an angel without anyone telling me
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
That was what I thought it could be but I would have wanted it a bit clear... even though I get the charm of duality.…
Hmm... I don't know... it's definitely the type of drama that will stick with me for a while...
1 4
Replying to Kate • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
Zhu Chao Yang is a devil who planned a lot of the bad shit that happened🤣 at least he was heavily involved…
There were actual times where I thought the other kids and the dude who threw propel off a cliff were just a figures of that boys imagination...
2 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2