Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Jul 19, 2022
Hi Shiro. At least your husband tries to watch some dramas. Mine flat out refuses, which is a shame because I…
My hubby is lovely, even if about half of that article was based on watching dramas with him...
0 0
Replying to Fluffysmum • Jul 14, 2022
Once again you have knocked it out of the park with your spot on article. There’s an expression in Hebrew that…
Glad you like them, על טעם וריח אין להתווכח
Honestly I had forgotten aboout that saying, thanks for the reminder.
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Jul 14, 2022
I have seen a lot of people mention theese situations here on MDL, for me it's mostly my husbands ability to walk…
Sometimes they do cry s bit to much... but not always
0 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Jul 13, 2022
I didn't read who wrote the article but when I saw the mentions of Jung Hae In and umbrellas, I knew it's you,…
That's so nice of you, shows you put a lot of effort for those few times you do recommend. ❤️ Also, I am trying to use subliminal messages here with JHI and umbrellas, you didn't have to out me 😉
0 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Jul 12, 2022
Shiro!! “Because I am…aGod.” I love your articles and that little touch of humor that you add. I have a…
Glad you appreciate my humour, the moment I saw that show I knew I had to make that into a gif for this article. And MDL is 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
0 0
Replying to tasha • Jul 11, 2022
This part:"But why did they keep on crying? Why can't they just speak English like the rest of the world (does…
I have seen a lot of people mention theese situations here on MDL, for me it's mostly my husbands ability to walk in whenever someone is crying...
2 2
Replying to Shiro • Jul 11, 2022
I wouldn’t go that far when it comes to anti subtitles, since it does requiere both watching and reading simultaniously.…
I didn't think so, just figured I might as well mention this
0 0
Replying to 9707013 • Jul 10, 2022
Anti-sub people confuse me tbh. People should, for their own benefit and viewing pleasure, be more open to foreign…
I wouldn’t go that far when it comes to anti subtitles, since it does requiere both watching and reading simultaniously. But it is deffinetly their loss. Thank you for your comment 😎
0 2